Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you believe in Horoscopes? - Minitokyo

Do you believe in Horoscopes?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

i seriuosly think horoscopes are just a fraud, there is no way someone can see or figure future out.

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

DaveTheInsane

DaveTheInsane

hou je bek

sorta because they are on the spot some of the times.................i read it at the end of the day

I KNOW YOU'RE HERE. YOU LEFT A TRAIL OF HEAD JUICE
manhunt

People LISTEN TO ME I CAN'T DRAW ALLTHAT WELL, AND HAVEEN'T SUBMITTED MY OWN DRAWING YET.

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

Quote by DZUsorta because they are on the spot some of the times.................i read it at the end of the day

lol, jus to know what you have missed :P
i did the same some time ago, but i came to think all that was mere coincidence

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

Melotonen

Plastic Tree Guru

I really don't believe in them. I think if you guess enough you'll get it right enough. :P

If you ever find yourself in trouble, there's only one thing you need to remember. The dancing mango always watches the hidden pineapple.

raging_otter

Not In

i would say horoscopes are for people who dont have enough self confidence.... but then the readings are fake hahahah ~~~ i wonder who the heck came up with the horoscope idea?

of course they are fake, they are just for fun.

They have done scientific studies where they asked a class for their birthdates, and their horoscopes were given to them. The info was on who they are and what will their day be like, then they were asked how true they came out to be... many people said that it was very true (above 80% if I remember correctly). The trick was though, they were all given the same exact horoscopes. What people do when they want to believe in things such as horoscopes is that they are willing to stretch the always vague predictions into something that fits them like a glove...

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. - Albert Einstein

PANDAgirl

PANDAgirl

LURK.er

Haha...I don't really believe in them, but I read them for fun. Some of that stuff is funny XD

Read for fun is not bad, sometimes those are topics to talk even though nobody believe them.

raging_otter

Not In

i trust palm reading much2 more than horoscopes.... but then again its better to make your own destiny rather than listening to other ppl tell you what it is rite? :)

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Oroscopes .. are for fun .. nothing more :D they're fake, and very generic so thast they often manage to find something.. like
"today you'll meet a friend" duh

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

i think they are fake.....because none of that stuff really happens to me it's more of the oppsite but sometimes I get the feeling that it may be true >_>'''

Magically Delicious, yo.

they are fake of course. Any incident where they seem true is just a coincidence and can be explained using science.

They can be fun.

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

nope.... that tall, dark and handsome guy that it promised still hasn't shown up...

Signature

They are fun:)

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

i think the message that horoscopes/fortune cookies are too vague to an extent where anything can relate to it. let's say your horoscope says "you wil have good fortune." well, i guess you not getting in a car wreck that day would be a good fortune, rite? "you will find love of youre life" aw cmon...about 9/10 random adults i know are married who have reached age beyond 30.

its the same thing with those personality quizes. the description are so vague, that it can apply to anyone, and therefore it is hard for me to take them seriously in account.

Naruto-Uzumaki

Naruto-Uzumaki

Whatever...

I do not believe in horoscopes or psy-tests(but i made a psy-test-programm^^)

Signatures suck

ctrl

JocyWineStar

just to read it to make sure that what u do wrong in the day was fate or not.

nop thanks, dont belive in them. i dont even read horoscopes and those tv horoscopes in the news channels let the cancer look bad the most of the time ^^;

I'm a Scorpio. We don't believe in that stuff.

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

Hmmm....nope. Too vague, like Sammo said. Sometimes, it's funny too see but that's all.

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

no. i refuse to believe that i'm like a leo.

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

I also don't think there really true, because there are so many ways that they could make up a fortune for us and just give it to in some cheap way. AI just think they are there for etertainment and nothing else, because if they were able to say what was going to happen to us, then why aren't more people happy? If lets, say someone was suppose to find a "special preson" on the moth of July, then why do most times, they don't? Well, at least thats what I think...

Chinese horoscope is more fun for me. When I checked my sign (dog) I found it surprisingly close to my character.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.