Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Issue with adding items/friends to favorites - Minitokyo

Issue with adding items/friends to favorites

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but whenever I add an gallery item to my favorites, if I hit back on my browser it removes it from my list =x This also happens when I add friends to my list, whenever I hit the back button it removes them from the list.

while it's not a serious problem, it's a habit of mine to hit back a lot ^^;; doing so removes people from my list without knowing~

Maybe there's a way to warn people that they're about to remove something from the list? like a mini prompt box of some sort ^^ Anyways, it's just a suggestion =3

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Just stop pressing back. There. Problem solved.

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

Quote by white-zeroJust stop pressing back. There. Problem solved.

hitting back is a common function used on all browsers =p it's easy to say that you'll stop, but try not pressing back for a day and see the difference XD

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

pfft sounds like a personal problem to me >_> XD

just stop hitting back <_<

like me..i hit "osiris" and it goes to some dudes awesome userpage XD

Signature

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

We already had this thread. Search the forums before you make a topic. Closed.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

evasion

evasion

KittyPuchiko has caught evasion!

... Errr...I think I can still answer your question though. Perl/php/whatever MT uses, sends stuff to the server when you click "add to friends." So, if you hit back, it sends the information that was on the previous page - where the person was not on your favorites/friends. At least, i think that's what's going on. (Don't murder me for continuing this thread, lol)

Signature

Visit me at http://www.trigmax.com/funstuff/evasion
(website currently down...*cries*)

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.