Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Strangest Dreams... - Minitokyo

Strangest Dreams...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

The strangest You've Ever Had ...

Say them here, or perhaps just a recent one.

I had one last weekend, where I was walking along this cobbled street with this Farean Lady, and on my left was this gambling slot machine. I ask the Farean if I could have a go, and 2 goblin appear. The Farean puts 3 gold coins in, I pull the lever, and I will this capsule. I throw the capsule, and it turns into a wooden Card Table. I sit this tall glass on it, it holds. I sit down, and it disappears in a 50cm radius around my elbow.

0.o, I want one XD

If everybody knows just who you are, then your walk on role becomes a major part. Have you ever attempted to be yourself? When everybody wants you to be someone else... Going up and down and back again..

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Wow. That is a strange dream. My strange dream was that I was lying down on some kind of mat on the floor and everywhere around my body was a thousand of needles stinking out of me. I woke up right away and slowly touch my skin. I was freaked out.

Signature Image

That is really odd..

Which reminds me of the freakiest dream I had last night..

My friends mum was trying to kill me. I knew this because my friend had this poem dyed blonde in her hair (o.0), and her mum had the same poem in her hair. But htey weren't the same, and I just instantly knew that, because of this, she wanted to kill me. She never did though.

If everybody knows just who you are, then your walk on role becomes a major part. Have you ever attempted to be yourself? When everybody wants you to be someone else... Going up and down and back again..

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by juniperberryThat is really odd..Which reminds me of the freakiest dream I had last night..
My friends mum was trying to kill me. I knew this because my friend had this poem dyed blonde in her hair (o.0), and her mum had the same poem in her hair. But htey weren't the same, and I just instantly knew that, because of this, she wanted to kill me. She never did though.

Ha, realy? But then lucky thing she didn't kill you. Was it chaos?

Signature Image

No, was I was extemely scared. I was blubbering and screaming at her to get away from me.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by juniperberryNo, was I was extemely scared. I was blubbering and screaming at her to get away from me.

Oh. Ha, that's funny! So it wasn't a heppily ever after dream. But instead it was a run away from the evil witch dream?

Signature Image

I had a dream that i had a fight with my boyfriend abt my bag and then I got upset and went out the classroom (we were in school), then I went to the front office and it turned into a pirate ship and sailed away.

There was another dream were there was like this weird kind of war going on and my team were on a bus and we let in the enemy and then we went to this camp place where they separated the commanders and the other people in the division and started attacking us with these soccerballs that exploded on contact with our bodies and one of the commanders/sergents saved me from dying. <_< ^_^'

Two tear drops were floating down the river. One teardrop said to the other, "I'm the teardrop of a girl who loved a man and lost him. Who are you?"..."I'm the teardrop of the man who regrets letting a girl go..."

~ Takarninaha Bakathique Kharrguelian Kaciama Tzernkaellan

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

The srangest dream I ever had was when I dreamnt I was 5 again. i can't remember specifics but I do remember a talking carrot. o.O

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

Bah. I have dreams on that level all the time. The weirdest dream Ive ever had, id have to say, is the one I had a few months ago..I still remember it, it kinda stuck out. Starts out as an ordinary day, get up, do some chores, etc. THEN the desert prince comes rolling over the hills on a dunebuggy. Turns out we`re friends and he lives just a few miles away. My house is in the middle of suburban ohio, and 3 miles away there`s a desert.

We ended up goofing around for a bit before the snipers started attacking, and we ended up running through lots of wavy-background-space before coming to a secret hideaway I had stocked with lots of interestingly advanced weapons, like lasers and goo guns and guns with talking bullets. After a short firefight, I left the room to go get ice cream.

Oh yeah, lets not forget that different parts of the dream were done different ways. The opening stuff was all childish-rememberance level type stuff, y`know the idealised, simple-looking crap. The Desert was done anime-style..seriously, hand-drawn right up against the real grass. The snipers were CG cyborgs, and all the weaponry was done Star Trek style, while the little hideaway was drawn in pencil.

Man Im glad most of my dreams dont mean anything...

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

I once had a very horrible dream that involved a large lake and two men chasing me. @_@ They grabbed both of my shopping bags out of my hand and threw the contents on the floor. I started screaming and they ran away, while I picked up my precious clothes. XD

The dream contorts, and I was swimming in the lake. No fish, just water. Then a guy appears and asks me why I slipped.

i think it was something that one of my friends said earlier that say that made me have such a strange dream. Normally I never dream.

- This Free Life Crisis -

In one dream i walked with Itachi along a path in forest. Suddenly he started to laugh! It was so cute....! o^.^o

Right now i can't recall any strange dreams... u_u

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

strange dreams? well, i once dreamt that my friend, equinox, was selling fish XD and she was throwing all the fish over my table. weird eh?

The strangest dream I had was one in which Earth (specifically the neighborhood I live near) was under attack by giant mechanical things (possibly robots) from space. They were destroying it for some reason. I don't know why; they just were. Anyway, in the middle of all of this, the cast of Deep Space Nine showed up, and proceeded to sing a song about apples.

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

huh...i dreamed that i was naked in a tree covered in snow and all of a sudden...my teeth fell out. then a kitten climbed up where i was and said, 'cool, wanna be friends?' then i woke up to my mother waking me up...

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

well mine is short! hehe..my mom turn into zombie then she turn into a chicken and them my brother turn into alien and then i was teleported into a dome where all chickens zombies and aliens lived. hehe wierd huh?

Signature
soul-eater-shibusen sword-shana-lily tsubasa clampfans

XD Those are awesome dreams...Kinda makes you wonder exactly what you were thinking about just before you drifted off...

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

Me and a bunch of friends from back east are out in a desert. I mean one like the Gobi, all sand nd heat. Next thing I know, we are exploring some ancient ruins, and are attacked by a bunch of "sand wisps" (think dusty balls of light...WITH A vengeance). After they go away...for some reason...we are all in a snow storm (:sweat: ) and have to dig under the mud (??)...and that's where I wake up after falling off the bed. Probably would have been wierder, had I stayed asleep, eh?

well. my strangest dream is dat a group of cats... attacking humans... and i wan in some sort of run down building... i was runnin like hell... alas... they caught up to me... i stoned...not knowin wat to do... my heart pumps faster and faster... i was in a panic... 1 cat started to talk... and the other cats then meowed... it got louder and louder... and i woke up... my cat was trapped in my room and it wants to go out... hahaz...

Alas, a new life is created;
never knowing its challenges;
Facing it with no words learnt;
we were all the same at this stage

Kiumaru

Kiumaru

{Mangaholic}

My strangest dream was one of a mad scientist that had RC cars that went around injecting this strange controlling liquid into them. I eventually had to go around injecting an antidote but I got injected myself and I assumed another character... The strangest part of the strange dream was when I confronted the docter and he changed into a 2D (upright but not on a wall) shadow. Then... I woke up.

My strangest.. is when I controled my dream @__@

It's like I'm in a game xD Then I can do whatever I want there =D

Cool dreams XD I always have strange dreams, and the weirdest dream was...

I was in my aunt's house. My bro was opening my stomach (like those monster movies) and eat my organ! I asked him to stop but he said he cant control. Then someone pulled me out and I'm OK o.O well my aunt was having party there. I kept avoiding my bro and i hope he wont eat other ppl! when i was slightly relieved, i hurt my sis screaming. i know my bro is eating her.

I have a dream which its in series! But its once in a while XD

Actually, all my dreams are weird

uh.. can't recall any dreams but da one i had last nite was weird nuff. Me, my 8/15 cuzin, and this blonde girl (dunno) was my friend (in the da dream). She came up to this guy in this weird Vietnamese kid classroom and told me to ask a guy called Matt something to play a song on his Katana. I asked him, and suddenly when he played the classroom turned into his home/masion, and the we were invited to eat dinner. After dinner me,cuzin,her,sumone else went outside to go home but then we didn't recognize where we were and so we ran. We ran into this huge building with alarms an stuff but we passed by them without being noticed. When we got inside there was this whole big field of red alarm lights and we ran through it. I was the one left behind cuz sumhow i didn't make it past the security in time.. and then the alarms went off and my gym teacher appeared and saids that the place was a firestation.. wth.. then I woke up.

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

My weirdest dream? I guess is when I was dreaming a girl with long hair that is covering her face tries to choke me to death (I watched the ring before I fell asleep). I woke up checking to see if I wet myself .^_^'

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

I had a dream the other night that I was able to talk to the dead (recently dead), and only one other person could see them too.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.