Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How does a war start? - Minitokyo

How does a war start?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Some or maybe most of the threads I started concerned war. Well, it made me think that what is the cause/purpose of war? Did it start because of a simple argument or because of kinds of discriminations? I don't really know so I wanted your opinions.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Well it starts out just like a huge fight. :)

One country does something that upsets the other country then the other country takes a defencive side and says "F**k you guys! I'm coming back!" And they go bomb the $hit out of them.

Just stuff like that starts a war. But I just put it in a comic form. ;)

Study how Bush started the invasion to Iraq well and you'll have a good enough picture.

cardmage

cardmage

After you

I think the most basic reason a war is started by almost any country is to further their own agenda or to for their own personal gain. Wars have always been started for selfish reasons by people who want to gain something from it. Its a blunt way of putting things but almost always true.

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

Quote by EnchanterStudy how Bush started the invasion to Iraq well and you'll have a good enough picture.

Well yeah but don't just study that. Study the whole war just to make sure you don't take it form one side. ;)

You can do that but if you are I suggest you study other kind of wars also. Cause there not all the same.

Different wars start for different reasons. No two have the same causes.

If you're asking about how war itself started, though, animals were probably involved.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Wars normally begin when two sides normally don't agree with one another, and a conflict erupts as the two collide in a swordplay, sort of like religion vs. religion, sort of speaking.

In other words, there is also war demanding on the necessity of resources.

War also comes when two sides dislike each other due to a simple situation, that turns into a verbal war, and after picking on each other with the bully phase that comes into contact, brings utter confusion to the playing field and after every exhaustive measure of trying to settle things out, considers power and violence to feed the hunger of those who wish to have it their way.

And yes, war also can facilitate the need to higher grounds, especially when drawing a natural phase of owning more property by dominating those less powerful than their own. Tyrannical purposes do have its way at times. Could be considered greed as well, but who knows.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

mindolluin

Lousy programmer =(

well... war starts when both side fightning for the same thing... =\ and it escalate when neither party wanted to give way or give up what they want. And it will end if both party agree to work a way out of it.. or.. they'll just nuke each other to stone age =\

This signature was longer than 4 lines and has been removed.

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Wars already started when one country has resources that another country needs, such as oil.

Signature

Often its over religion. "My God is better than your God." Oh sure, its a lot 'fancier than that' when its down on paper, but that's often what it really boils down to.

Quote by crsgOften its over religion. "My God is better than your God." Oh sure, its a lot 'fancier than that' when its down on paper, but that's often what it really boils down to.

No not really. Lately it hasn't been about that. Only has the time of the Middle Ages has a war been brought up because of religon.

Later on in modern times it's about other things. Not quiet knowing what but it's not religon.

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

wow...that's a difficult question to answer because wars don't start for the same reasons. conflicts over religion, culture, and extreme nationalism (as in the crusades & wwI), conflicts over resources and land (iraq invasion of kuwait), imperialism, and to stop evil dictators (hitler). it also happens when diplomacy fails and there's no way to compromise with the aggressor nation.

i just hope we learned enough from history to avoid another world war.

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

HikyuuTera

HikyuuTera

*~*The Kenshin Addict*~*

a war starts......well ya know when friends start fighting it's very similar to that.friends fight eachother because of their differences it's the same with when a crountry's government fight's another it's because of their differences.it's somewhat similar to when a government and it's people starts fighting eachother once friends then enemies it becuase of differences in beliefs,thoughts,customs,and traditions.at least in my opinion anyways

Signature Image
The way to atone is to believe in what we have here.
-Kenshin

it all starts with something small but has a link to many other minds. one this link is attacked, the others will feel the same and would cause a chain reaction resulting in a war. even killing an official or an admired person could start a war, it all comes down to how significant the loss was

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

A war starts when an armed group wants to achive something they believe by using military weaponry..

Other wants to reign supreme over the country..

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

A war starts if country wants to conquer another place/country for some reasons.. like resources... And if a country has a conflict with other country.

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Don't forget people's war... group of suppressed people rising up to revolution against their oppressors (whether it's the state or the elite, etc.)

WWLAOS

DOMiT

War starts because someone doesn't realize just how much more awesome I am than they are. Well, perhaps not, but something along those lines. Ther are wars that start because of competition over natural resources and land, which basically boils down to their parents didn't teach them to share. Some wars start because of affronts to a person/country/ideal's honor, which is just someone thinking that they are better than someone else. So...basically, selfishness, self-importance, and greed. You might say hatred plays a role sometimes, but really, hatred is little more than looking out for yourself over anyone else.

You see this kind of thing all the time...it invariably ends with eating people. - Dr. Dale L. Reuss

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Every war starts with one country having ambitions of being the most powerful nation. Then, of course, there are other nations who will surely disagree with this and fight that nation. And this will only finished until one nation is wiped out!

I'm referring to Nation-Nation wars here.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

There could be many things like colonization or taking to take over another country's material and raw goods. There could be civil wars where people fight because of an disagreement.

Signature Image

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

a war starts when people are so selfish, when people tend to be angry to the point that they cant control their temper. when a persons pride get in the way. that's what i think ms az chan.

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

A war starts because of disagreements and greed for money and power oh and also because of too much pride

Salmarnez

Salmarnez

xiao zhang gui

I find it through history that war (primarily) starts when one country decides to, if not--requires to expand their land. Which of course, can, or is as it may be view upon--as greed, and/or corruption for power over the 'lesser' countries.

Also, if they just really, really hate a specific country/ethnic background--but from what I know, that's only in, or around Africa.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

IN THE beginning, there WAS two politicians, they started an argument over who can chew their gum better and longer.
Politician George Bull, lose to Politician Sodumb Hussain and they still continued arguing....
then G-Bull fired a missile at him because of this...and there you ahve it, war started!!!

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.