Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who' fault is it? - Minitokyo

who' fault is it?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

i really need everyone's opinion here becuase there are certain right which could be right and certain rights could be wrong. For example a old man at his 80s was bullied and offence by younger children at the age of 5 or 10- who tease the elders and even assult them at thier age and the elders can't sue them because of thier age. When the elder threaten them or even give a slight touch on them. They are sued for assulting a young child who they have barely touch. Do u think that laws are just not giving Justice to others in which weren't thier fault at the start? or do u think that it's the parents fault that they weren't teaching the kids to respect the elders? or do think that the child should be the blame for all of this?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

yeah your right. i think it's because the "elder should know better" than to fight with kids. this is what i've been told and it's how i see. it's really not fair.

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

Quote by Koukinyeah your right. i think it's because the "elder should know better" than to fight with kids. this is what i've been told and it's how i see. it's really not fair.

i agree aswell i thnk there is injustice between the the elders against the youngsters. although youngsters always win because they are young and what a reasonable person would say THEY ARE young AND THEY KNOW nothing.

Quote by itsbigdan

Quote by Koukinyeah your right. i think it's because the "elder should know better" than to fight with kids. this is what i've been told and it's how i see. it's really not fair.

i agree aswell i thnk there is injustice between the the elders against the youngsters. although youngsters always win because they are young and what a reasonable person would say THEY ARE young AND THEY KNOW nothing.

yeah. my mom tells me that a lot.

the parents are mainly at fault. the reason is they dont discipline or teach their children right from wrong.with out that the kids go off and do the wrong things. like not showing respect to the elders that are around. i feel sorry for any kid that wasnt taught correctly.
as for the laws they too are to blame. the laws they have now a days are to stupid. you cant dicipline your child any more with out someone calling the cps(child protective services) i personally think it wrong that we cant spank our child for doing something wrong or smack their hand for stealing. personally there is no such thing as justice any more because the laws have changed too much for the worst.
yes the kids should be held responsible for what they do no matter how bad it is. if they knock over an elderly person and they happen to cause harm to him they should pay for the costs of the hospital visit or some such.

here is a question to think about when you answer this page. what would you do if your child said or did something that was against the law?? would you fight for their right to stay out of jail or not pay to society for the wrong they did?? what would you do if your kid hit some one and said i didnt mean it but it just so happened that it sent the other kid or adult to the hospital and they died??
personally i would want my kid to learn their lesson the hard way. if they broke a law or harmed someone they will pay in what ever way seems fit, even if it ment jail. i wouldnt love them any less but at least they would have learned their lesson.

sorry for ranting and raving about this but things ahve changed for the worst if i do say so my self.

Signature

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

Quote by KireiLeethe parents are mainly at fault. the reason is they dont discipline or teach their children right from wrong.with out that the kids go off and do the wrong things. like not showing respect to the elders that are around. i feel sorry for any kid that wasnt taught correctly.
as for the laws they too are to blame. the laws they have now a days are to stupid. you cant dicipline your child any more with out someone calling the cps(child protective services) i personally think it wrong that we cant spank our child for doing something wrong or smack their hand for stealing. personally there is no such thing as justice any more because the laws have changed too much for the worst.
yes the kids should be held responsible for what they do no matter how bad it is. if they knock over an elderly person and they happen to cause harm to him they should pay for the costs of the hospital visit or some such.
here is a question to think about when you answer this page. what would you do if your child said or did something that was against the law?? would you fight for their right to stay out of jail or not pay to society for the wrong they did?? what would you do if your kid hit some one and said i didnt mean it but it just so happened that it sent the other kid or adult to the hospital and they died??
personally i would want my kid to learn their lesson the hard way. if they broke a law or harmed someone they will pay in what ever way seems fit, even if it ment jail. i wouldnt love them any less but at least they would have learned their lesson.
sorry for ranting and raving about this but things ahve changed for the worst if i do say so my self.

to all that question in fact i do. but it really depends on the relationship between the family. i mean do u entirely trust your child or do u think the child is lying? Like the wise man says IT BEGINS WITH A TRUST AND END WITH A TRUTH

Cataclysm

Cataclysm

Shadows of nothing

But that's the thing I think, kids shouldn't "know nothing", they should have been taught to respect others no matter what age, sex, or ethnicity they are at a young age. It seems to me that kids get this big "shield" put around them from their parents protection and laws and as soon as the kids find out about that security they exploit it. It gives them the idea that they can do whatever they want and get away with it, no consequences. Parents need to take an active part in the development of their kid's morals and judgement or else they'll grow up to be like the kids you mentioned in your example, disrespectful bullies who exploit the system.

It should be common sense to treat others how you yourself would want to be treated but for some it still needs to be taught. The world is a strange place...

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

Quote by CataclysmBut that's the thing I think, kids shouldn't "know nothing", they should have been taught to respect others no matter what age, sex, or ethnicity they are at a young age. It seems to me that kids get this big "shield" put around them from their parents protection and laws and as soon as the kids find out about that security they exploit it. It gives them the idea that they can do whatever they want and get away with it, no consequences. Parents need to take an active part in the development of their kid's morals and judgement or else they'll grow up to be like the kids you mentioned in your example, disrespectful bullies who exploit the system.
It should be common sense to treat others how you yourself would want to be treated but for some it still needs to be taught. The world is a strange place...

i do agree what u mean. within the law it says it's your fault for teaching the child for the respect for others. But what if the child doesn't want to learn and the more either isolation or persuading method only make the child feel stress and therefore u are assulting the child more. But there is a law saying we have the right of free will and the kid's want what its want and should we give it to them?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.