Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which anime character is hard to draw? - Minitokyo

which anime character is hard to draw?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

hey thanks for answering but yeah some characters are hard to draw ^_^'

Signature

all of the animes drawn by their "real" artists. bcoz, I found that I can't draw them. Maybe my hands don't like to copy anything (except for test answers) I think it's more good that you do ur own character.

Creeping strength in me is the so much power that I may banish everything when i didn't controlled it. It's haunting me, even if I took this strongest power. I dealt with the devil, I gave grip on a rusted knife and I left everything just to get this power...

mineharu

mineharu

Mine powahh!

Well it's difficult to say because in my opinion or way of seeing this when i'm very inspired and have alot of energies to draw i can draw almost anything, or when i want to draw a certain character also, but sometimes i can't draw anything.. i dunno why.. heh, and any character is difficult and easy you just have to get into it to really do it ... and u can :) anyone can :D :)

Signature

Most of the female characters are hard for me to draw. I just can't seem to draw them very well. The male characters are pretty easy though.

Haruka from Sister Princess & Narumi from Spiral.. ^^'

I think it's all Yuu Watase's characters, CLAMP's characters and Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne characters.

Elvandro

Elvandro

Orang ganteng lewat

Maybe Some Character From Chinese/Hongkong Fighter Manga? unsually the are have very realistic type

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

I would say Kiba from Wolf's Rain, I still haven't finnished that one yet.

" Do what she says Ed, drink the dumb milk."

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

1. Hoshigaki Kisame (the shark guy from naruto). I can't draw his face right, it's always like somethin's off.
2. Youichi Hiruma (eyeshield 21).

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

true kisame is hard I trired but it's too difficult

Signature

elizabeth-san

elizabeth-san

Never On.

i think the hardest anime character to draw is Bell Dandy.she's got alot of stran's of hair. and the second hardest for me is Sasuke i can't really draw his banges wraped around his legs and he is kindof hard to draw with his curse seal

Uchiha Sasuke Signature Image

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

true the when he has the curse seal it is hard to fraw him and my other hard character to draw is robin from witch hunter robin I cant draw her either -_-

Signature

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

Difficult to draw is Chii from Chobits because she have really long hair and this is a problem to draw it good.

Signature

gundams are really hard to draw!!! generally mechas are hard because u have to notice angles, measurement, and scale.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

true I cant draw machas they are just to difficult T_T

Signature

Mmmhhahaha.....

Hatake Kakashi. without his mask!!!

I've been trying a few times at that. But I've also got an artist block it seems. -_-;

ohmygoshainuyasha

ohmygoshainuyasha

Don't make me think.

The hardest thing for me to draw are gundams! Too many little details, and I just can't draw machines.

I think that Chi is most likly the hardest for me Because of her hair..And its rele hard to get it write but i guess i do ok..lol And anouther that i believe is hard to draw would have to be And somomo.

Blistin9

Blistin9

look into my eye noting but pain

A gundum EVEN though NOT A character BUT A machine USED BY SOME anime characters

nothign but pain is in my eyes, poring out sorrow and blood from you

another set of characters thats hard to draw are yu watase's characters (fushigi yuugi, ayashi no ceres etc). it's really tedious to do the hair sometimes

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

true those character's are very difficult for me to draw >.<

Signature

kurokaze

kurokaze

黒風

Real "Devil" from hell, because no one see how is look he ^.^, and return to draw him ^.^

Signature Image

Classical Music Collection Group Join to Classic Music Fan Group

supo

supo

Geisha=Artist

i would half to say for me i can draw a mean sesshomaru so that means im pretty good but some how i cant seem to draw sakura from naruto very well it suck. >_<

Signature Image

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Well, none is very hard for me, but Yuu Watase's art is hard. I think other artists are easy. The hard part is usually the eyes or the hair. The body and clothes are usually the easy part. Drawing usually takes me a few minutes or about an hour.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.