Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you believe in Horoscopes? - Minitokyo

Do you believe in Horoscopes?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

I think that it is something to believe who wants to believe!
I think when they describe the character of each sign they are true! At least for me and also other ppl I know!!
what I don't really belive is the part they say what happens in the week! Now that is the less believable part!!
But it's like I've been told: "ppl have to have things to believe or they don't have reason to live!!"!!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

LaHarRl

LaHarRl

Mad Scientist

I'm a sagittarius and i think horoscopes are trully bull**** (sorry to be gross)
There isn't a single horoscope thet says the same thing as another
However i do believe that the day you r born has an influence on your personality.

Signature

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

Quote by LaHarRlI'm a sagittarius and i think horoscopes are trully bull**** (sorry to be gross)
There isn't a single horoscope thet says the same thing as another
However i do believe that the day you r born has an influence on your personality.

well that's pratically what I meant!! Good answer!!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

I don´t believe in them...I mean: it said that I were going away on something fun...I sended the whole week in my house

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Kordox

Kordox

loliphile

I don't believe in them!

ZA WARUDO!

No. :-)

Signature

Mystic-Insanity

Mystic-Insanity

Eater (and maker) Of Cookies ^_^

i believe in them, horoscopes that is, i couldn't find God or religion, so i turned to the stars instead, sad or what?

i make the cookies, you eat them, all is well..... ^_^

If you look closely at horoscopes , you will find many parts to a single entry . Key is , people will only pay attention to the parts relevant to them , and ignore parts that did not come true .

I don't belive in horoscopes. But I belive in sins and retribution.(I am Buddhism)

Carmen

Carmen

Alaba a Dios

No, but the people had believe in them for so long, that to tell that the horoscopes are lies will not help. :(

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

No, i don't. I think they're just a fake. 'cuz how's possible every single ppl of 1 sign r lucky or unlucky!

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

groovybluesgirl

groovybluesgirl

Groovy Girl

I don't read horoscopes.
I read tea leaves! ^_^

{ D.N.Angel Fans } [b]{ Gackt Fans } { My Gallery } { My latest Wallpaper Ice & Dark } [b]
Signature Image
[b]{The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw.}
[/b][/b][/b]

sometimes i belive in it ôO sometimes XD

snowcutie

snowcutie

.:~*SummerTime*~:.

i do, well, sometimes

I think all horoscopes are full of lies as well as any other future reading thing, nothing will tell me how my day will go or the rest of my life with random nonsense since I am the one who chooses which path to take in life and all my decisions can not be predicted.

snowcutie

snowcutie

.:~*SummerTime*~:.

^that is rather true, for only you can change your own destiny :D

Since I've never seen one that was right, I don't think they're true.

Oro...

Carros are the cutest!

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

it's just for fun!
but after read it fo' a while, i try to believe..
bcoz sum things r really happened XD

Signature

No, I don't believe in them, most people are willing to stretch the truth about themselves to make a vague prediction come true.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.