Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 English Language Club - Minitokyo

English Language Club

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Kev

Retired Moderator

Hannibal

I need people who are profficient in the English Language, to help me with the forming of this club.

Experience will be a plus. First come, first serve. This group is already linked to the success of the Japanese Language Club. I need to improve my English nowadays, as it has been rusted by Internet Language.

Please sign up here if possible and please spread this club, by a word of mouth
http://groups.minitokyo.net/english/

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I have applied for the group and should be able to offer my assistance.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

i study english language in college.

i need to improve as well.

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

I'm an English teacher... not certified though. Does that make me qualified?

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

Chani

Dune Master

I'll like to be a member of this group principaly in order to improve and increase my english ;)

.: JPOP FANS | French Tribu | Anime Paradise | MtnOOb club| Chaos Cross group|Doujinshi support club|English Club :.
Pour des conseils sur les regles generales, allez voir N00b Bible #1.
Pour des conseils sur le forum, allez voir N00b Bible #2.
Pour des conseils sur les groupes, allez voir N00b Bible #3.
[c] Aa-chan

HikyuuTera

HikyuuTera

*~*The Kenshin Addict*~*

I'm pure American *was born in the u.s.a.*i know English I spent 18 years perfecting it I can help you but I might sometimes say something Japanese or French cause it's a habit of mine I taught myself Japanese and I took French in High school sorry

Signature Image
The way to atone is to believe in what we have here.
-Kenshin

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

wow O_o.. english club! ^_^ well, the only fluent language I can speak is English. Sadly though, it's still not perfect. Now how I wish someone can give me a private English teacher to tutor me!
yea I agree that Internet Language can really rust our way of speaking. LoL, even my country's english speaking is really broken, and I'm talking with my friends and family that way every day.
My school only teaches "simple" english, good enough for all 8th graders though..
^_^ Is it fine for me to join?

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

lovely idea. I don't believe my english is good enough to join the club but I still think it's a great idea, so I'm supporting you kev! ^.^
I wonder what your activities will be though, im order to improve efficiently your english...

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Interesting. I learned English 4 years ago because I moved to Canada. I remember how hard it is. However, I can getting an A in English. ^^
I will help out what I can, but it might be very limited.

The internet really corrupted a lot of languages.

Signature

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

cool...i'm chinese but i learned english as my first language. this group sounds very interesting...

I read a lot pure literature like Virgina Woolf and the Silvia Plath, so I hope I can help. Of course I will be doing an english language course very soon.

The english language is a love of mine. I'm interested primarily in women's writing from the 1960's, but modern writing is fascinating too.

- This Free Life Crisis -

sillymoogle

sillymoogle

Vectoring back to school

I guess I'll join. I like to try and write short stories and stuff. Work and numerous story plots keep me from penning down my work other than outline forms.

AkkiEnzeru

Yeesh, it's'a me. ^^

Maybe. Maybe living in the United States gives me a boost in my knowledge of the English language...

Even in death, we triumph.

hishou

hishou

- elusive shadow user on hiatus-

Since I help out with this subject at Assitance Coalescence, might as well help out at English too! ^__^

Signature
Need help? Double-check the FAQ before you thread. ^_~ *hint-hint*
My Most Recent Wall: Odyssey v2 - A Tsubasa: R.C. wallie! ^^
My Most Recent Doujinshi: "Angela"

omigoshi

omigoshi

5th Child Of J.E.N.O.V.A

me learn english 10 years now. LOL...me ok?
****been stupid***
LOL im such a fob

Signature
Ningen nante taishita mon jya nai sa...dakara omae wa dame na nigen da
5TH CHILD OF J.E.N.O.V.A
----FuGu-----

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

well english is my first language so i guess i wouldnt mind joining ^^

evilchakra

.: Hollow :.

english is like a second language to me. i'd be happy to be of any help.

Signature

Group Administrator : [ BogchiDotCom ] [ FortressOfSolitude ] [ Make-A-Friend ]

Group Member: [ Ecchi-Club ] [ xpdesigns ] [ Bleach ] [ Sasuke-and-Naruto ]

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

well i applied for your group. my credentials include well, english being my first language, recieving a 5 on the AP english exam in the US, and that i am currently an english tutor for high school students. if i can be any help let me know! :)

Signature Image

i can and will gladly help^_^ im canadian therefore i speak english...and a little bit of french(lol french is the 2nd language u absolutely have to learn here in canada, sux i know) after watchin anime i "tried" to learn a couple of japanese words, didn't quite make it. XD

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

:D well i learned english when i was 4, and its almost all i speak now ^^'' I'm really good at it tho :D Heck if u talked to me on the phone you wouldn't even think i'm Chinese. XD would u like my help?

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.