Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Calling All Professional Gamerz! - Minitokyo

Calling All Professional Gamerz!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Eve

Eve

-Witch Baby-

Here's a new group for you pros out there! Where you can discuss scenarios, plots, with spoilers! XD

You must atleast have beaten like, 3 games, for any system! Even the old school ones like SNES. =p

http://img264.echo.cx/img264/262/progamerzbanner2ww.gif

Check out the group and read more about it. Join the gamerz who kick ass in all!
(By the way, I checked if there were any threads that advertised their group, and I found a few, so I figured it was all good <3 )

Signature Image
And I....silently, I scream. .. inside I barely breathe...
(signature cannot be longer than 4 lines)

RahX101

RahX101

is it any wonder i cant sleep

*joins again* xD wonder how many people will turn out o_O

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

Sure i'll join
I'm a hardout,... also kinda of a pro too
I'll be right there

I'm really only hear to lament the fact that someone used a "z" in place of an "s." The Internet makes me cry.

Pirre

Pirre

I will protect

I'm interested ^^
I've played a few snes games, and am currently (still after 1.5 years :D) playing Morrowind.
For the rest: nfsu, nfsu2, battlefield 1942, desert combat, robot arena 2 ^^

Signature

Cool animated banner, Eve! XD Makes me wanna join your group all over again! Hehe, hope anyone here wants to be a part of your killer group! ;)

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.