Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fruits Basket Manga - Minitokyo

Fruits Basket Manga

Tagged under Fruits Basket

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

lacusklein83

lacusklein83

Songstress of Peace

Okay, if you haven't read the manga or at least some of this, you'll probably have no idea what I'm talking about here. But for those who have: Have you read GN 9 yet? It just came out and I just got floored. Remember the hat story from ealier in the series where Torhu kept that hat from the boy who helped her? Well, who do you think that boy was? I won't say here because I don't want to spoil it. If you don't know and what to, just PM me and I'll tell you. Anyways, so do you think it was Kyo or Yuki or one of the other zodiac? And if you've read it, were you as floored as me?

Signature Image
Banner courtsy of Duklyon Cafe

you're right...i don't have the slightest idea of whatever you're talking about...but i like your sig, though....^^

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

They finally explain who the heck that way? Oh man, now I want my copy more than ever. Thanks for the little hint. I can't wait. :D

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

SakiKotetsu

SakiKotetsu

your humble servant, O.G.

I don't wanna spoil anyone, so i'll just say that i thought it was one, but I found it it was the other XD. I was happy, but I prefer the pairing of tohru/hat boy, rather than what's most likely to come. *sigh*

the Love within the Love
the Sin within the Sin

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

hrm... my favorite part of volume #9 was when kyo and tohru were at kazuma's dojo... XD i read that part about the hat boy, and i was pretty sure i knew who it was, but now i'm having second thoughts... i'll PM you tho...

Signature Image

I wasn't surprised who it was. Before when I read the part I thought it was one of them and I was right. my favorite part of the volume was the part where tohru and kyo went to kazuma's dojo. I thought it was funny.

KiraKirachan

KiraKirachan

Maker of Sparkly Things

>=( I was angry as to whom "Hat boy" because I thought it was the other. I want Tohru to be with the other!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

edenflowerr

edenflowerr

soldier of the true ORB

i love the fruits basket manga... and as for hat boy i thought it was someone other than it turned out to be

Haven't read vol. 9 yet. I only read up to 7. Can't find vol, 8 nor 9 in the bookstore...

lacusklein83

lacusklein83

Songstress of Peace

I loved the dojo story in that volume too by the way. I like hearing about Kyo and Shishio. Okay, I know I didn't spell that right, but I don't have the book in front of me...

Signature Image
Banner courtsy of Duklyon Cafe

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

I think it is Shishou, not entirely sure, but that is what I think it is. I thought that was a great book. That part of the story ended really nicely. I haven't read book nine yet, that will hopefully change tomorrow, but I have read up to book eight, which was really good. :)

Signature

i've read up to book 8 and haven't seen number 9 in the stores yet. I'm not sure who the red hat boy is yet but i have some ideas.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

(\_/)
(X.o)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.

(\__/)
(@.@)
( > <) This is Brainy, bunny's friend. He's the brains behind Bunny's world conquest. copy him into your sig if you want bunny to rule the world.

(%)
(\ll/)
(O.o)
(< >) This is Sain. Sain is a good friend of Bunny and helps him in any way he can.

Quote by lacusklein83
Remember the hat story from ealier in the series where Torhu kept that
hat from the boy who helped her? Well, who do you think that boy was? I
won't say here because I don't want to spoil it. If you don't know and
what to, just PM me and I'll tell you. Anyways, so do you think it was
Kyo or Yuki or one of the other zodiac? And if you've read it, were you
as floored as me?

i read it! i read it! :D
and i know whom the hat belongs to also~~
it got me floored too
no wonder kyou kinda have a difficult expression when he first see the hat..

by the way~
what do u think the promise that kyou made to kyouko that he cant keep?
kinda bugging me a bit.. and all those "tiny flower" thing..

Signature

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

First I thought it was Kyo, cuz of theboy's clothes. Then in the 9th volume they revealed wgo he really was. It was Yuki.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Yeah it was really interesting to find out who the hat belonged to. I had my suspisions, mainly because you see him in one of the earlier books looking at the hat, and that kinda leads you to think... hmmm.. maybe... It was a great book though. I am happy that I finally got to see Kureno. :D

Signature

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

I do not know anything about fruits basket, I'm sorry...

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

It looks to me, when we first see a cloudy pic of yuki, it looked ALOT like Kyou, but yes, in the 9th, you find out it was indeed Yuki....FB is strange ^^;

Fruits basket is a very sweet manga. I wonder who Tohru will end up with :)

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by YanagiKazeIt looks to me, when we first see a cloudy pic of yuki, it looked ALOT like Kyou, but yes, in the 9th, you find out it was indeed Yuki....FB is strange ^^;

really? i thought it was yuki in the first place.... but when everyone was saying "oh, i didn't expect it to be him" i started second guessing myself. ^_^' yes furuba is strange, but all the more reason to love it! XD

Signature Image

i dont wanna spoil u guys.. or maybe some of u have already known..
but if u guess the hat belongs to yuki~
errr... think again OK?
just expect the hat belongs to someone else..
:D

p/s: if u really want to know who the hat belongs to actually, wait till volume 14 i guess.. or 13.. or maybe 15... cant remember the volume...

:nya: :nya:

Signature

u guys r so interesting!!!!!!!

Quote by snowrabbit

Quote by lacusklein83
Remember the hat story from ealier in the series where Torhu kept that
hat from the boy who helped her? Well, who do you think that boy was? I
won't say here because I don't want to spoil it. If you don't know and
what to, just PM me and I'll tell you. Anyways, so do you think it was
Kyo or Yuki or one of the other zodiac? And if you've read it, were you
as floored as me?

i read it! i read it! :D
and i know whom the hat belongs to also~~it got me floored too
no wonder kyou kinda have a difficult expression when he first see the hat..
by the way~
what do u think the promise that kyou made to kyouko that he cant keep?
kinda bugging me a bit.. and all those "tiny flower" thing..

^Lilrea^

Love it
much better than the anime

"what do u think the promise that kyou made to kyouko that he cant keep?
kinda bugging me a bit.. and all those "tiny flower" thing.."

what r u talkin' about? what promise? i want to know! Please tell me!

:( o_0 OX :sweat:

sageOfEarth

sageOfEarth

Mars Star Power!!!!

at first at totally thought it was one of them,but then they redo it and messed me up!I am so gonna pm u

don't say what you think i am

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.