Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 anime north 2005 =) - Minitokyo

anime north 2005 =)

page 1 of 1 5 total items

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

iunno if I should post this .___.''

but yeah I went there on thursday night to get badges earlier (today) >w<'' yeppers yeppers

just curious if anyone is going =9 and give give a description of chu!~~

ohhh and if you were there thursday night................

I was the annoying girl who kept saying hi to everyone from the sofa and being my idiotic self =3 so yeah.........

so anyong going AN .__.''

now I'm officially entitled the hi-girl >.> me and my dumb red glasses .___.'' even the staff knows...>o> what a way to make an impression @.@''

EDIT: oh yeah Anime North = Convention held on Toronto, Ontario, Canada =3
weeee http://www.animenorth.com lalalalala!!~

EDIT EDIT: brokenchan = goes on thursday, friday, saturday, sunday...has red glasses, black hat hair in a ponytail >o<'' is asian looking...wears a bag...always or at least most of the time has a digital camera in the hand ahahaha...yeahhh lookkkkk for her >o>''

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I'm not going but a friend of mine is! She's supposed to find me a Killua and/or a Murata Ken Plushie. She's going to be cosplaying as Sailor Star Fighter from Sailor Moon Sailor Stars and someone from RGVeda (I think she'll be Ashura) She's going with 2 friends who will cosplay the other 2 lights and 2 other characters from RGVeda. So ne, if you see a Sailor Star Fighter as her is she's from Saskatchewan and the nickname Terra rings a bell XD

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

YoKoBaNdiT

YoKoBaNdiT

waurenai yo

nope im going to otacon in maryland!!!!! XD your not annoying!!! oooOOoooOO staff knows u??? ask for some freebies!!!!! muahahahhahhahah.....@_@ LOL

'Signature Image'

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

o.o.... i'll be going on sat and sun!! watch for a crazy girl who puts her hair up in a pony tail and has glasses and is around 5"6 tall @__@

Signature
Plushie invasion coming ur way!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antique Fairy Tales
Graphics site that me, saki, euna, brommie, yune, and rockiee are part of ^-^ Come visit ussssss~

^-^ i went on sunday... it was awesomeness :o

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.