Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 tsubasa overrated? - Minitokyo

tsubasa overrated?

page 1 of 1 13 total items

whatthebleh

wannabemiiiiiiiike

is tsubasa reservoir chronicle THAT good? i hear that all but 4 of the major fansubs are doing it. it's crazy.

big mike is my idol.
you all know you can only hope to be as balla as he is.
but for me, that dream will soon be a reality.
you got omfrofl1337pzwnedzxorsrox-ness. hahahahahaha
nub

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

I personally haven't seen the anime nor the manga or whatever the material is however, i pretty much appreciate their art because above all other common animes, theirs is truly lovely and I can say that its in the art where originality for TRC thrives upon. Other than that, I cannot judge furthermore since like i said, I haven't seen nor read the actual thing. XP

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I really enjoy it! ^_^ The art is lovely and so is the music. I'm definitlely buying the soundtrack when it comes out. I would recommend watching it. It's very good. :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

darkson

darkson

El chato

Indeed a good anime, the music is really good, and also the plot...its a very good prospect for an RPG game in the future...

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i've seen the first 4 episodes of the anime and read up to volume #5 of the manga... i must say that the anime seems to follow the manga almost exactly. i really like the music and the plot is pretty decent... however, my cousin watched it and he said that it seemed to move a lil slow. even so, i'd still recommend watching it.

Signature Image

zulu

zulu

- flails -

I have the manga, I've never seen the anime though, and I really like it, especially all the crossovers they do wtih their other series. I also like the variation of Li, Sakura and the rest of the original CCS characters. So I don't think it's overrated.

Anyway, you know anything by CLAMP is probably well done. With perhaps a few exceptions.

i've seen it. its not bad at all. i wun say its very good but its definitely above average

I'll admit it's a bit slow (both the Anime and the Manga), but i honest;y love it, the music is wonderful, the characters are beautiful, the cross over stoyline/characterisations are interesting.

It's not for everyone, but you should really see it yourself before you make a decision don't base it on the comments of others.

~ Save Bandwidth! Use a text siggy instead!

My Latest Walls:

Ethereal Summoner ~ Yuna & Valefor
Sunshine Girl //make you happy?

yieloon

yieloon

#1 Slacker

Its definitely overrated. The reason why its so popular its because they have clamp crossovers.
And all the pedophile love sakura.

Signature

They say that god arranged relationships, but men created separation.

bleakreserve

bleakreserve

true reflections

I think the major fansubs are doing it because of its background. Even though its corny, the animation is still quite good, the characters are cute, and the music ain't nothing to scoff at either.

Love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image... otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them. ~ Unknown

Signature Image

Quote by bleakreserveI think the major fansubs are doing it because of its background. Even
though its corny, the animation is still quite good, the characters are
cute, and the music ain't nothing to scoff at either.

The music...well, it's by Yuki Kaijura, so it has to be good^^. Me, I think Tsubasa is quite overrated, it's not CLAMP's best IMO and I think the manga's better. Still, I find it quite enjoyable, it was nice to see some of CLAMP's older characters like Sorata and Arashi appear again.

I think its that good. I also think its gonna be a large number episode. It progresses slowly, but holds your attention. Try it out. Animation is beautiful, characters are awsome. Story is great.

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

I have to say so far I'm disappointed. But I've only seen the first few episodes and hopefully it'll pick up and be the exciting and yay happy series everyone is talking about. But for now the plot seems lame and the characters designs are fugly.

The only things I look forward to are Yuki Kajiura's music and guest appearances.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.