Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ripper Report: Anime Cubed - Minitokyo

Ripper Report: Anime Cubed

page 1 of 1 3 total items

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

For those of you who would like to check on the current status of ripper sites, please see either Sheqel's thread or my sig.

As for this thread, old hat by now. Anime Cubed's gallery is currently under scrutiny; I've found a couple walls there, but old ones. Help in examing the gallery would be greatly appreciated. And please, I can't emphasize this enough: let me contact contact the admin myself. I've seen enough angry, rude posts to make me reconsider even posting a thread regarding rips. How do you expect someone to very kindly remove wallpapers of ours, which they don't have to do, if you insult them? Please, please, please remember to act politely, as a representative of Minitokyo - your behavior determines their response.

Anyways, please help me investigate the galleries, and post your finds here. Hopefully, there's a relatively small amount of rips. ^^

Update: The admin at Anime Cube contacted me, and was extremely friendly and agreed to remove the wallpapers as soon as he could. Thanks a bunch! ^_^

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

Quote by biriwilglet me contact contact the admin myself.

Quote by biriwilgPlease, please, please remember to act politely, as a representative of Minitokyo - your behavior determines their response.

thank you very much for pointing it there too. I have lot of respect for what you're doing and how you're doing it. Good luck in your "quest". it's good to know you have the situation well in hand. And it's good to see things are becoming better. So thank you :) biri's the wise woman over there :)

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

i'm onto it biri ^^
i'll go and check the gallery there ^^
tell you what, i've been there before and didn't find any so stopped, but if there are.. i'll go and find it ^^

ahh.. there you go ^^

haha.. euna back in action ^^

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.