Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 FF7 Avent Children e3 trailer - Minitokyo

FF7 Avent Children e3 trailer

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

inoesomestuff

because i dont noe much

the movie looks really nice ^^they released a trailer @ e3, you can get it by browing some torrent sites *dunno if its okay fo post the torrent* anyways have any of you seen it? what do u guys think? at the end of the trailer it says its coming out on 9/13 (USA) and 9/14 (Japan)

~nothing to say~

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

The trailer is awesome jus like the other one's..
i really like kadaj, he's sort of like sephiroth but shorter hair..
hehe.
I jus hope they don't change the release date.

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

Its so nice cg quality. Square Enix will probably be sucessful in this product. I love the fight scenes with tifa because you just see how acrobatic she is and her martial art like robin from teen titans or something. ^_^

ahhhh!! im waiting this movie since last year, but always change the release date :@

sean392

Life is a Road to Nowhere...

Quote by LilLaoRyo704The trailer is awesome jus like the other one's..
i really like kadaj, he's sort of like sephiroth but shorter hair..hehe.
I jus hope they don't change the release date.

dat kadaj is the short haired guy rite???
his voice sounded really familiar.....
sounded like thief musica in rave........

Life have taught me, being nice will get you killed
being helpful will get people to take advantage of you
Call me evil, i will do whatever it takes, to bring everyone down to their knees.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Here's a thread from just earlier this week. . . http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/21131/

Remember to consult the Search box before creating new threads :)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.