Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which anime character is hard to draw? - Minitokyo

which anime character is hard to draw?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by OminousAngel775All of them. I cant draw.

Me neither. Ican't draw to save my life.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

For me, some clamp's works are hard to draw because there's to much detail. The hardest part to draw for me is their hands (this goes also for all anime) I find it hard to draw girls than boys that's why when my friends critized my drawings saying "Hey, why does that boy has boobs" Anyway, if one has the right mood and inspiration when drawing, his work will turn out great.

Signature

most clamp characters and male body's / skin^^

Is this an ever lasting treasure,or just a moments pleasure?
there's so much I wanna say, but the right words, just don't come my way.

Feba

Feba

One wing angel

Sesshoumaru fom IniYasha XD
I try very hard but i can't draw properly his eyes and hair*crap* OX

queenakasha

queenakasha

Distraught Fledgling

It's verrry time-consuming whenever I try to draw Kamui's hair from X. >.< Lots of little details. Though the patience is very much worth it. :)

Signature

Cover her eyes; mine eyes dazzle; she died young.

Shrine Of Those Who Must Be Kept

Yume101

Yume101

Intertwining Destinies

Quote by astaFor me almost all anime characters ^_^' and mostly male's/ boys

^^ Same here... I can kinda draw girls, though...

~ The light cannot live without the darkness, and the darkness cannot live without the light.
~ There is darkness... within every heart.
~ Nothing in this world is completely pure or completely dirty.
~ The world is better seen in shades of grey.

alexiel01

alexiel01

<<chubby-chaser

Ummm... I think Hotohori-san from Fushigi Yuugi, he's too good-looking for me and he's really hard to draw. Sometimes it's hard to draw too good-looking anime characters! :-)

Signature
a forum full of manga goodness The Evil Empire

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

For me old characters... For example the 3rd Hokage from Naruto. It's really hared to draw old characters!! I must learn how to draw them!! >_<

Anaxa

Anaxa

Wish

Mmm, Ryouga from Ranma 1/2? I suppose so.

No matter what you play, if you can move the warm light
Idly sitting by, letting the tide slowly rise around and embrace you

Signature

kuchikidesert

kuchikidesert

LuNnaR_MoNkEyZ

hm,, I think there are so many hard picts.. hm,, clamp's picts (except angelic layer), dark from DN Angel, kyou kara maou, gundam seed, and many more,,
drawing boys is harder , because I usually draw girls.. ^^ hehe

Signature Image
*~ " I onLy FigHt foR mYseLf aNd I OnLy LoVe MySeLf . . tHaT's tHe onLy LoVe I nEeD " ~*
--Sabaku no Gaara--

I think that every manga and anime character is hard to draw, because it never looks right like the oryginal character... I like to draw my own pictures ;D

Signature Image
Open your eyes...
I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

wookie3

wookie3

don't push it buddy...

i say that sasuke-san is pretty hard to draw + seshomaru from inuyasha. (i know i spelled it wrong)

For me I have a hard time drawing anything other than voluptuous young girls... The best male char I have ever drawn was Inuyasha and I think its because he had long hair, I can't draw short haired chars. :( The cloest to drawing decent short haired chars was when doing all the Sailor Senshi in Sailor Moon. Yup, I can't draw guys, I can't draw short hair, and I can barely draw anything with tiny boobies.

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

Kaoru and Misao is really hard to draw her eyes

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

mitsuki-chan!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

nny

nny

tomodachi

for me everyone is hard to draw. x___x
but the most... it must be misamisa-chan from death note. perhaps because i've tried to draw her in some nice gothic-lolita outfit. >__>

rosa rubicundior, lilio candidior, omnibus formosior, semper in te glorior

anyone that shows their hands and feet. damn i hate drawing them. :hmpf:

Signature

"For evil to triumph, all that is necessary is for good men to do nothing." Edward Burke

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

yeah I kinda agree sometimes for me it's hard but not all the time

Signature

maya7

maya7

~SilentzKiller~

not all pictures r hard to draw its jus the pose of the character & sometimes it does not look like the original or it jus dont work out for u anyways i still enjoy drawing ^^
my hard to char = depends ^_^'

Is this working..?? testing ..tesing...1..2..3.. ( lolz ^ ^x)~

Dearka Elthman's and Shinn Asuka's hair are just a pain in the ass

A character that is really hard to draw is Lilith from Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito. I tried once and didn't do very well. For one, her hair is freakishly long with waves in it and she also has a huge hat. Plus her clothes have little details that are a pain. >.<

Kazuki-Shikimori

MT-U Anime & Manga Consultant

i think chihaya yamase from maburaho is pretty hard to draw^_^

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

i think its hard to draw Vash from trigun cause when you draw him you need to put all the little details in or else it doesnt look right

Power tends to corrupt, Absolute Power corrupts absolutely..............

"Bishamonten! God of war... Guide me so that I may be led to victory against my nemesis"--Uesugi Kenshin

Its not about how one dies, but about how one has lived...

()"."."()
( ( T ) )
(O)-(O) This is Teddy.Life long enemy of bunny.He has sworn to protect the world from bunny's evil deeds.Copy Teddy in your sig to help save the world !!

NightDreamer

NightDreamer

Perfection is Me

Well, most of them are hard to draw. But for me, male characters are the hardest. But I practice almost every day, especially with the torso part *sighs* he he ^_^' I'm not used to it.

Signature Image

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.