Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Friendlist adds not showing up - Minitokyo

Friendlist adds not showing up

page 1 of 1 9 total items

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I have had a couple of people who have said they added me to their friendlist, but I haven't gotten notifications about it and they aren't showing up on my list. I can add other people, but its not showing when people add me. Is this a glitch or something? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks much. :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

in your case are two options:

1.-maybe the other person don't add you
2.-you have more friend and someones don't show in your friend list ,to see them click in More Friends

i wait this comment helps you

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

If I understood right, then I'd say that Davo is right here.
Especially the first option is really possible, since I suffered it myself few times.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

they have a friends list probibly a glitch in the system

anti-spammers | photoshop-lovers

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

i went over to your page and saw that superjaney said they added you to their fl, however, i don't think they really did because your name doesn't show up on their fl on their page, even tho you added them to yours. So, i think in this case superjaney didn't really add you yet...

Signature

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Ya that's what I'm talking about...it happened with EternalParadox too. I dunno...maybe it just didn't take or something. O.o

Signature

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Quote by AngelKateYa that's what I'm talking about...it happened with EternalParadox too. I dunno...maybe it just didn't take or something. O.o

you should ask them if the box saying adding you was successful actually came up. i'm guessing something happened and you weren't really added.

Signature

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I checked with Eternal..it must not have gone through the first time, but it worked now. Must have been a glitch or something. But its all fixed. You can close this if you want. Gomen! :sweat:

Signature

lol probly a glitch...iunno, mine worked fine.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.