Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tarot Cafe - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 4 total items

silverdragon

silverdragon

floating around

Well I was wondering if any of you knew this manga from Sang Sun Park (well it's korean) or are reading it. Do you like it? I like it a lot, the drawings and the story is also fun. Do you know how many volumes does it have?

Yue-Horrishino

Yue-Horrishino

Tsubasa Mahou

Sorry didn't read it, yet..... But, what is it about????

Yue Horrishino

Signature Image

I know the manga!!!!! :D It's awesome ^________^ I have 2 volumes as far ;) I think there are about 4 or 5 of them..... but i'm not sure...... O____o

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

I really like it. It has beautiful artwork, and a very cool story line. I checked with Tokyopop.com and according to them this series has four books in it. :d
i think there should be more of them. I really liked the story about the Jester, that was really cool. And I want to know more about Nebiros. He was pretty cool. :D

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.