Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how many ppl watch maburaho? - Minitokyo

how many ppl watch maburaho?

Tagged under Maburaho

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 52 total items

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Maburaho is one of my top favorites, & it's going down in my book as that too.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

I love maburaho it's awesome 3 girls after one guy's. DNA a weird plot but i love it. i wish i was kazuki.... Sort of

Just recently watched it. I expected more humor in it and they kind of repeated the same type of jokes. This is the first girl-harem type anime I have seen so far. I did like the touch of magic thrown in into this high-school anime. The storyline was simple but fairly original and certainly a bit crazy and unexpected at times. The character design, personalities and animation was really to my liking. (Yuuna is the cutest in my opinion, but she can also be the most scary.) So the series did grow on me a bit.

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Ka-bump, please don't bump threads with over 4 weeks inactivity. If you feel the topic is meaningful then feel free to open a new thread for it's discussion.

Closed

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 52 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.