Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My MT Buds - Minitokyo

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

im sry i was banned. and to those that i never talked to and posted in their GB. im sry. i have things to do like school and all. rite now im failing in social studies so if dun get this rite. i won't be on MT no more till my grades are looking good T_T

kenzuke

kenzuke

Victimized

Ummm.. I hope you dont mind me asking... why did you get banned? I'm curious.. XD

Anyway, Study Study Study!! School is close for me too so I'll do the same.. T_T

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Glad you're back. But you're leaving for a while right after you got unbanned? Well, I just want to let you know that were going to miss you. T_T

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

It's alright Paolo. It's just good to see that your not banned anymore. :)

Well I hope you get your grades up so you can come back! :)

i was banned cus i was losing it i guess ^_^;;

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

It's ok if you dont write in my GB anymore :)

Just study hard so you can be with your MT family again! ^_^ and Good luck on your studies! and i'll pray that you'll pasts and your grades will get higher :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

that's kind of sad to hear of... anyway, good luck to your studies... and hope to see you around!

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

I'm glad that you're back, Pao..... I was raving mad when I heard that they banned you....

Welcome back!!!

Signature

mela

mela

~*mela-chan*~

its good to hear that you're back but, sad to hear that you might be gone.... i hope you can still hang around here!

"Never be captivated by anyone, just live as yourself in the way you are."

ei friends! how are you?
always remember that i'm here if you need me! :)

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

::+Wingless Heart+::

oh....I dun think I've heard from u...like...since ages >.<''

Well...I wish you all the luck in ur studies, (I have exams next week) >.<'' :sweat:

and I'm sorry to hear that you were banned.

Signature

Quote by jakulitoI'm glad that you're back, Pao..... I was raving mad when I heard that they banned you....

Welcome back!!!

i see. some of my actions were to blame tho

Quote by melaits good to hear that you're back but, sad to hear that you might be gone.... i hope you can still hang around here!

i'll still hang around but if things get out of place then thats wen i mite not be baq again.

Quote by Sakura-Koh....I dun think I've heard from u...like...since ages &gt;.&lt;''

Well...I wish you all the luck in ur studies, (I have exams next week) &gt;.&lt;'' :sweat:

and I'm sorry to hear that you were banned.

im sry! pls forgive me! T_T

walkure245

walkure245

MagiBlue

I wondered what happened to you. But I'm glad that you're back however.
Don't worry! ^.^ School is more important. Ganbare~ We'll see you later when you can.

Signature
Created by my best friend, Kitten

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Wha wha?? You were banned?? Where was I?? o_0 Wowww, glad you're back now...but you gotta leave again? Ooohh nuts. >.< We've only talked a tiny bit...but I hope you do well, the best of luck to you buddy!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

Sad to hear you got banned... anyway you're back, right? Hope you do well in your exams and good luck. :)

Signature

Koori-chan

Koori-chan

~Ice shadow~

Awwww. I'm sorry about the whole.. banned thing...
and I hope everything works out with yer grades ^___^

~Ja Ne~

Signature

HikyuuTera

HikyuuTera

*~*The Kenshin Addict*~*

welcome back Paolo.how come you got banned and now restricted?

Signature Image
The way to atone is to believe in what we have here.
-Kenshin

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Well schools more important than this place!!

Signature

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Welcome back Paolo! :) I was wondering where you'd gone. Best of luck in doing what you gotta do. Take care. ^^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

yay! You're back. :) welcome back :nya:

hehe.. I think it would be rude of me to aske the reason why you've been banned nor restricted so I won't. :x

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

waaah! pao! everyone miises you very much!! well i hope they disbanned you as soon as possible!! but yep yep school is much important well good luck!! :D

Signature
soul-eater-shibusen sword-shana-lily tsubasa clampfans

gilesaquil

gilesaquil

honora medicum

It's okay, pare. ^^ Good, though, that you're taking responsibility for your actions. I salute you on that! Anyways, good luck in your studies! All the best! ^^

welcome back^^
do your best at your exam and come back again or we will miss you
*hughs*

rythem

rythem

icon by trowicia@eljay

owh..poor u ... >.<
dun worry...work on ur grades ne~~XD
hope ur a normal member soon~~ >.<
good luck~XD

Signature

Raiyne

Raiyne

~Rain Drop Tears~

Welcome back then. :D Just work hard at your studies. Seeya around.

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.