Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cute or Hot? - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

MrsBloomie

MrsBloomie

Impossible LOV3

Hmm...I've been wondering for some time. What would I choose myself. A total cutie or hottie guy? XD Arghhh...hard decision...
Well after much thinking, I agreed for hot! XD I think that a hot guy can look at the same time cute just in a different way. Hahaha If this doesn't makes much sense, well choose which one you would like more and why. Guys and girls can participate too but Iguess what most guys' answers will be >.>;
Also I did a search for this thread and nothing appeared.

Signature

inuyasha-hanyou7

inuyasha-hanyou7

~Dark Demon~

Definitly hot. :nya:

I'm both cute and hot.

zoku88

zoku88

Resident Lolicon

I would definately chose cute girl. I just find them nicer to look at (and being nice is part of my difinition of being cute, so they are also generally better to talk to.)

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

my girlfriend is both..seriously..not bragging(i might be..lol) she's got nice curves, and she also has a very cute face..

darkson

darkson

El chato

lucky you, i had a beautiful girlfriend...but now she broke up with me, and she's with another guy....but, i think hot is the option!

Either/or. I'm not very picky.

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

both cute at day hot at night ^_^

Signature

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Uh...both? I like both, I can't pick one! I can take which ever one he has. ^^ (cute or hot)

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

Quote by darksonlucky you, i had a beautiful girlfriend...but now she broke up with me,
and she's with another guy....but, i think hot is the option!

that's ok dude,you'll find someone else for sure.i bet your new one will be better..if you were able to have a pretty gf, i'm sure you'll be able to do it again..(=

i wish i could say these type of things to friends if i had any

Mobbs

Mobbs

Apocalytptic Leecher

I would have to say Cute.

Signature

Pirre

Pirre

I will protect

cute idd :)

Signature

Cadi

Cadi

True

not to be judgemental but here we go... I guess hot, woking the absXD but a hint of cutness in the guy's face would help too>.<

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

I say cute. Even when I judge people's appearance, it's rare for the word "hot" to come to mind. haha, maybe too much exposure to anime/manga XD Can't find any guys that are hot like characters from various series ^^;;; So yah, I think cute is what I'd pick! I'm both not picky and very picky at the same time... Can't really explain it.

TaMa

TaMa

Save a tree, burn a book!

Cute of cause =P I love when a girl looks cute, not in the same way as if she was a hot chick XD
Short brown hair, small cute eyes and a cute smile =P! that's probably the best i can think of in a girl if it's for her looks, but of cause it doesn't necessarily have to be like that.

BaKaShInIgAmI

BaKaShInIgAmI

~Bakkie~

i would have to go with cute. :)

Signature Image

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

I prefer a cute girl, you can still modify your body, while the face can't be modified.....

Pride comes before the fall

jakester

jakester

So very lonely...

Definatly prefer cute over hot, but I would choose both in a heartbeat

cute girls have better personality than hotties (mnost of the time)

Thats so not fair... to be put on the spot like that! Can't I have both? :(

Odysseus

Odysseus

Still searching...

I'd have to go with cute. I just love cute girls over hot ones. You know, some cute eyes/smile/hair whatever, but especially a cute personality. Just my preference.

Hmm... I say both. Why? Because I've seen girls that looked both cute and totally smokin! Most of which depending on clothing and her attitude but still. I enjoy a girl with the capability to become one type to the next with little effort.

I am the milkman. My milk is delicious.

you didn't make sexy an option so i did not vote

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.