Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who likes lizards?? - Minitokyo

who likes lizards??

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

^_^ who likes to catch lizards here?!
i love lizards they are so awesome!!!
i like to catch them and train them to sit on my hand without running away!
i dont understand why some people when they see a lizard they start screaming.
tell me your opinion, do you like or hate lizards and why??
^_^

Signature Image

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

so long as they aren't the biting kind or too big, like the kimono dragon, I'm fine with them. ^_^

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by EternalParadoxso long as they aren't the biting kind or too big, like the kimono dragon, I'm fine with them. ^_^

yeah lol the kimono dragon O_o

Signature Image

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Sure, lizards are cool. :) We don't have many around here, but I'll see salamanders once in a while. We have our share of garter snakes too.

When I went to Florida a few years ago there were little geckos running around everywhere, but they were really hard to catch. They were cute though. ^_^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by AngelKateSure, lizards are cool. :) We don't have many around here, but I'll see salamanders once in a while. We have our share of garter snakes too.
When I went to Florida a few years ago there were little geckos running around everywhere, but they were really hard to catch. They were cute though. ^_^

yeah geckos are awesome, very cute!! (and ARE really hard to catch!)
their the most delicate too, you can easily hurt them if your not careful. O_o

Signature Image

PsionicMatrix

PsionicMatrix

PsionicMatrix

I have a pet Chameleon.. His name is Dillin and he is awesome. He catches crickets and sways with the wind... Although. He was much cuter when he was a baby... MEH! >_<

Insert Witty Remark here.

i like when im on vacation any other way i dont try to catch them.
Theyre so delicious(jajaja).

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by PsionicMatrixI have a pet Chameleon.. His name is Dillin and he is awesome. He catches crickets and sways with the wind... Although. He was much cuter when he was a baby... MEH! &gt;_&lt;

thats awesome!!
lol yeah almost everything was cuter when it was a baby!!
me and my mom were looking for some kind of lizard for a pet, though shes still stuck on little turtles that stay in the tank with all the water >_< turtles are cute and all but for some reason i just dont want one....something more dry! lol XD

Signature Image

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote by PsionicMatrixI have a pet Chameleon.. His name is Dillin and he is awesome. He
catches crickets and sways with the wind... Although. He was much cuter
when he was a baby... MEH! &gt;_&lt;

Wow. that's cool. Does he catch crickets with a super long tongue? I've always wanted to see those in action up close. lol. That's so cool. ^_^

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

yeash !! lizards are the best !! especially chibisss !! XD

umm ... actually .. i'm scared of lizards >.<

*skips off* ^_^'

.:: [ S . U . K . I - S . A . N . C . T . U . A . R . Y ] ::.
Signature Image
.: don't kill me cause i'm a lizard :.

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I don't like lizards, they're scary. I mean, if it was a anime version of it, it'd be fine but if it's the real thing, I'd be scared of it. ^^;;

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by RellaI don't like lizards, they're scary. I mean, if it was a anime version of it, it'd be fine but if it's the real thing, I'd be scared of it. ^^;;

aaww!! ^_^'
they wont kill you!! lol

Signature Image

headaches4ever

headaches4ever

ruled by her cat

I caught a lizard once, it was small and cutem but i messed up and it's tail fell off it was gross...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by headaches4everI caught a lizard once, it was small and cutem but i messed up and it's tail fell off it was gross...

aaw! that brutal!
lol

Signature Image

HikyuuTera

HikyuuTera

*~*The Kenshin Addict*~*

I used to take care of them in my Small Animal Lab my Junior and Senior year of high school*went to Tech school those last two years to learn about small animals*
we had two Savannah monitors,a couple of Iguanas,some Tokay gekkos,a golden geko,some anoles,a couple of bearded dragons,some little turtles,some big turtles,a couple of snakes,we also had a baby snake,tadpoles,frogs,toads,and we also had an American Alligator which was cool to hold.but my faveorite lizard I took care of was the two Savannah monitors one was a baby and one was an adult they were soo cool to hold but the big one was very heavy but still cool.I'm sorry hehehe for writing this post soo long but heh lizards are my area in the animal field because I spent most of my time taking care of them in lab then taking care of the other feathery and furry animals we had not that I don't like them too I also liked the fish we had to take care of.*misses her junior and senior year cause that was her best years of school*

Signature Image
The way to atone is to believe in what we have here.
-Kenshin

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

wow hikyuutera thats awesome!!
i wanna go there to do that!! lol

Signature Image

Quote by WindAlchemist^_^ who likes to catch lizards here?!

I do!!!!!!!!
lizards are so awsome!!!!!... but I can't have any... they freak out my mom.... she alergic to pets ( ... )
but I do think taht lizards rule

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

OMG :fangirl squeal:

I totally love lizards. There are a ton around my house and I love catching them, its like the best thing in the world. :D

me with a lizzzarrrddd..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sailorsunira/latestvictim.jpg

Ignore the bad gif file, I used to display these on my livejournal so I liked to make em look fancy.

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

yeah lizard lovers rule!! lol
wow that lizard is so bright green, thats awesome!!!
thanks for the photo!

Signature Image

I have kept tortoises (similar to turtles, only that they are clawed and live in-land) since the age of 6. I really like them from the look of their shells to their pondering behaviour. I even like one particular tortoise that goes basking in the sun in the day and in the night returns to the pool of water I had prepared for them to cool down.

Regards.

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

yeah turtles are pretty cool too!
their fun to feed in lakes and stuff lol.

Signature Image

they're ok...
do lizards drop their tails?

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by quickbrownfoxthey're ok...do lizards drop their tails?

what do you mean by, "drop their tails" ?

Signature Image

HikyuuTera

HikyuuTera

*~*The Kenshin Addict*~*

it was fun to do take care of them,but I think most Tech schools have that class to pick from but I do suggest it to take that class if you ever have the chance I'm pretty sure you can in Florida but it's a High School thing so you have alot of time to think about it if you want to take a Small Animal class for Tech schools have classes on basically everything like cooking,art,animals,artitecture,broadcasting,child care,medical assistant,automoblies,building,etc. I picked the animal lab because I didn't want to sit there all day and draw heh even if it was still work but I'm glad that I picked that class because it was very fun and everyone in that class had the same things in common with me and plus my best friend took it.anyways just a suggestion for your future

Signature Image
The way to atone is to believe in what we have here.
-Kenshin

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.