Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how many ppl watch maburaho? - Minitokyo

how many ppl watch maburaho?

Tagged under Maburaho

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Kazuki-Shikimori

MT-U Anime & Manga Consultant

they have started making a second season but they havent quite finished it yet but my resources say that sometime next year there should be a release of a maburaho vol.2^_^

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

i saw the preview in the peacemaker DVD. i fink its really funny but im not sure. its ecchi right?

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

Kazuki-Shikimori

MT-U Anime & Manga Consultant

well....it is and it isnt.

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

I like the genre

School life - Magic - Romance = cool

this anime's so good to watch, OX

Yuuna is cute, but that's about it for this show :) Typical harem anime with magic thrown in. Too many explosions in the 2nd half of the show, and the ending, while different from the norm, was pretty lame.

Someone once said that the Maburaho is like anime version of Harry Potter but IMHO Harry Potter is much more interesting... Maburaho is just another boring harem-like anime wich I'm simply fed up :/ but I must addmit - Shino&Hirosaki are damn hot !!! ^_^

Not my favorite, but I liked it.

well. anyone know if there will be episodes after ep 24? the ending was very inconclusive and i bet there are many people in Japan trying to convince the company to make more. sort of how Ano Hideki got pressured into making a conclusive ending for Neon Genesis Evangelion...by killing everyone in the anime lol.
well. if anyone has ideas, please email me at...
bennylee12888@hotmail.com

i really wonder what the novel and manga is like. i know they exist but i cant find them.

one of my top 10 favorite anime of all time. my favorite character would bbe Rin Kamishiro.

omg my friend bought the manga to school and she was showing it to my other friend and i. by the way, the three of us are best friends and in maburaho there are 3 girls, and since my friends call me rin and i am kind of like a mix of both the perverted one and the one who already fell in love with that dude i am chosen as rin, my older friend is the perverted one since she IS more perverted than us and is the oldest out of all of us and my younger friend is the one that asked for snow from that dude. ( even though i'm older than her ) *ahem*

merged: 01-20-2006 ~ 01:25pm
i haven't read it though so yea!

rin

I've been collecting it since it came out

well i like Maburaho is a really good, i like it but the ending wasn't as good as i imagine it

DarkShinobi223

DarkShinobi223

Samurai Princess

Well, I'm still watching it...
I'm not done with it.....
It's a good anime......
It's my favorite anime show!
Rin's my fav character!
gogeta999.......I've been collecting too!
Well, I've been getting DVDs on 'em.....
I don't have Anime Network......
or something.....but I can't wait to see the future episodes with my own eyes....
MABURAHO RULES! :D

Signature Image
"I have perfected my Kung Fu..............I WILL BE ACCEPTED IN YOUR WORLD!" -Leifang

I love it.

One of my favorite animes!
But I didn't like the end...

I really like the series. Rin is my favorite character. She's so shy and cute. He short temper in the beginning is impressive.

i like it a lot. it's funny and i can't wait to see how the last dvd ends.

searching for faith
in the stars of your eyes

I really loved the anime, i own and watched the whole series, although it did have too much ecchi type art throughout it which made me hesitant to watch it around other people i thought it was a really great series, and I wish that they would continue it since they just left the as open as they did.

All in all, Great anime, and my beloved Kuriko is my favorite character. ^_^'
~narutofan

Signature

got some news for yall yes they are gonna continue maburaho right now in japan they got a new manga out called maburaho colorful this one takes place after the new transfer student but like as always we will ahve to wait a few yrs but i have no idea if they plan on turning maburaho colorful into an anime series and it'll be hell if u can find some1 who scaned it and translated it cus just to let ya know you can go almost for any anime site the ratings for maburaho r awfully low not many ppl like the series so don't expect to be able to find some translated manga's out on the web and like i said theirs no telling if they'll turn the new manga into an anime (somewhat like inuyasha they continue with the manga but they haven't made any new eps) might have to wait a few good yrs

GREAT SHOW: GET A LOAD OF THIS!:

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f383/Caprica/loli-club%20pics/cap003.jpg

RIN RULES!

I watched! And I love Rin, she's my favorite character. Yuuna is so annoying. First, I thought that she will be the gentle and very nice character, but it turns out that she's the jealousy type. Kuriko is the more outgoing type, i like her too, but Rin is the favorite. I don't like Yunna, always claim to be the wife, when she's not yet his. Or you can't said that I hate Yunna's character.

I love watching maburaho its really awesome and the characters are great, and i love rin the most

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

I think Maburho is a great series i haven't finished it yet. but it's definetly up their on my top 5. i read the manga and was amazed how awesome it was. Personally Kazuki is cool a real girl magnet you know with his DNA and all. :sweat:

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.