Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 rally the sasuke fangirls! - Minitokyo

rally the sasuke fangirls!

page 1 of 1 11 total items

asagoro

hokori o motsu

ok, so i'm wondering, why isn't there a sasuke club? i've heard that there have been attempts to make one, but...where is it? anybody out there willing to make one, or willing to help me? i don't know a thing about making clubs...

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

See Noob Bible #3 in the Help Forum to see how to start a new group. Also make sure to check through the list of groups to make sure you're not duplicating an existing one :)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

If you don't make the group, I will :) Let me know if you plan on making it -- I'll defiantely join!

asagoro

hokori o motsu

thanx, i'll work on it!!

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Lv up. If there are Sasuke FGirls....*heads for the hills*

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

headaches4ever

headaches4ever

ruled by her cat

I would love to join a sasuke group! yay good luck sasuke is cool!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

The group is up! Go here : http://groups.minitokyo.net/sasuke/ to join!

asagoro

hokori o motsu

yes, join us.... :nya:

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

aya I joined halleluya :nya: cool so so SO happy :nya: XD :D ;)

Signature

I wo9uld love to join sasuke group...it looks cool

Samika

Samika

Homonculous

*Squee* Sasuke-kun is awesome! *gets dreamy-eyed* So cool, and calm, always the best!! ^_^

"If I'm as pure and straight as you say... It's because you're at the end of my path." ~ Parfait Tic
"The hardest thing to endure, is to live in a world without out you in it." ~ Autumn in My Heart
"In my heart, there is an equation... 'Someone my friend likes=Some one that has nothing to do with me.' Thats why."- By the Lotus Leaves

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.