Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 people - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 12 total items

do you think it is nice to say someyhing mean when someone makes a form or thread!!*_*

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

your makin too many threads my good friend.
if i said no then it would be contradicting you and someone else who im on their side (though they dont know it)
it doesnt matter as long as they keep it toned down i guess cause no matter what people are gonna say mean things to or about someone or something else

Signature Image

mewmewpower

I like Cheese i do...

hi flame..cant you make as many threads as you like...even a whole web of them? I'm new so I dont know all the details yet...sorry someone was mean 2 U. there's a lotta strange people here...I have already made a few unfriends ifyanowhattImean... :) :D

"Mew mew style mew mew grace,Mew mew power,in your face!"
Signature
Signature made by Limefreak

no i dont think its right, especially when there new to MT and just starting out. if they dont have something nice or respectible to say in a thread then dont make a comment . well thats how i feel about it

Cagalli22

Cagalli22

~Dreamer~

i try not to b/c i dont want to be mean and they took a curagous step to even start a thread

Dance ~ As Though No One Is Watching You
Sing ~ As Though No One Can Hear You
Love ~ As Though You Have Never Been Hurt Before
Live ~ As Though Heaven Is On Earth

luckycharm

luckycharm

destiny fulfilled

Quote by mewmewpowerhi flame..cant you make as many threads as you like...even a whole web of them? I'm new so I dont know all the details yet...sorry someone was mean 2 U. there's a lotta strange people here...I have already made a few unfriends ifyanowhattImean... :) :D

Yeah...what he/she said ^__^ This place is really nice but making a lot of new threads can get a bit annoying for some of the members here. I have no problem with that. Im not a mean person either!

Been there, done that.

HikyuuTera

HikyuuTera

*~*The Kenshin Addict*~*

Flame-san read this

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/21168/

it tells you what you should do incase of that btw I suggest you report that person that was mean to you ^_^X

Signature Image
The way to atone is to believe in what we have here.
-Kenshin

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

I think that it is important that people feel they can speak thier mind, but being overly aggressive or threatining is not right. I guess it depends on you definition of "mean". If someone posts a bunch of wallpapers that really suck and no one tells them they are never going to get better.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

thanxs for the comments people!!^_*

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

depends really.first things first, you can't, and will never please everybody, no one can, so expect some people to be really rude and mean.live with it.mt is such a diverse community. and it is unfortunate, that yes, we do have mean people here. in defense of mewmew with regards to the post she made on your other thread, she wanted to speak her mind, you can't stop her from doing that. you started a thread, then you should be ready for whatever is coming, both good and bad..2nd, whoever that person was who added yu up and then he/she doesn't want to be friends with you, don't be mad, feel sorry for him/her, just think that it's his/her loss not yours.be positive.lastly, be ready to take criticsms, and take it constructively, not destructively.whether it be on walls or threads. there are a lot of nice people here on MT, but i assure you, even though i've been here for only 2wks,a lot are also frank. be ready for that.
ei, i ain't got anything against you, i'm also not trying to be mean. i'm just trying to give my 2 cents..

Its never 'nice' to say something 'mean', regardless of the situation. That much is self-evident.

If you (you being a generic person) make a dumb thread or post, then you are pretty much opening yourself up to attack. So, if you don't want people to be mean to you, assuming that someone has concerning a thread you have made, don't make anymore stupid threads.

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

Quote by MystfyreIts never 'nice' to say something 'mean', regardless of the situation.
That much is self-evident.
If you (you being a generic person) make a dumb thread or post, then
you are pretty much opening yourself up to attack. So, if you don't
want people to be mean to you, assuming that someone has concerning a
thread you have made, don't make anymore stupid threads.

hehe, i kinda pulled some of my words coz she's only 13.but yeah you gotta listen to mystfyre coz she's certainly right on with her post. a lot of people here will be mean only if you do something that's pretty nonsense, like starting threads that aren't really open for discussion.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.