Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 britney spears...slut? - Minitokyo

britney spears...slut?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 89 total items

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Yes! I think that she is a slut! But if your comparing her with Lindsay Lohan then SHE is a slut who thinks she's all clean and stuff! Man! I hate Lindsay Lohan!!

Signature Image

pamelaho

pamelaho

*iyellowbus...

She started out ok, but she has turned into a total slut. I don't like her either.

Signature

Latest Wallpaper: Hidamari no Tami - Vector

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

yeah she started out absolutely fine! i loved her in her first cd, ya know when she wasnt showing any of her cleavage or anything

Signature Image

I'm not really into her current image.. guess gotta accept her "grown-up" image anyway... -_-

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

well you dont really have to accept it

Signature Image

well... if it is her decision, I respect it anyway. But, who cares in the first place? :P

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by silvariawell... if it is her decision, I respect it anyway. But, who cares in the first place? :P

well just saying an opinion i guess lol

Signature Image

Quote by teaegohaha..nice nice. i wouldn't say i totally adore her or w/e...but its
her life. if you think shes a slut, then well, its just you. sometimes
yes...she does seem lk a slut -_-" but if she wants to dress that way,
then its her prob right? many other ppl who arn't in the public eye
prob dress way worse than she does =S just tht they're not chased
around by tabloids and rumours arn't made up wherever they go. thts the
only difference. and mind you...if she was normal just lk everyone of
us, how the heck do you expect her to do her job...right? its her. its
wut she wants. and boo hoo. shes rich. don't think she'd care of ppl
call her a slut. :hmpf:

if she had any REAL talent, she would be able to wear a straight jacket and keep her fan base..and she wanted to be a star...she knew what she was getting into....the fact is, she wasnt different enough than her competition, so, folks got over her....she is the polar opposite of Aaliyah....Aaliyah was innovative, and truly talented...she was never in any tabloids and kept a very private life, but she always kept her fans....Britney just got turned out, point blank .....and in my opinion, she started out as a slut too, who are u guys tryin to fool?! i hated her from day-freakin-ONE!

She's a slut.

But on top of that, she's trailer trash.

Does it get any worse than that?! o_O

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

See, this is why I could not possibly care less about famous people. Why bother if this is how they are going to behave?

I am invincible!

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by BorisGrishenkoSee, this is why I could not possibly care less about famous people. Why bother if this is how they are going to behave?

thats true
though i also very much agree with the two people above you at the same time

Signature Image

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

::+Wingless Heart+::

Shez a slut. She started making copies of her vagina...sorry to say that...I think they are not yet on sale...but yeah...
it'z been on the newz...well on sitez...

anywayz...dun mind me...I just passed by to see this thread and though I would just pop in and give a comment ^^ *nodz*

see ya pplz~

Signature

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

scary......O_o

Signature Image

Naota85

Naota85

~A Regulator~

o_O I guess I dont even here about her anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Oh, hell yeah. Of course she is.

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

Do you guys know how hard it is to be a star?
She has her reasons for doing so

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by hiddensnakehandsDo you guys know how hard it is to be a star?
She has her reasons for doing so

i dont agree with her reasons then, no matter how hard it may be to be a star....

Signature Image

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

britney is more of a product of her industry rather than herself. Remember how she is when she first came out? and how is she now? Living in the music business is stressful, and you have to make some sacrifices to be successful

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by hiddensnakehandsbritney is more of a product of her industry rather than herself.
Remember how she is when she first came out? and how is she now? Living
in the music business is stressful, and you have to make some
sacrifices to be successful

hmmm...i guess that makes semse, but yeah i noticed how much she changed too, BIG difference from when she first started...

Signature Image

Yeah, as she grows up she is getting more and more slutty, such a shame really.

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by RoodyPooUSYeah, as she grows up she is getting more and more slutty, such a shame really.

yeah, its so sad that that is the rode she chose :sweat:

Signature Image

blackalchemist

blackalchemist

never cry wolf...

yah i see where your coming from, she was way different when she started. but eventualy she will stop being so slutty either when her career hits the ground or she grows up. your right... what a shame -_-

Go to the battlefield firmly confident of victory, and you will come home with no wounds whatever. Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death. When you leave the house determined not to see it again you will come home safely; when you have any thought of returning you will not return. You may not be in the wrong to think that the world is always subject to change, but the warrior must not entertain this way of thinking, for his fate is always determined.
Uesugi Kenshin (1530-1578)

Fighting for Peace is like Fucking for Virginity

I dunno maybe she is or maybe she isn't but Still many people appriatiate her tallents and like her song.

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by neilsonI dunno maybe she is or maybe she isn't but Still many people appriatiate her tallents and like her song.

im not crazy about her songs really, alot of them i find the lyrics very....disgusting or totally innapropriate...

Signature Image

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 89 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.