Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which anime character is hard to draw? - Minitokyo

which anime character is hard to draw?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

I think that my hardest character that I cant seem to draw is kurenai from naruto it's kind of difficult to draw her which one is harder for you?

Signature

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

hum.. in my opinion : any characters from Samurai Deeper Kyo... especially Kyo

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

The hardest one to draw for me is the anime called Lagoon Engine Einsatz. The hiar is a bit hard to draw.

Signature Image

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

For me almost all anime characters ^_^' and mostly male's/ boys

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Hardedge

Hardedge

Oishii na Tamago!

Lagoon Engine is amazing, i love the artist's style...

the character i find the hardest to draw would be Belldandy from Aa! Megami-Sama, it's so hard to draw her hair, the hardest part would be capturing her smile...it's so difficult, it takes forever before i can get it right XD

Signature

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

treu the guys are harder to draw :hmpf:

Signature

I find that almost anything by clamp is a bit harder to draw

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Jeanne from Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne. Manga Jeanne is even harder to draw.

Brownie the Cat

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

I think that eclair in the body where she has purple hair is hard to draw

Signature

slsfavanime

slsfavanime

Akitsuki_sama no kotoba

I'm not tooo sure i only have experience in drawing sister princess character n CCS n Sakura wars... D hardest i think is CCS from Clamp all the details need more than 2 days ha ha ha....

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

Female characters are a little difficult for me to draw maybe coz I've drawn female characters less than male characters but I'm working on changing all that. :)

Signature

Quote by ozma255Female characters are a little difficult for me to draw maybe coz I've
drawn female characters less than male characters but I'm working on
changing all that. :)

same for me too...

I especially can't draw Deunan from Appleseed

lumiere is hard to draw. just thinking about all the fold lines in her shirt, in the second part of the series makes me wanna crawl under a rock and quit drawing anime- manga style. but gladly, i'm not such an easy quitter... ~_~ no lumiere will stop me! ^_^'

All of them. I cant draw.

"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh."

Alienated-NZ

Alienated-NZ

\ Sasuke \

Most are hard too draw... >_> they just take time... sometimes allott of time :sweat:

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Sailorvenus...
Her leg is so perfect, hard to copy..
Her long hair is also giving me a hard time..

:)

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

Well, the hardest character for me to draw is also the only character i cant draw>.<
It just happens to be Rey za Burrel from Gundam Seed Destiny. I can never really catch his personality in the picture>.<

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

I dun think any character is difficult to draw if u have e determination to draw ^^

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by redblitzkriegSailorvenus...
Her leg is so perfect, hard to copy..
Her long hair is also giving me a hard time..

:)

must be some real HARD time....

By experience, it's Kuroudo Akabane from GetBackers. He has that spiky hair that is hard to sketch and a very sinister simle that is really ahrd to copy....

Signature

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

I think female char is more difficult to draw. Male's hair is usually shorter. TO me, the hardest part to draw is hair and hands. That's hell.

I kinda disagree abt Clamp's work hard to copy. I just drew sakura from tsubasa in less than 30 mins n it turns out.. i shld say fine. It's just all about e determination and e mood

In ,y opinion, all character is very difficult to draw...^^"
But I think the most difficult one is Dark in DNAngel since his countenance is hard to catch.

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

I think the realist type of characters, like the characters from hellsing, ooh too muc detail, so it's very hard to draw.

Pride comes before the fall

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

Well.... for me they are all impossable to draw! I'm not a very good artist as you can tell from some of my submitions so i find them diffecult to do, i can never draw their hands and i have a hard time with the little details :sweat:

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

asagoro

hokori o motsu

i can't draw testu form peacemaker, his hair is evil. :nya: XO

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.