Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 mahou sensei negima - Minitokyo

mahou sensei negima

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

whatthebleh

wannabemiiiiiiiike

my friend is totally obsessed with mahou sensei negima and i make fun of him for watching it cuz it's like pedo anime. does ANYONE watch this based on content and not just b/c the artists did love hina? also, what's its point? does it even AHVE a plot?

big mike is my idol.
you all know you can only hope to be as balla as he is.
but for me, that dream will soon be a reality.
you got omfrofl1337pzwnedzxorsrox-ness. hahahahahaha
nub

Yeah the story does have a plot. Negi,the main character, is trying to be become an official magician. Part of his training is to be a teacher, coincidently at a all-girls high school. The reason for him becoming a magician is so he can find his father who's been missing for several years.

Unfortuanately the anime hasn't even gotten into any of the story arcs yet. Which actually has a some really nice fights in it. Right now it looks like the anime is finally getting into the first actual story arc. But still the manga>>>anime.

Also its not pedo anime he's 10 year old kid, its not like he has any kind of relationship with the girls or anything. It has some moments but its not as bad as Love Hina.

whatthebleh

wannabemiiiiiiiike

but like you never see the plot you just see a bunch of middle schoolers humping a 10 year old. th only good/funny episode ive seen from that is 17 with the mahou land thing.

big mike is my idol.
nub

Claude

15th Division Taichou

argh, this manga absolutely rocks
especially after the evangelion edition, when they go to kyoto
the story arc really picks up there and it gets really really good
i'm not ashamed at all to admit i'm obssessed wit it :nya:

Fear my Zanpaku-to, 'Rengeki'!!

If i'm dodging, i won't let him cut me
If i'm protecting someone, i won't let her die
And if i'm attacking, I'll cut you!!

- Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

I'm reading the Japanese version and there is more to the story than Love Hina.

AthrunsPal

AthrunsPal

*zoning*

i watch the japanese anime. i love it! it always makes me laugh! i don't think it has much of a plot...

whatthebleh

wannabemiiiiiiiike

i dont read the manga but still...

big mike is my idol.
nub

tobiast88

tobiast88

No patience for fools.

I like the manga but I have not seen the anime, so I can't judge. But the manga is awesome and hilarious!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." Sinclair Lewis, Litterature Nobel Prize winner.
Join the groups!
http://mt-atheists.minitokyo.net/ ---> for science vs religion discussion
http://mt-gay-straight-club.minitokyo.net/ ---> for tolerant people

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

i read the manga and watch the anime.
I think taht it is a hilarious series

who knows...i think it's ok and all, but that's about it...it won't ever be a fave of mine...but it is kinda funny from time to time...

I'm a fan of Ken Akamatsu and his drawing style, cute, funny, and a bit ecchi XD dont know if it's me but it seems like the scanlating progress has been halted, eh?

Most scanlations were halted due to the manga being published stateside by Del Rey.

For those who say this is nothing more than Pedo anime/manga, to hell with you guys. Are you even reading it, or did you just flip through looking at the pictures?

The plot is great, in my opinion, the best Akamatsu has written so far.

My favorite characters in the series are Evangeline, Setsuna, and Yue-chan.

Also, if there are any other fans interested, I will be starting a Negima fanclub here soon.

whatthebleh

wannabemiiiiiiiike

nah i watch the anime and it isnt that great. the only funny one was #17

big mike is my idol.
nub

ThePanda

ThePanda

Muffin Bucket

It's the only manga I'm buying currently, and I didn't even remember who Ken Akamatsu was until I was informed by a friend (who bought Love Hina and let me borrow after he finished).

Anyway, I haven't seen any of them humping Negi yet. I don't think it's pedo manga/anime at all.

Signature

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

really? its a pedo? I watched da anime and manga and I could swear I didnt notice anything sort of that. well thats probably I was so amazed by the art in the manga and just amazed by the plot Akamatsu made.

really dude. there's nothing pedo about this. what makes you think this is pedo in da 1st place? da kid who is so cute that the girls just cant enough off? as far as I know, thats normal. girls got attracted with cute stuff, including kids. whats so pedo with that?

in my opinion, Akamatsu is great mangaka. and I've liked every last of his work (yeah only three but what te heck. I like all three). its all awesome that have a great plot. the end

whatthebleh

wannabemiiiiiiiike

okay. every single girl, high school and middle, fawning over an underdeveloped 10 year old. that's pretty darn pedo without getting nasty.

big mike is my idol.
nub

you lose whatthebleh. negima is an awesome anime and an awesome manga too. actually, the anime is ranked 5th in japan, and the manga is ranked 2nd, on trailing behind tsubasa chronicles. :]

whatthebleh

wannabemiiiiiiiike

no mongooseboi you suck. tsubasa isn't that great either. you know it, i know it mr. pedo king, school rumble kicks msn butt. or should i say...kuchiki rukia!!!
i can't believe big mike's not on our staff. you better raise your coolness level next year man, or 3rd period's gonna suffer with the 2 jons. >(

big mike is my idol.
nub

Claude

15th Division Taichou

Foucapitan, drop me a msg when u make ure negima fanclub, i'd lov to join :D

Fear my Zanpaku-to, 'Rengeki'!!

If i'm dodging, i won't let him cut me
If i'm protecting someone, i won't let her die
And if i'm attacking, I'll cut you!!

- Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

Well I can honestly say that Japanese has great variety in manga and anime than we do here. You just pick and choose what you want to read or see and if you don't like then don't bother with it. You have strong opinion that Negima is pedo manga which I strongly disagree. If the Japanese don't consider it pedo manga than how can you judge that it is so? Don't forget we're reading comics or watching anime originally meant for Japanese consumption.

Negima is an awesome manga. even though i haven't seen the anime i am reading both the english and japanese manga. It has a great story to it if you understand what is happening. you shouldn't judge the quality of any manga or anime untill you see the whole thing. you might just be wrong about it.

I've only watched the show, so while it did start out rather slow, it has actually begun to pick up the pace. It is getting more interesting as more and more episodes come out.

AnimeDaisuki

AnimeDaisuki

Wings of Destiny

Having read the manga , I'd say its a really good series considering that this is a completely different genre that Ken Akamatsu is taking on. And no, its not a pedo manga/anime cos the girls think that a 10 year old dressed so formally is cute...even more since he's so smart and he's their teacher ! ^.^

p/s : I'm a fan on Miyazaki Nodoka , Se-chan , Konoka-chan and Kamo-kun (Kamo is the Mahou Sensei Negima equalevent of Ranma 1/2's Happosai!) ! XD

I'm in your forum , lurkin' in ur posts~ =^w^=

whatthebleh

wannabemiiiiiiiike

for the last time, i don't read manga; it's pedo anime.
but ill bet it's the same.

big mike is my idol.
nub

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.