Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 video editing software: plz help me! - Minitokyo

video editing software: plz help me!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

whatthebleh

wannabemiiiiiiiike

quick question: i wanna cut some of my anime by a couple minutes so that i can fit it on to a cd, or resize it. what's the best free program i should use (besides adobe premiere; my comp is on old windows 2000) to do what i do?

big mike is my idol.
you all know you can only hope to be as balla as he is.
but for me, that dream will soon be a reality.
you got omfrofl1337pzwnedzxorsrox-ness. hahahahahaha
nub

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Virtualdub or its spinoffs like nandub are great, lightweight programs that do basic video editing such as trimming off a few minutes. You can either copy the original video stream (faster) or reencode the entire episode (slower, but in some cases like Nandub you can tell it exactly what filesize you want the video at, and it'll calculate all the compression setings for you.)

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

You can use Movie Maker which is available on Windows XP. It will help you for sure... :D :)

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

also, Premiere video from the Adobe collection can surrelly make miracle.

whatthebleh

wannabemiiiiiiiike

yeah but my comp cant handle premiere cuz it's too old.

big mike is my idol.
you all know you can only hope to be as balla as he is.
but for me, that dream will soon be a reality.
you got omfrofl1337pzwnedzxorsrox-ness. hahahahahaha
nub

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.