Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Champions League - Minitokyo

Champions League

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 46 total items

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Anyone else watch the match? It was quite awesome and although it pains me to say it, Liverpool deserve it :) .

Well done Liverpool!

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Liverpool rulez ^^ , milan was just too old XD average age was around 31 XD.......saw dudek xD???? jumping like a monkey and distracting the milan guys XD well done =)

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I don't know if it was because of the age of Milan. I mean, they ran rampant in the first half. Liverpool just rose to the occasion and held it together.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

yup..they deserved it fully
I am very dissappointed in shevchenko though...

Piotrek

Piotrek

Sound The Drones

Yeah, watching it right now. Wonderful game, a joy to watch. Liverpool won just like I was hoping (I`m not a fan of the team but they did a great job, respect). Dudek our (Poland`s) pride! Congrats Jurek! These jumps were fun to watch but they worked :) Liverpool Champions!

Signature

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Liverpool won?
I kinda got sick of the match seeing how Liverpool defense was lacking and after the first half I decided to switch it off ^_^'

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Quote by DrakLiverpool won?
I kinda got sick of the match seeing how Liverpool defense was lacking and after the first half I decided to switch it off ^_^'

lol you missed the best part....the second half was really cool xD~!!!!!

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

yessssss!!!!

milan lost!!! Bahahahaha. They didn't win anything this year mwahahah. Italian championship won by Juventus and Champions League won by Liverpool, bahaha.

Alex204

Seeking Rakuen

Football does not really interest me, but at least my brother will be happy! Phew... thats that over for another year :)

Signature
"Rules are there to make you think before you break them."

I can't watch the match (American cable is great :\ ) but I'm downloading the vids right now. Congrats to Dudek, I feel sorry for Tomasson (both ex-Feyenoord players). Can't wait to see the match

Be Free and Masturbate

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

Football.....I'm not a football fan.....sorry...

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

LIVERPOOL FC IS BACK!!!

Move over ManUre, Chelski and Arsenal. Next season it will be the league.

Y.N.W.A.

yes it is a surprise at the second half but hey Liverpool did well!! ^^

Signature
.::Mitsukai Uchini Henshin Ta-n Dzuki Yokoshima Tenma::.
'Does it run in your blood to betray the ones you love! 'Cause I'm not a pawn for you to play your sick games.I'm not deaf and all I hear are your empty promises.'

25chai

25chai

Remorseful One

Uhh yeah...My favourite team Liverpool is getting champion !!!

*Sing You Will Neva Walk Alone*

GO GO Liverpool.

Priscilla, I Love You.
Signature
Temari's Sig credited to Rebel Soul Kaze Sama.

cygnus

cygnus

Retired Dragon...eh?!

My gosh Dudek! Blocking 2 of the penalties... XD XD ...'though it's kinda my own preferences to see Milan lost ('coz I'm a heavy fan of Inter XP ) The Reds is sure one of my fave one! They're really deserved it, 3 goals on 6 minutes after Milan's got 3 on halftime? Awesome!!!

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

hehe, quite surprised because many people predicted Milan will win. I watched the game, very interesting and I think Liverpool deserved it ^_^
But do you guys think Liverpool is allowed to play next Champions League. There already 4 teams from England.

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

I only watched 10 minutes of the first half but I was too sleepy so I went to bed, Liverpool won! well good for them :)

Signature

25chai

25chai

Remorseful One

Barbara> yeah, I also not so sure about this. But the chances is very high, still they are negotiating I think.

Anyway, Lets PRay For REDS !!!!

Priscilla, I Love You.
Signature
Temari's Sig credited to Rebel Soul Kaze Sama.

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

Kudos to the Red Devils... cuz somehow I doubt we'll ever see Birmingham City there *sighs* Oh well ;)

yeah... don't think dudek was fully awake in the first minute, but he got much much better in the end. congrats to liverpool... i guess milan was just unlucky.

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

St-Seiya

St-Seiya

~ Athena no Saint ~

Who could say that the great milan would lose after leading by 3 goals ? >_<

This is the magic of football !

What kind of Devil's fruit would you eat ? http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/10719/
What do you think of P2P : http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/10645/
Ninjai the little ninja : http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/10602/

Bisuketto

Bisuketto

"Conversational Fountain"

L I V E R P double O L liverpool FC XD
My mate messaged me saying they drew, but won on penalties... I couldnt believe it... I switched off at half time also ><...
i will watch the replay tonight, It should be good. I dont care about either team, but i prefered liverpool to win

'I set the timers for six minutes, the same six minutes you gave me, it was the least I could do for a friend'
'If it's not broken, don't fix it'
Signature

Rizy123

Rizy123

*AM active now, msg me baby ;)*

hahaha!

i bet everyone thought the reds would have lost and turned their t.v. off...what a match they missed ^_^
The 3 goals out of the blue from liverpool, kudos to them for keeping onto try..
Penalties though...the last one was so wack..:p

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

The one thing I wasn't looking forward to was being told that Liverpool are back and they'll be a much better team. It'll be no different next season, I doubt they'll keep their European trophy and they'll finish 4 or lower in the league as usual. Same old, same old Liverpool...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 46 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.