Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If u can customize your OWN Gundam weapons... - Minitokyo

If u can customize your OWN Gundam weapons...

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Serph

hey which 3 main weapons u definitely must have, if u got your own gundam MS to customize.. for me.. I would like to have a Twin Buster Rifle, a Beam Saber..and lastly a powerful Scythe..hahaha..I like melee weapos. ^-^

oh!! an ultra powerful machine gun..a nunchaku..and a breast beam canon..lolx

Oohhh!! Fun ^^ Hmmm...

[1] A beam saber (preferably two) - it's really just a must have for any Gundam.
[2] I'd also want a whip-like heat rod (Gundam Epyon of Gundam Wing had this weapon). I'm really more of a close combat kind of person.
[3] And lastly, a twin buster rifle. I know that this is a long range weapon but hey, if ever I end up being surrounded, just fire off three shots of this and BAM! there goes most of them... whoever's left shouldn't feel so lucky though... hehe... *smiles wickedly*

It's not considered a weapon but it would be really cool to have an active cloak as well - since it would help disperse the charged particles of beam attacks... that would be helpful ^^

@}>- "When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing in myself."
|| Gundam Haven || Doujinshi Support Club || Deviants || Final Fantasy X/-2 || FLIP ||

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I would want 2 long plasma swords for each hand, a beam bow/ arrow becuase I love these kind of weapon, and lastly a powerful pistol!

Signature Image

Serph

Quote by miraku-spikeI would want 2 long plasma swords for each hand, a beam bow/ arrow becuase I love these kind of weapon, and lastly a powerful pistol!

lolx..hw powerful u want your pistol to be? can describe?like if u are aiming a Minerva Vessel..how many shots it will take to bring it dwn..? cause a powerful pistol is a interesting suggestion..hee

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Ok then. It's going to be soo powerful. That I only need one shot to bring a lagre vessel down with one shot. And the pistol is a homing plasma beam. :D

Signature Image

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Lets see Gundam weapons...
1) gatling gun like Heavyarms has
2) 2 beam sabers
3) a beam rifle
4) some sort of blade attachment for an arm that swings out
5) missle pods in the shoulders

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

Gundam Weapons, eh?

1. Chest-mounted gatling guns
2. Two Epyon-style large beam sabers
3. Two smaller hidden backup beam sabers
4. Internally-mounted beam emitters(something like the NT1`s arm-mounted machine gun)
5. Stealth Wings
6. GP02`s nuclear weapon ;)
7. Beam rifle.

Thats about it..

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

I'd like to have a beam saber that can be attached (like Freedom's)
I'll try to make beam-whip (seems impossible...)
a twin beam rifle
and/or one big sowrd....maybe this for now....

Pride comes before the fall

A force gun that could screw with a mobile suits wiring, and a beam whip

lol i have a design in my head but its hard to explain. lol

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

I would love just to have a Heavy Arms Custom! I love how he has double gatling guns and all his missles,88 in total, and other guns like his twin vulcan guns, twin machine cannons, and his four gatling canons.

Moonbeam

Moonbeam

M i n i t o k y o

----------------------Serph------------------

OX You picked the best ones!
;) Twin Buster Rifle, the Beam Saber and Beam Scythe
XP Pretty much both the Deathscythe Hell Custom and Wing Gundam Zero Custom.
XP Of course I would have to be a young boy with a mysterious past, with a strange professor, and trained or suddenly picked up military training so I can pilot one of these complex mechas.
;) Fun thread
:pacman: Bye and see you around MT!

Signature

Let's see, buster rifle (twin is preferable) for long range heavy artillery (or a close range blast I suppose)

2 beam sabres for up close combat or beam deflection (lightsaber style, like Kira did in Ep 50 of Gundam SeeD)

I think last maybe a regular beam rifle like the Freedom's. That way I h can easily have a rifle-saber combo to work with and a back up if the larger rifle is impractical for the situation...tight quarters, worried about collateral damage, whatever.

In all my favourite models, Wing Custom, Freedom, Wing Zero, Tallgeese III, long, mid and close-range combat zones are all covered, so I'd want my arsenal to have similar capabilities. Melee weapons are wicked (sabers are my favorite) but I don't like relying on just one style of combat. I prefer to be able to mix it up...a few slashes, back off for a beam shot then a quick dash forward for more sward combat...and I've thought about this stuff WAY too much ^_^

Later and great thread

dhunter

dhunter

Pantsman to the rescue

1- 2 double gatling guns (like the Heavyarm custom)
2- Soulders canons and chest canon ( Calamity)
3- Beam sabre like the providence has

Signature
Are those... pants on your head???

wow...let me think... A beam trident as my main weapon...plus two beam canons each on a shoulder which can be directed in any directions,and a large shield like thing that act as a shield and a flying pod..weeeee...when i am not using it..it should be attached on my back!! yeah!!

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Main Weapon - Double Blade Scythe (D-Hell)
Sub-Weapon - An Iron Ball and Chain (Volt)
Others:
Cloaking Device
Planet Defensors
225mm AP Rifle
Shoulder-Mounted Missile Pod
AP Beam Cannon
Burst Guns on both palms
Titan Knuckles
Nuclear Self-Detonation Sequence
Ultima Weapon?

Signature

my weps hummmmm lets go with
1) 5 beam sabers *if i get into malee*
2) 4 ppc *a must for wastin other ms*
3) 8 pulse lasers scaterd in every fireing arc *if i need to make a quick get away*
sound good im good

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.