Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 alarm clock users - Minitokyo

alarm clock users

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

yeah i use an alarm clock...i can't wake up on time...i just wanna know how your alarm clock looks like, cause i know a lot of people have regular clocks, but mine is shaped like pucca! it also has a wacky alarm too! *little tune, wake up, wake up!* and after when you press it, it says 'good morning' really, really, fast! ^.^

I have a digital radio clock. :D It looks like one of those rectangular-oval-shape-bread kind of radio. Two and a half size of those would be the height of mine. XD

"A great calligrapher doesn't need to choose his pens..." - Fuji Syusuke [Prince of Tennis]

lol...i have the worlds most annoying alarm clock...i cant describe the sound it is so annoying! NE ways i dont have to use my alarm clock cause im out of school! XD i only use my alarm clock when i go to school!

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

I have a standard electronic alarm clock. It is just rectangular, and has big numbers on it.

Signature

sherazard

sherazard

parfait tic

i bought mines online a looooooooooong time ago. the style is like the one mizuki has in hanakimi. it's a egg with wings and and looks like it has cracks in the middle, but thats the part where the time shows up if u open it. it's kinda broken since i had it for so long though. i need a new one. in a magazine i just read a few days ago, theres an alarm clock for students or workers where the clock is covered in furry stuff and wheels on the bottom. when the alarm goes on and u press snooze, it rolls off ur dresser gently and keeps rolling until it hits a wall or something. then two minutes later, the alarm goes off again, so u have to get up and look for it to turn it off. then u won't be late for work or school! i want one (i hate waking up...)

"Geez! You should be more careful, a woman's face is the most important thing to her." - Daiya
"No! It's the hair." - Fuuko
"Stupid, it should be her heart!" - Ichi

butterflikysses

butterflikysses

~Diamond Dust Drops~

mines a digital alarm clock, it's blue and translucent n regtangular shaped

Signature Image

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Quote by crossfusionlol...i have the worlds most annoying alarm clock...i cant describe the sound it is so annoying! NE ways i dont have to use my alarm clock cause im out of school! XD i only use my alarm clock when i go to school!

yeah. i only use it when i have school!

Cadi

Cadi

True

lol..XD umm I have a light blue and pink alarm.. it plays music as the alarm... the cool thing is you can set the music.. right now I have that song by Omarion called o...xd

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

well...i have a black sony digital alarm clock that i bought awhile back. the alarm can be set to any radio station...so i don't have to hear an annoying buzzer. but the problem is i've slept through the radio alarm a few times and have been late to work and school because of that...lol!! and boy, i just luv using my snooze button...i think there's a permanent indentation in that button from my fingers slamming it all the time... XD

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

just by show of hands, who here actually listens to their alarm clock?

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I have an alarm clock, but I don't use it. I don't need no stinkin' alarm clock to wake me up.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

pamelaho

pamelaho

*iyellowbus...

I have around three alarm clocks in my room. Two of them are digital ones with a radio, where one is a cd player. The other is a boring one. I can tell you right now that no matter how many alarm clocks I have, I just can't wake up XD

Signature

Latest Wallpaper: Hidamari no Tami - Vector

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Quote by fawna-chanjust by show of hands, who here actually listens to their alarm clock?

I listen to it, I just choose to ignore it for a little while. I have a silver slim rectangular radio alarm clock. I set it a full hour faster than real time so that I when I look at it I can think it's an hour later than it really is. Makes me feel better thinking I'm waking up at 7:30am or 8am when it's really 6:30am or 7am in the morning. Aside from that though, I'm generally awake before the alarm goes off so I just lie in bed till it switches on so I know what time it is. :)

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

my alarm clock keeps going but i just sleep through it.

Signature

pamelaho

pamelaho

*iyellowbus...

Quote by Eurasianmy alarm clock keeps going but i just sleep through it.

Yay, I'm not alone! My whole family thinks I'm deaf.

Signature

Latest Wallpaper: Hidamari no Tami - Vector

Lana3007

Lana3007

strange little girl

Oh god! when I was 9 I got my alarm clock as a christmas gift. It's shaped like a dog on a scateboard and it plays this song that sounds a lot like 'old macdonald had a farm' and it's f***ing loud! I used to jump up at least five iches off my bed when it woke me up ... so I don't use it anymore. It still sits on my desk but I only turn it on to let my friends listen to the horrible song. I currently use the alarm on my cellphone to wake up in the morning. It's not as annoying and loud.

If I have to weake up, then yes. but otherwise I love to sleep in late, then I'll spend the rest of the day in my housecoat

I have three... My cellphone, My tv, and the alarm clock, that is my desk so I have to stand up to turn it off...
the sad part is that I need the three of them...

Cagalli22

Cagalli22

~Dreamer~

Quote by SaschaCI have three... My cellphone, My tv, and the alarm clock, that is my desk so I have to stand up to turn it off...
the sad part is that I need the three of them...

lol wow that is sooo me too! i have to hit snooze on my allarm clock about 3 or 4 times befor i get up. its really kinda sad. my alarm clock is really neat b/c you can wake up to a CD. I kinda like that feature.
cool thread idea fawna-chan

Dance ~ As Though No One Is Watching You
Sing ~ As Though No One Can Hear You
Love ~ As Though You Have Never Been Hurt Before
Live ~ As Though Heaven Is On Earth

jakester

jakester

So very lonely...

My mom is my alarm clock

I got cellphone as an alarm clock, but it has happen that I have answeared the alarm and thought it was somebody on the other line who didn't want to answear back!! *^.^*

Jag[Daremo Shiranai]
Signature

TaMa

TaMa

Save a tree, burn a book!

Ok i don't know if im the person which has the hardest time to get up in the morning xd
i use my computer, a big big old fascion clock, a small old fascion clock and my cellphone to wake up XD sometimes i oversleep -_-;

headaches4ever

headaches4ever

ruled by her cat

my alarm clock is over 6 foot nine inches... has hair and a beard, wears glasses, and for some reason looks like my dad...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I depend on my handphone to wake me up. @_@
Sometimes it doesn't work because the ringtone is a little soft. Damn truetones at six thirty in the morning. XD

- This Free Life Crisis -

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.