Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 the hope of tomorow part 4!!! - Minitokyo

the hope of tomorow part 4!!!

page 1 of 1 12 total items

sadbird

A soul has many deep secrets

okay, since most of you really wanted to see the next part... HERE IT IS... enjoy :) and thanks again for my friend melmachine18, he encouraged me do this part. i was going to make it after 5 days but since you all wanted to knnow the other parts, here it is

One hour after midnight, Rachel sensed someone waking her up and calling her name; she opened her eyes and saw her father's face "Daddy!" she said and hugged him tightly. "Oh I thought I lost you" Rachel's dad said. While Rachel was hugging him, she saw some men wearing the army suit right in front of her, she broke the hug and asked "dad, what are those men doing here?" and he said, a little hesitated, "they are...my soldiers, you mother and I never told you that Nick's dad and I are in the army fearing that something bad will happen to both of you. Now tell me Rachel, where is your mother?" Rachel was a little shocked, but then she snapped out of it and said, looking at the ground, "weird men came and took her and Amelia away and..." she stopped and looked at Nick, who continued instead of Rachel "and they killed my father" "Oh my dear boy" said Rachel's dad "I'm sorry, they killed your father because he was one of our strongest soldiers they are after us as well. We are 'The Red Bird' (hehe sadbird :P. couldn't think of any other name :P), your dad was our leader before he got killed" and tears began to come from his eyes as he continued, "He was my best friend and like a brother to me" Nick and Rachel started crying as well, but their sad moment was interrupted when a bomb came and landed a few feet away from them. "Hide behind something now!" Rachel's father demanded the soldiers, but to their luck, there was no place to hide behind, so they all dropped to the ground and cover their heads. Rachel was so afraid and Nick quickly embraced her in order to protect her from the bomb. She looked at him and said "Nick, you'll get hurt!" "I don't care, I lost my father, I don't want to lose you as well" then, the two teenagers realized that someone came behind them and covered both Nick and Rachel, embracing them tightly. The exploded was so big that the man behind them made a loud moan filled with pain. Rachel's eyes widened and knew who that man was, her own father. Directly after the explosion, many soldiers started attacking them and Rachel's father along with his men attacked back. He looked at Nick and shouted, "Nick! Go and take Rachel away from this place, both of you have to live" And Rachel said, "Daddy, I can't leave you, you are injured and I have to..." but Nick, who pulled her from the back, interrupted and carried her by force when she refused to go with him. Unfortunately, before they could run away from the place, a bomb landed a few inches away from the two teenagers. Nick looked at the bomb with fear and started running away from it, but he wasn't able to escape it. The bomb hit them pretty hard and sent them flying to hit the wall and land roughly on the ground. Nick was injured on his right arm badly and Rachel, who also fell on the ground when Nick dropped her, moaned in pain. She pulled her strength together, headed towards Nick, and helped him get up to ran away from the battle. After they were far enough from the place, they rested for a while and Rachel said, looking at Nick's right arm that was covered with blood, "take off your jacket, I better take a look at that arm of yours" Nick looked at Rachel's concerned face and nodded. He took her towards a dark alley to rest and hide till the next day. He then took off his jacket and Rachel attended to his injury, after she finished tying the bandages around his arm, she said, "let's read the letter that our mom gave us" Nick agreed, opened the letter and read:
"My dear children. We have expected this war so, as you can see we were ready for it. This card at the back of the letter is a special card and it is called "Fighting Card" (lame? sorry) With it, you can join a club were only teenagers are allowed in. There you will be trained to fight and defend yourselves. You teenagers are our only hope for the freedom of our country. Remember; without the card, there is no way you could fight the enemy. Good luck! You really need it."

They looked at each other for a while a bit confused and Nick placed the card in his pocket. Rachel then said, "Where do you think this place is?"and Nick said, "I don't know" he then turned his face and after a while said "are you feeling hungry like I am?"Rachel smiled and said "ya..." after they finished eating, Rachel put her frozen face on Nick's shoulder. He looked at her and wanted to put his arms around her, but when he moved his arms, Rachel stood up and listened. "What's the matter?" Nick said and Rachel replied, "something is coming, can't you hear it?"Nick was so confused when she said that and told her "I can't hear anything coming" after a while, he saw a helicopter passing by and heard a voice from the speaker saying, "The Red Bird has been defeated at last, all of them were hung an hour ago we suggest that everyone surrenders and join our forces to bow for your king" (lame still?) When Nick looked at Rachel, she was bursting with tears and punched the snow under her feet. Nick headed towards her and hugged her tightly feeling her cold, freezing tears. He stared at her and said "look at me... look at me Rachel!" when she looked at him with her eyes filled with cold, sad tears and her cheeks were as red as a fresh, red rose; she was surprised and said "oh my God!"He smiled; he smiled for the first time since they met. He had wonderful eyes that were sparkling like the far away stars and a magnificent smile that no one would ever have. Rachel smiled too and hugged him again, still crying, and said, "I was right, you have the best smile ...thank you" she looked at him again, his eyes were no longer cold and serious, but they were filled with love and concern. Rachel kept looking at his serene eyes and didn't realize that Nick's lips were very close to hers. She blushed showing a big smile to Nick and looked down to see his arms on her waist pulling her closer to him. She blushed 50 shades of red and when she wanted to say something to Nick, she was shocked as his warm lips touch hers. Rachel was surprised at first, but kissed him back. This kiss lasted forever for those two heroes. They both broke the kiss and looked at each other smiling and blushing together. After a while, Rachel slept with Nick holding her tightly towards him leaving no space between them. It was a very hard day for those two teenagers and they really deserved that long quiet sleep.

hehe, wasn't that romantic? (hehe....isn't it strange...her father died and nick smiled -_-' i wrote this when i was like...13?!)

Signature

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

WooooooooooooooW....
Coooooooooooooooool story.....
You really have a talent....
Good Job...
Keep up the good work... :) :D

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

luckymouse

luckymouse

Always getting the last laugh

sad bird got serious skill,and i have to admit that was a touching story, thanks again for writing it sad ;)

I THOUGHT WHAT ID DO WAS PRETEND TO BE ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES ^_^

Rena00

Nice and Caring

You got talent sadbird I liked the story alot.It's a sad story but romantic.Thanks for sharing! :)

sakuralim

Love is ......

so touching
no word can express
you are so talented
well done ^^
thanks for sharing it
I was waiting for the continue of this story for so long ^^
great story ;)

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

This was so romantic
whehe
thanks that you continue with the story
it was really good
yes you r really good with this
wel...
i will see you later
and keep up the good job
bye bye

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

nice... :) I hope to see if they find this club :)

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

Sweet skills you got sadbird. Really romantic. Hope you post the next part verry soon. I want to know how it finishes.

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

Firebomb

Anime Lover

wow sadbird. this is a very great story. it was touching. i really liked it. i can't wait for more

SwornLoyalty

not your ordinary fighter

sadbird you never cease to amaze me. you have created a beautifuly romantic tale. ^_~
keep writing. i wanna see how it ends also.

"All I am is a living corpse
Darkness is all I have left....
and I must return to it"

Signature Image

Proud Member of : {DnangelFans}{FightClub}{Shinobi}{Pro-Gamerz}{Gothic-Lovers}{AnimeClub}{Samurai}

Proud administrator of : {Ice-and-Snow}

mela

mela

~*mela-chan*~

cool.... you're great! as SwornLoyalty said:

Quote by SwornLoyaltysadbird you never cease to amaze me. you have created a beautifuly romantic tale. ^_~
keep writing. i wanna see how it ends also.

he! he! hope to see the next part!!!!!!!!

"Never be captivated by anyone, just live as yourself in the way you are."

ei friends! how are you?
always remember that i'm here if you need me! :)

Wowies! So cute! It's very romantic! Her poor father! It's a sad beginning but a wonderful ronmantic tale in the end! Keep on writing!

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.