Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Champions League - Minitokyo

Champions League

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 46 total items

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

I only watch the extra time onwards (in Malaysia, it was shown live early in the morning). Man, and I thought Liverpool's gonna lose. Well done, Liverpool. You'll never walk alone.

Movin'...

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Quote by jackie-lynI only watch the extra time onwards (in Malaysia, it was shown live
early in the morning). Man, and I thought Liverpool's gonna lose. Well
done, Liverpool. You'll never walk alone.

Ah well, who cares, eh? I'm gonna enjoy this moment on. Like a guy from the LFC board says;

Form is temporary, class is permanent

Y.N.W.A.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

LOL< it's been one hell of a slump in form for them though over recent years XD .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

I saw the game last night and I think it is one of the best champion league finals in a long time. every body is talking about dudek but they had never made it what far without Gerrard.

Kia-san

Kia-san

Who am I again????

Quote by cygnusMy gosh Dudek! Blocking 2 of the penalties... XD XD ...'though it's kinda my own preferences to see Milan lost ('coz I'm a heavy fan of Inter XP ) The Reds is sure one of my fave one! They're really deserved it, 3 goals on 6 minutes after Milan's got 3 on halftime? Awesome!!!

Agree! ^-^ I'm crazy!

Die...Just DIE.....
-Sanzo

Liverpool!!!! ^^

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

yay!! i'm glad they won ^^ i mean, ac milan was predicted to win but liverpool won it!! good job!! *throws confetti*
lol XD i do wonder if they'll be allowed to the next champions league as only four are allowed...

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Quote by royaldarknessyay!! i'm glad they won ^^ i mean, ac milan was predicted to win but liverpool won it!! good job!! *throws confetti*
lol XD i do wonder if they'll be allowed to the next champions league as only four are allowed...

They'll get in automatically :P .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

sean392

Life is a Road to Nowhere...

awesome.....
liverpool deserve to win :) they did great in the second half

Life have taught me, being nice will get you killed
being helpful will get people to take advantage of you
Call me evil, i will do whatever it takes, to bring everyone down to their knees.

hykyit

hykyit

- Softie -

Aw man..I didnt want Liverpool to win because those Liverpool fans in my place will get noisy like hell~ But i must say that they really put up a fight to win the match....Deserved it...Unlike Arsenal and Manchester in the FA Cup final..(BTW, im an Arsenal fan)

I just cant stop talking~ XD

LadyNorthstar

LadyNorthstar

Mad Power!

Quote by ShiNN84yessssss!!!!
milan lost!!! Bahahahaha. They didn't win anything this year mwahahah. Italian championship won by Juventus and Champions League won by Liverpool, bahaha.

I agree! i hate milan, even if i'm italian! XD
And Juventus is the team of my city, so i'm really happy! ^.^
However... go, Liverpool! XD

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Not much of a soccer follower, but it sure sounded like a cracker of a game. I was however disappointed that Harry Kewell went off before even a quarter of the game had been played. Being an Aussie he's one of the only players in soccer I know. Great win to Liverpool. :)

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

Liverpool is awesome,they manage to equalize in 2nd half,wonderful game that is

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

i say the liverpool were lucky. bu i'm quite surprise that they manage to jump fom 3-0 to 3-4.
quite amazon!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by CagariFootball.....I'm not a football fan.....sorry...

No, not me either. Sorry!

Signature
Member of: ~Make a friend~ ~Serenity~ ~Japanese~ ~FinalFantasyFans~
I'll see you all around, people! :D

*stares around blankly...* *blink blink*... O_O -_- o_o... Whats going on...

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Quote by M33k0*stares around blankly...* *blink blink*... O_O -_- o_o... Whats going on...

Clue is in the title ;) .

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

If you guys don't even know soccer, don't bother to reply for cryin' out loud!

EDIT:
Got this off the LFC board;

http://www.cfc-net.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7761&whichpage=1

To those bitter Chelski fans, don't cry your hearts out... :D

an-chan

an-chan

I'm a dragon I never get up!

I dont' watch any match.... I don't like match

see ya! ^-^

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Quote by Aa-chan

Quote by royaldarknessyay!! i'm glad they won ^^ i mean, ac milan was predicted to win but liverpool won it!! good job!! *throws confetti*

They'll get in automatically :P .

Is there any decision about that, there are 4 teams from England already, it would be unfair for the other countries if Liverpool's in also. I guess they should work it out in their own country in choosing who's gonna be in so that whatever result it is, it will not affect other countries

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Quote by BarbaraIs there any decision about that, there are 4 teams from England already, it would be unfair for the other countries if Liverpool's in also. I guess they should work it out in their own country in choosing who's gonna be in so that whatever result it is, it will not affect other countries

I'm pretty sure they'll just stop one of the English clubs from going through next year.

Milan seemed play better but Liverpool won finally....they did well in second half......amazing match...!!!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 46 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.