Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kakashi : Will we ever see his whole face? - Minitokyo

Kakashi : Will we ever see his whole face?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

Kakashi is one of the best characters in Naruto but he never shows his face? Do you think we'll ever see it? Well i seen pics and wallies about how ppl think it might look like but will it ever be in the episodes?

i guess is yes cuz we will have to see it once the show is over (if it even is) well he should be cute cuz in this one episode i think 101 the almost and at the end kakashi pulled his mask and another one popped open! So wats your guess?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

hahahha ya i wonder.....if he does have fish lips........or beaver teeth....and tiny lips.....
XD

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

lol yeah -- he's gotta be super good looking b/c the ramen noodle shop owner and the girl were like in total awwwweeee of his face!!!! *eyes become big hearts* oi oi!! kakashi senseiiiiii wai wai!!! *sneaks around to figure out what kakashi's face looks like*

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

Quote by Jyu-Jyulol yeah -- he's gotta be super good looking b/c the ramen noodle shop
owner and the girl were like in total awwwweeee of his face!!!! *eyes
become big hearts* oi oi!! kakashi senseiiiiii wai wai!!! *sneaks
around to figure out what kakashi's face looks like*

i have to admit kakashi is cute1 *blushes* *runz*

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

The answer is a 'No'. From what was said The Creator was lazy and had no idea on what to draw Kakashi, So he made him with the mask. And if i'm correct, I'm sure he's still lazy to make kakashi's Face.

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

Hehe!! XD I want to see his face!

Quote by toxictea23hahahha ya i wonder.....if he does have fish lips........or beaver teeth....and tiny lips.....
XD

I wonder too!! XD XD

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

Quote by KeoughThe answer is a 'No'. From what was said The Creator was lazy and had
no idea on what to draw Kakashi, So he made him with the mask. And if
i'm correct, I'm sure he's still lazy to make kakashi's Face.

this tread is just wat other ppl think

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

lol wat if his face looks like a baby face??? kyaaaa!!! *faints* oi oi *gets up and continues her ninja skills to see what her kakashi-sensei's face looks like*

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

dont think so, the whole episode where they tried to open his 'mask' is just for fun only right ? lol

Signature

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

well maybe they will show his face at the end of the episode or if kakashi dies? but i hope he doesnt!

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

Nope i don't think so. It would just break the image we have off him now. I don't even want to see the rest.

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

nein I don't think so.

Signature Image

Emperor

The origin of it all

probably not, but it's a good thing cause it makes him more mysterious and stuff like that

Signature
One day our dreams will become reality

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Kunoichi in training with Itachi

I think we should wait!!!! I know that they will show his face!!! I mean he made Ayame and her father blush so he must be good looking!!!! I can't wait to see his face!!!!!

Hyuuga Neji is a sexy beast...next to Kakashi-sensei
Signature
silver_cherry_blossom-owner@yahoogroups.com

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

i hope so... if they didn't, it would be kinda dumb.

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

Pirre

Pirre

I will protect

I really loved the epi where they try to find out what his face looks like :D
And I'm hoping they will someday show it in the anime, cuz I'm _really_ curious ^^

Signature

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

I have my imagination about it, so the real look might be disapointing, but even if Kishimoto-sensei decides to show us Kakashi's face, I somehow doubt it would be sooner then at the end of 'Naruto'.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

kakashi was born with his mask so no we wont see his face

Signature

If we ever see his face then a wave of commentary the likes of which that has never been seen before will be upon all the anime boards of the world lol ;)

If there is anybody here who actually watches Naruto they'll know that they do eventually show his whole face. As a matter of fact I'll go and make a screen shot from the DVD's and post it here real soon.

Signature

I don't think Kishimoto will. It's part of Kakashi's mysteriousness and coolness.

Signature

I highly doubt it. He's a mysterious character and enigma's like him are most effective if you know what they hide...even if it just means appearance. Besides, he wouldn't seem very distinmctive anymore. We'd get to know him a little more if he opens up a little and he'll lose some of the mystery.

on a side note, I hope there is never an ep like the one where the gang tried to find out again, that was simply stupid beyond words

Yes, there are plenty of images that have Kakashi's face on it. I've seen a couple of them on Google Image Search. If you can't find one, narutofan92, let me know. I'm sure I can scrounge one up.

well there are fan edits that show Kakashi's face, but nothing official as of yet :)

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.