Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who likes lizards?? - Minitokyo

who likes lizards??

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

Depends on 'which' lizard. Obviously my tortoise don't drop their tails and would rather hide in their shells. :D

HikyuuTera

HikyuuTera

*~*The Kenshin Addict*~*

Quote by quickbrownfoxthey're ok...do lizards drop their tails?

they do they fall off if you grab a lizard by their tail it's quite nasty to see it.it's happened in my class our golden geko,a bearded dragon and an iguana.it's really disgusting cause the tail keeps on moving when it falls off but i'm not gonna go into more details cause I might gross you out

Signature Image
The way to atone is to believe in what we have here.
-Kenshin

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

Quote by HikyuuTerait was fun to do take care of them,but I think most Tech schools have that class to pick from but I do suggest it to take that class if you ever have the chance I'm pretty sure you can in Florida but it's a High School thing so you have alot of time to think about it if you want to take a Small Animal class for Tech schools have classes on basically everything like cooking,art,animals,artitecture,broadcasting,child care,medical assistant,automoblies,building,etc. I picked the animal lab because I didn't want to sit there all day and draw heh even if it was still work but I'm glad that I picked that class because it was very fun and everyone in that class had the same things in common with me and plus my best friend took it.anyways just a suggestion for your future

thanks hikyuutera ^_^

Signature Image

HikyuuTera

HikyuuTera

*~*The Kenshin Addict*~*

no problem Wind-san btw that lizard in that pic I know what kind it is it's a green anole heh they're quite fast and well lets say they like to eat small bugs and plus they can bite I almost got bitten by one in lab also a Tokay Geko did try to bite me but the one lizard that people kept thinking that was dangerous and mean was the big Savannah monitor but they al;so thought the small one was mean too but not as much.any ways I never got bitten by them but others did.Savannahs have like what the giant Komodo Dragons have they're spit is filled with nasty bacteria and can kill humans as well as other animals small and big alike that's how they hunt.

Signature Image
-Kenshin

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

.......whoa thats scary.....they kill a human if they want to?? wow!
heh yeah that little green anole lizard is cute isnt it?
thanks again hikyuutera!!!

Signature Image

HikyuuTera

HikyuuTera

*~*The Kenshin Addict*~*

no problem they would only kill a human if they bit a human.komodo dragons and monitors like the savannah would bite if threatened in their habitat not because they want to but because of survival.btw lizards also hiss if threaten so if you go near them and you hear a low hissing noise it's time to leave them alone for they might strike snakes also do that for a defense warning before striking.

Signature Image
-Kenshin

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I despise all lizards. They creep me out.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

yeah its like the lizards when they make that red thing come out of their necks.
isnt it true that you can tell the difference between the male and female lizards (like the anole ones) by looking at their neck, like the males will have the red thing (sorry i dont know what its called ^_^' ) and the females dont?

Signature Image

TwilightPrincess

i love marshmallows!

We have little green lizards that run around our walkway that I catch. One day my cat ate one and got sick. I tried to stop her but it was too late. It was really gross.

Signature Image
The days go by slowly now.
Like the beating of my heart,
Or the ticking of a clock.
Never wavering, never changing.
Because you left.

HikyuuTera

HikyuuTera

*~*The Kenshin Addict*~*

you can tell the difference of females and males in all species its coloring,size,as well as the different flaps like that on iguanas

Signature Image
-Kenshin

HikyuuTera

HikyuuTera

*~*The Kenshin Addict*~*

anole males have them but the females you're correct

Signature Image
-Kenshin

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by TwilightPrincessWe have little green lizards that run around our walkway that I catch. One day my cat ate one and got sick. I tried to stop her but it was too late. It was really gross.

aw i hate that! those cats are nuts! lol
me and my mom find dead lizards in our house all the time cause for some odd reason they all love to just run in our house before we shut the door.....but they never find their way out T_T
once we had a lizard squished inbetween the door hinges it was sick!! you dont even wanna know what colors that thing was after that!! T_T T_T

Signature Image

HikyuuTera

HikyuuTera

*~*The Kenshin Addict*~*

I think I know what color it was >.> I know what a dead lizard looks like *saw it most of the time in her class' lab*it was truelly nasty especially when we had to take it out of the cage.heh we had animals dead there because they got sick or we had to feed them to the reptiles it was nasty really nasty *gags at the memory*

Signature Image
-Kenshin

lizards are ok...
do they drop their tails?

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

HikyuuTera

HikyuuTera

*~*The Kenshin Addict*~*

Quote by quickbrownfoxlizards are ok...do they drop their tails?

first off what do you mean by dropping?and second they do fall off if picked up by it it's really disgusting if you see it in real life

Signature Image
-Kenshin

i love lizaerds there so cute and stuff !! there realy cute when they fall asleep in your hands when you catch them!!^_*

prettyponyprincess999

prettyponyprincess999

this icon is suppose ta suck

i lllllloooooovvvvveeeeee lizzards (but not as much as i love ponies and puppies) they r fun 2 catch and then put on ur hand until they get really mad and bite u. their bites feel really wierd!!!

who wants to donate me a pony?!!?!
DO IT NOW!!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.