Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What characteristic or personality do you look in a friend? - Minitokyo

What characteristic or personality do you look in a friend?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

I usually look for friends who are friendly and funny. Sometimes I look for people who share the same interst ihave, but most of my friendsare my opposite. What do you guys look in a friend? I wanna know.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Trustworthy and loyal.

Being able to stand me for more than a few minutes is also always a plus.

WWLAOS

DOMiT

You look for friends that are friendly? What a novel concept! I should try that... ;)

Me...I don't actually LOOK for friends, they just sort of happen. I guess the most important characteristic is that they have to actually be able to stnad me for long periods of time...that's not an easy task. I have a very dry sense of humor and am known for my cynical and sarcastic remarks. I get on my own nerves all the time. Thankfully I'm also known for my loyalty and trustworthiness, or else I'd probably never get any friends. :) In order for them to be able to put up with me they need to understand (and preferrably share) my sense of humor...it's also nice if we have a similar hobby or something. If you have nothing to do together, it's kinda hard to hang out. Also, personally, I look for people who don't smoke. I have a few smoking friends, but not many. Not only do I find the habit disgusting, I'm also very allergic to cigarette smoke and, with prolonged exposure, can be hospitalized because of it.

i also tend to enjoy friends who don't agree with me on everything. If we all think the same things, then intelligent debate because difficult, and I love intelligent debate. Of course, we need some common ground...just not everything. Oh, I suppose that's something...I also tend to prefer a certain minimum level of intelligence. Not necessarily book smarts, and certainly not any great degree of intelligence, but it's nice if they can keep up a conversation. Also...and perhaps this one isn't very nice...I tend to stick to those who practice at least a minimally decent level of hygeine.

I tend to enjoy having friends that span a large range of interests, that way, if I don't want to do a particular thing one night I just hang out with a different subsection of my friends.

I suppose the biggest thing that I look for is whether or not they can respect and tollerate the opinions and appearances of others. They don't have to agree with or like what other people do, just be civil about it.

I suppose I could go on about this topic for some time more...but I'm tired of typing at the moment. :)

You see this kind of thing all the time...it invariably ends with eating people. - Dr. Dale L. Reuss

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

Anyone I can get along with... and with the same interest as mine, :)

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

for me i look for friends who i can trust, who are friendly, and can put up with me for long periods of time. XP they've also gotta be caring and have a sense of humor. it's nice if we have some of the same interests, but it's not that important to me.

Signature Image

I look for people who i can have a good conversation and won't disagree as much. I know a lot of my friends who are really stupid idiots and still argue! ^_^ Anyways besides that I also want them to be whateverz......just as long as they aren't loud!

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Hmm... a true friend. Not a person who only say that he/she is a friend. It's his/her personality and acts like a true friend.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

whitefang

whitefang

Pirate Hunter

as long as he/she not bertayed me and help me when i in trouble and i help him/her when him/her in trouble.

Signature

I usually look for friends who dont run away from me scared ^_^' coz I can be kinda scarey and random to people who dont know me. Also I want a friend who wont betray me or hold things against me. For example, I had this friend once who I confided my dreams in (they usually ranged along the line of getting married to some guy in our class) and then she held them against me and totally manipulated me. :( A lot of my best friends leave me. Those times really hurt. :( But still I have a really good best friend right now who is totally compatible with me. We have similar interests and everything. :)

Two tear drops were floating down the river. One teardrop said to the other, "I'm the teardrop of a girl who loved a man and lost him. Who are you?"..."I'm the teardrop of the man who regrets letting a girl go..."

~ Takarninaha Bakathique Kharrguelian Kaciama Tzernkaellan

same interests + trustworthy

gaining my trust is pretty hard though since I'm paranoid.

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

As long as he/she is trustworthy. :) And also who can understand me. :)
I'm happy so happy to have friends like them because they are nice to me. ^__^

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

i like my friends to be simply just my friends. we both have the same interests on things, funny, loyal of course, trustworthy and nice to me. that's all i can ask. as long as that friend will be there for me.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ivy16

ivy16

"Unhealthy Urbanite"

honest and always there for me..

I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floatin' around accidental-like on a breeze. But I, I think maybe it's both, maybe both happening at the same time.

hmmm...as long as they're reliable, honest and not a mean person (like making fun of people and do bad things) then they can be my friends! My closest friends are opposites of me but they have all those qualities so it's fun everyday!

Signature Image

ParadoxPixie

ParadoxPixie

Triple Orgasmic Bi

a Monsterious Personality...

"I'll rot carefully, cautiously and in style."

Not completely annoying and you're in

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

i look for a friends that are loyal and funny. Same interests and can understand me. :D

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.