Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 LOVE - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 14 total items

RabienRose

RabienRose

Love ya!

IS IT POSSIBLE TO BE IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE THAT YOUVE NEVER MET? I THINK ITS DUMB CAUSE U DONT EVEN REALLY KNOW THE PERSON BUT IT STILL HAPPENS! LET ME KNOW WUT YOU THINK THANX!

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

Well, if you've kept in touch through letters and phone calls, then you have 'met'. But if you're talking about love at first sight, then no, I dont think that truly exists. Maybe if you get lucky and the initial lust can turn into love because that person just happened to be compatible with you too.

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Scientifically, love at first sight does, in fact exist. Hidden in everyone's subconcious mind is a perfect image of a perfect someone. If you meet someone who is absolutely identical to this image in your subconciousness, then it is inevitable that you fall helplessly and absolutely in love with this person. I read some article like that a while back. I think its ridiculous, but yeah. Its some theory someone came up with why some people can fall in love with someone they've met for the first time.

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

I think it's possible to fall in love with someone you never met but it's insecure.
You don't know how things can change around when you actually meet, talking face to face then may be you realize that person and you are not meant to be. It happens all the time. Some relationships head somewhere but some going nowhere. And it actually depends mostly on how you feel, believe in such relationship then go for it, don't believe then just forget it.

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

peyo

peyo

rolemaster

i really think that love at first sight happens, I first had a girlfriend and been with her for 11 months, and one day in the first week of my University class i saw a girl and felt something strange, like if i had to be with her, it sounds funny but thats true. After that i always thought how it would be to be with her so i finished with my ex-gilfriend and started trying. Finally we got together now we are 1 year together and i dont know somehow i needed to be with her its very strange but its true

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

First of all I think you forgot capslock

and yes, love is quite possible to fall into without first meeting teh subject fo affection. I'm not sure wether you're talking about internet couples or love at first sight, but both happen, and some even work.

so yes

I think it could happen, but we people are people and we need to feel the chemistry between two peoples...so I say it's possible to love somebody you never met. But it's not until you have met the guy/girl you know you are inlove! ^^

Jag[Daremo Shiranai]
Signature

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

Quote by AtraxFirst of all I think you forgot capslock
a

hehe very witty

i guess so, but i just don't like the thought of it..i mean, to me, it ain't real love without actual touch and affection, no personal interaction with each other, and no i don't mean sexual interaction

do you mean someone you met on the internet??? Some ppl online just come off as perfect but you never know if that person is lying or not.

But I guess it's easier to find someone you 'click' with online because you can be more yourself and the same goes for the other person.

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Currently, I'm in a relationship with an MT member here, and we've never met before, but we keep in contact by using AIM. It just so happened that it got to the point in which we have feelings for each other. If you trust the person on the other side, then you should give it your all to really get to know the person so he or she can trust you back. Later on, the both of you may trust each other so much, you may think about meeting up with each other, and then maybe love begins. As long as you stay committed and meet at least once in less than a year from when you began talking to the other person, you should be able to maintain the relationship.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Quote by RabienRoseIS IT possible TO BE IN LOVE WITH someone THAT youve never MET? I think
its DUMB cause U DONT EVEN really KNOW THE person BUT IT still happens!
let ME KNOW WUT YOU think THANX!

Actually, i do think its kinda stupid. Remember, your safety is important. Dont go around trusting every single person on the net, especially when it comes to online dating. Make sure you meet this person face to face, and not alone either, make sure to have someone of legal adult age with you, or some of your closest friends. That way you will be safer and not alone. This person might be a maniac. You never know for sure. Many incidents are reported each day based on these things. Old men try to molest little girls, rape them and kill them because the girl or boy was too foolish to meet up with this person alone.
Always a good thing to keep in mind. But if things do go well when u meet, then there is no problem to move on from ther^.^

devildevil

slogan

it is possible but ithink this work for the poeple who belive in that

hic lime hic cerise hic citron

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I've found some interesting comments on this thread.

I'm not sure if love at first sight exists. But if you both are really into it. Then I guess it would work. Love at first sight is just a saying that if you look at someone in the eye, or just looking at someone. You feel like you've known that person for a long time but just don't know why. But you do. So, yeah. I guess that love at first sight does exists in a way.

Signature Image

I think that you may be in love with an image that you create of someone, but remember that you don't know if the image and ideas that you have about someone are actually true. It's necessary to meet the person in order to understand if you're right and if that person is in fact what you think she/he was. Be careful because, over the internet, there are lots of people who pretend to be someone they aren't.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.