Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 lonely and new - Minitokyo

lonely and new

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

idontdoperky

idontdoperky

used to live in the real world..

hello everyone! i am new here and i am lonely, please talk 2 me!! i am not that great at drawing, in fact, i suk at it, but i'm ok with that! i guess that i'll stop rambling now, but i really am lonely! pitty me, please!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Well, I guess pitying you depends on what should be pitied...but you could talk to me. Anyway, welcome to Minitokyo, and make lots of friends and have lots of fun. You know the deal to check out the oh-so-boring stuff in the forums before you get started so you don't make any mistakes. Enjoy. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

headaches4ever

headaches4ever

ruled by her cat

okay... yes i was having trouble finding this... you dont have to post pictures.. you can get plenty far by pageviews... and participating... welcome to mt, by the way wrong lounge, try the ENTRANCE LOUNGE... this is the anime and manga lounge and people may be upset...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Lutherniel09

Lutherniel09

The Sinner

Uhm... didn't you post this at the entrance lounge already? Anyway, welcome to MT.

Signature Image

welcome to mt, I'm new too hehehe I hope we can be friend, but you don't need pity!!! You just need to be yourself and have faith in you ;)
Drawing is just practice so don't give up :D

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.