Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your favourite character in one piece ? - Minitokyo

What is your favourite character in one piece ?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

whitefang

whitefang

Pirate Hunter

well. i really like zoro. very great man and full charisma but very lazy on the ship. i really like this character. what about you guys ?

Signature

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I've only seen like 3 episodes of the dub and everything... but I really like Sanji. I love his personal philosophy that he learned from Red Shoes and I really respect his integrity. Plus he's cute and has funky eyebrows, so you can't go wrong there, eh?

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

tsokolate

The Delirium Trigger

Nico Robin...

Or Eneru...

:D

I like pleasure spiked w/pain
Music is my aeroplane
It's my aeroplane
Songbird sweet and sour Jane
Music is my aeroplane
It's my aeroplane

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

i like Nami and Sanji! Theyre cute and funny!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Lutherniel09

Lutherniel09

The Sinner

I like Red Hair Shanks. He's cool, carefree, and never showed his skill off so far which makes him kinda mysterious.

Signature Image

i like Nico Robin and also NAmi..heheheh..nami with her great ability at navigator and also she was very cute...

Signature

Sanji because he's an awesome fighter and cook.

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Well, no.1 is obviously Luffy cos he is strong yet idiot and very kind-hearted
no.2 would be Nami XD cos she's just so cool :)

Signature

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

Zoro! Because I have a thing for swords, and persistence, and he's...well-designed.

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

I like Nami. Girls have the power!!

Yume101

Yume101

Intertwining Destinies

I don't really like One Piece... But I've read it a few times, and I've seen the dub anime on Cartoon Network because my brother forced me to watch it with him... >_> But if I had to pick someone, I'd say Luffy. ^^

~ The light cannot live without the darkness, and the darkness cannot live without the light.
~ There is darkness... within every heart.
~ Nothing in this world is completely pure or completely dirty.
~ The world is better seen in shades of grey.

Prota-Girl

Prota-Girl

The pro Alchemist

Shanks, Sanji, and zolo!! ZOLO ALL THE way!!!

Scar> I`ll give you a moment to pray.
Ed> Sorry i stopped beliveing.
Scar> i have good news FullMetal.
Ed> What are you goint to stop the killing of State Alchemists,are you going to let me and my Brother go,Are you...??!?!?!
Scar> NO FULL METAL!! *Luffy Grin* I just save a bunch of money on my car insurance bye switching to geico! ^^
Ed> WHAT!!?!?!?!?!

sanji ! ^_^ he's very fun and cute ! Also, robin is a greta character because she's very mysterious ^_^

Prota-Girl

Prota-Girl

The pro Alchemist

robin? Whos Robin?

Scar> I`ll give you a moment to pray.
Ed> Sorry i stopped beliveing.
Scar> i have good news FullMetal.
Ed> What are you goint to stop the killing of State Alchemists,are you going to let me and my Brother go,Are you...??!?!?!
Scar> NO FULL METAL!! *Luffy Grin* I just save a bunch of money on my car insurance bye switching to geico! ^^
Ed> WHAT!!?!?!?!?!

i like zoro he so cool

whitefang

whitefang

Pirate Hunter

Quote by Prota-Girlrobin? Whos Robin?

a girl called mrs all sunday at baroque works. and she join to luffy. when left arabasta.

Signature

AtHnaMarina

AtHnaMarina

MrN..AtHrUn

:D :)

Hmmm...I lIke Sanji...NiCe Chara in there

XO :nya:

I like Chopper, he's so cool how he can change into different fluffy animals. He's cute and the coolest!

FMA rulz!!

The First Manga i have ever read and i loved it!!!!!!!! I like Ace luffys brother, he is like luffy funny lazy and cool but Ace looks more cool.... and what i find really funny is his tattoo.. on his back he wrote ace wrong and had to cross out the s :d!!! >< hilarious manga

Nico Robin!!!!!
and second is Zoro and Nami..
i think that it's pretty intersting that u see Robin sitting there..
quiet and reading...while all around her is chaos..(on the ship)
but recently...Robin left Ruffy's group....for reasons that i'm not really sure..@@

I like Zoro and it's my style to go with calm and collected, but in this case I'll have to make an exception. Luffy just cracks me up and has a lot of hear with a saiyans love of a good rumble. No way I can overlook that

XP

Zoro of course ^^

I like nami and robin coz they are both cute and intelligent.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Gotta love Luffy!! In these shounen type manga, I always like the main character.

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.