Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how many ppl watch maburaho? - Minitokyo

how many ppl watch maburaho?

Tagged under Maburaho

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Kazuki-Shikimori

MT-U Anime & Manga Consultant

hey guys.idk about u but maburaho is my fav. show and i was wonderin how many of u guys feel the same way.

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

Maburaho is my favorite show too. I got hooked on it when I saw the 1st episode on the April preview disc of Newtype USA. I bought the 1st disc in the boxset, and I also have the manga too (I think I've seen / read both at least 2-3 times).

Visit my website here.

View Kyle's Latest Wall here (Jumping For Joy!) | Scott's Latest here (Night Magic).

Never heard of it.

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

I've seen the preview disc as well. Been looking for the first DVD but haven't seen it in the local store yet. Best Buy and their crappy selections, I'll have to order it after all I guess.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

Ceridwen

nyang nyang

Maburaho is fun. The design is good and I have good time to watch it but the style is a bit classic (a looser loved by many beautiful girls, etc).

Member of :
#JapaneseLover# | #French-Tribu#
Signature
my own anime goodies >> there <<

Yuina

Yuina

.:sapphire soul:.

I've seen the first episode on my Newtype DVD. Although I haven't read the manga and haven't seen any other episodes.

"On peut croire qu'on a tout, et perdre l'essentiel."
What do you know, I hate french yet I have a french sig. Maybe I'm beginning to like the language.

AnimeAlchemist

AnimeAlchemist

The Alchemy Mystery of Anime

i'm still watching it, in each episode something differnent happens(almost)...
great serie, really funny, i would recommand watching it.

I'ved watched it! I loved it but the fanservice got annoying sometimes.. Oh well! I plan to try to see all the episodes.... Well, bye now!!!!

Today i saw the chapter 2 again xD. This is my second favorite anime, and i still watch it because is so fun and y love so much Kuriko Kazetsubaki *____*

By the way, do you know if the creators of Maburaho will going to continue the anime? because the end seems like if have a cotinuation and the girl in the last chapter Maiho......well....who is she?

Signature

EndofAnubis

Son-in-law to the King of Devils

I really enjoyed the series. So much so that I bought the first ten limited edition Japanese DVD sets that came out. It so odd seeing all the extra items that the Japanese get with their DVDs that will never make it stateside. Yeah for chibi Sayumi Morisaki bonus with disc nine!

Signature

i watch..
but i kinda dont like the ending...

Signature

yieloon

yieloon

#1 Slacker

Yea i watch it. To me this anime isnt anything special, just your typical harem anime with magic in it.
The ending is just bleh, the writer just take the easy way out to get everyone to have a good ending.

Signature

They say that god arranged relationships, but men created separation.

Quote by yieloonYea i watch it. To me this anime isnt anything special, just your typical harem anime with magic in it.
The ending is just bleh, the writer just take the easy way out to get everyone to have a good ending.

That's the feeling I got.

The first ep I saw on AN on Demand appeared something like a twisted Harry Potter, with ecchi harem anime elements. I hate to say it, but I've gotten over that years ago. I was sorta disappointed, because it was one of the series I was anticipating to watch, and instead became captivated by Alien Nine, which I had neglected to watch...

Armagedon

Armagedon

OH! Yeah

hello there fellow maburaho FANS AND WORD UP TO MY peeps FROM THE boogie DOWN bronx NY. ITS ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE SEEN SO FAR, AND believe ME i've SEEN plenty. I HAVE OVER 200 titles SO IF YOU ASK ME IF I HAVE seen, I probably HAVE IT. I HOPE THEY COME OUT WITH A second season . WELL peace OUT MY fellow anime comrades AND KEEP ON watching THAT anime.

Armagedon

Armagedon

OH! Yeah

hello there fellow maburaho FANS AND WORD UP TO MY peeps FROM THE boogie DOWN bronx NY. ITS ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE SEEN SO FAR, AND believe ME i've SEEN plenty. I HAVE OVER 200 titles SO IF YOU ASK ME IF I HAVE seen, I probably HAVE IT. I HOPE THEY COME OUT WITH A second season . WELL peace OUT MY fellow anime comrades AND KEEP ON watching THAT anime.

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

I love Maburaho. I think it absolutly hilarious and is a great story of how a normal if not almost worthless guy can show how he cares about people without being popular.

Visit my website here.

View Kyle's Latest Wall here (Jumping For Joy!) | Scott's Latest here (Night Magic).

this is the first anime that i felt the characters were shallow no depth to any of the characters at all, the ONLY part that got me a bit interested was,

SPOILERS ZOMG when the guy used his last magic to save her (forgot their names).

I liked the idea of how he can only use magic 7 times(?) well thats the only part i liked, the rest...nah.

fullmetalpsyco

fullmetalpsyco

good god man.....

yes,i do.and whats with that restricted member thing on ur avatar?

Question: Why is there a poll? The only reason a person would enter this thread is because they have seen Maburaho.

Signature Image

I really like Maburaho. I, like many others, saw the first episode on the DVD of the April 2005 Newtype edition. It's very fun and cute. My favorite character would be Kuriko Kazetsubaki.

Signature Image

mishia

mishia

Angel in Disguise

I just started watching it at the end of August. It's a funny show, I like it, and it has sucha cute theme song! (Koi no Mahou) ! I really like Yuuna especially.

Signature
Meh~ I'll come up with a smart signature later...XD

~Shia-chan

Maburaho was a good anime, though i didn't really like how it ended

Signature Image

Saw it and loved it. But i want to know is there a 2nd season?

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

i quite like this anime... find it not too bad... but quite exasperating when the guy still couldn't make up his mind!!!

my fave is rin!!

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.