Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 lonely and new - Minitokyo

lonely and new

page 1 of 1 23 total items

idontdoperky

idontdoperky

used to live in the real world..

ok, hi everybody! um, i just got here and i am really lonely. please talk to me! i am not that great at drawing anime in fact, i suk at it, but i'm ok with that. i'll stop rambling now, but i really am lonely! talk 2 me, please!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Hello and welcome to MT. I hope that you'll have plenty of fun here and find plenty of people that you like to talk to.

I'm not that great at drawing anime stuff too.

ronc

___Disturbed Mind___

hiyaa! welcome to mt... actually there are a lot of friendly poeple around here...

including me....lol :)
if you think your lonely then can i add u in my friendslist?....
i hope u won't mind...

AthrunsPal

AthrunsPal

*zoning*

hey! welcome to MT. have fun and make lots of friends!

Hello and welcome to MT. I hope you like it here.

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

Aww and welcome too hehe.

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

welcome to the MT community! Be sure to read to the FAQs and Noob Bibles in the Help Forum to keep you out of trouble with the mods. I like your username, I think I'll add you to my friendslist. I wish I could draw, but I suck at it as well. Hope you enjoy your stay here. See you around!

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Aww...don't be lonely! Get out there and make friends! I know, that sounds lame...but I know you'll find friends here ^^ Everyone's so friendly, and I'm sure you'll be able to find people with mutual interests as you whom you can converse with. Anyway, I hope you make lots of friends, and have a good time here on MT! I'm sure I'll be seeing you around, so 'bye for now~

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

cardmage

cardmage

After you

An intro stating you're lonely... lol...its a weird kinda way to intro yourself, but oh well... Yeah, and I'll talk to you as much as you want as long as you post. ^.^

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

We;clcome@! You won't be lonely anymore because we rule and most of us are quite friendly (we don't bite too much). Welcome to MT and have fun and you'll be sure to make some good friends.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

hey idontdoperky.. don't feel lonely.. :(
welcum oh.. all of us are your friends na~~ :D

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

Hello! Welcome to mT! Hope you enjoy your time here! Take Care! ^_^ and I hope we can be good friends! and you wont get lonely here ^_^

elow...
welcome to mt...
have a nice day :)

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

welcome!!! .

Welcome!

Have fun :)

Pirre

Pirre

I will protect

You have found home, don't worry. You won't be loney anymore. Welcome!

Signature

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I welcome to MT! if you need any help I'll be glad to help ya! heck if you need a friend I'll be one too!

Signature Image

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

oh don't be lonely, you'll meet lots of friends here i'm telling ya..nice peeps here really..read the rules though.. here, just in case you can't find it http://support.minitokyo.net i'll add you to my friendslist while i'm at it..see ya around

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

hey, don't worry, you're not the only one here can't draw... ok, i can't draw to save my life, but thats beside the point. well, i'll see you around sometime, nice meeting you.

Think deeply of simple things.

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Konnichi wa! Hope you have a great time here in MT! Sayounara!

daisukeniwa05

daisukeniwa05

Self-taught artist

hey wats up,, welcome to MT, it nice to have you on board. Have n e question, stop by . well
Jaa mata.

Hi there! I don't want you to feel left out so if you need a friend I'm here! ^_^

welcome to MT. you'll love it here. ppl are nice and the art and wallpapers are awesome. hope you enjoy yourself! see you around!

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.