Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne - Minitokyo

Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Chopper City

does anyone here play War3x? my username is SonnyChiba if anyone ever wants to join me :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

phex

phex

Come to daddy

I only play tower defence maps on lan with friends :)

Signature Image

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

I used to play it alot, quite fun to, though playing solo for months got quite dull so i kinda stopped playing 8P
But I knew I left B.net with my strange tactics rightfully feared :)

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Chopper City

lol i generally piss a lot of people off with my mass faerie dragons, but it wins games quite a bit ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I PLAY IT ALOT online, BUT I SUX! doing SOLO games, PLAY A ALOT OF custome games mostly footmen wars.

Fulgore

Fulgore

...insert title [here]...

Hmmmm...I play online, but mostly only custom games like Tides of Blood or DotA. I used to play ladder but that got boring for me.

Signature

Used to, but too many cheaters, plus got owned by people with more time to practice too often.

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

I used to play. Online play was hopeless because people would kick my arse too much, plus I don't exactly have much time to practice as much as those people :(

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

I play it but not online just playing campaign and/or just battling my friends...

Thanks to toxictea23 for my sig image and my avatar.....
Signature

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

(\__/)
(@.@)
( > <) This is brainy, bunny's friend. He's the brains behind bunny's world conquest. Copy him into your sig if you want bunny to rule the world. go bunnys go lol

(\_/)
(x.o)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. Copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.

Used to play it long ago... ;)

i play sometimes usually just random team 4 versus 4.

SealedSorrow

SealedSorrow

Happiness

Wow... This thread got brought back for long time lol... I still currently playing only DOTA and TD maps

Wont you let me see what Real Happiness Trully is...
Because if this is Happiness then I want more...
I know its selfish...
But have you ever felt so much Pain...
When will you understand that the why sun dont shine through my window...
And when will you understand that I am not really what I seem...
And When will you understand I been Wishing for you to be Happy Forever...

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.