Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you handle with ur stuff being stolen? - Minitokyo

How do you handle with ur stuff being stolen?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

inochikyo

inochikyo

Shy Little Me

This morning during my pe class. someone stole my makeup!
It's like worth alot. horrible.
it can be replaceable but a braclet my aunt sent me was stolen as well.
so i was wondering, wats your advice, should I tell my parents,..or should I try to replace everything (tho it's not possible) and pretend like nothing happened..?
If your stuff was stolen, how did you react and wat did u do about it...?

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

first of all i would tell my parents about it and second of all tell who ever was in charge of the class tell all your freinds so if they see it they could get it back for and if it isn't spotted within a week then replace it. but don't cover it up unless you know that it was your fault 100%. so just tell everbody to keep an eye out for it. this happened to me. and it sucked very badly. I told my parents and they helped me replace it.

ps. if you had drugs in it only tell your freinds and replace the stuff.

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

my stuff has been stolen millions of times I wonder why but I guess everyone has something that another person likes enough to steal it which is stupid are you that pathetic and desperate to steal someone else personal items?
Anyway on the subject I would tell my parents but when you think about it you can always replace makeup and little things but necklaces and braclets that are given from another family member are something to go crazy over cause it's way more important then makeup or a doll ^_^ anyway I would tell my parents and be more protected of my stuff :D

I go crazy. I would've searched through every gym bag before I let anybody leave, especially when it comes to things that are priceless, such as your bracelet.

And yes, you should tell your parents, and you should also tell the school. Also tell your friends; whoever stole your stuff might start talking (more like bragging) and you might be able to catch the person who did it.

I track them down, kick their ass, get my stuff back, and steal some of their stuff.

If I do not know the culprit, I better protect my stuff, and keep an eye out.

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

I told my father, cuz my 120 dollar watch was stolen and my leather wallet, I also talked to my school administrator. :) (I found the culprit who took my watch, and kicked his ass after he told me he'd pawned it) :)

Why do you kill the joy of death?

once i had bought a new t-shirt and i forgot it in a ladie's room. when i remembered it after 15 minutes i rushed to get my t-shirt back but someone had found it already! i was so furious back then.. but i just bought a new t-shirt. that's all..

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

For the most part people are too afraid of me to try to steal anything from me. Insanity DOES have its perks, eh?

ayanechan

ayanechan

- lost existence -

i keep my stuff uber safely >.> either that or no one notices me at all \o/ but usually i'll just move on without my lost stuff unless it's a necessity, i'll get new ones that's all :S

Signature

butterflikysses

butterflikysses

~Diamond Dust Drops~

i'd deff say someitn 2 ur parents cuz i mean a bracelet from ur aunt is a special thing n if someone stole nething of mine that was from a family member i think i'd hunt them down cuz teachers don't do nothing

Signature Image

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Oh man, tough luck, sorry about your stuff that was stolen. And hope that karma bites the thief / thieves in the butt! That's what I always say to myself when people totally jack my stuff....

Yea, I had a similar thing happen to me too, I lost my cell once! Yep, but luckily the guy had no idea how to use it and just called my house number and told me that he'd return it to me, so I was lucky...

First...yea I would tell my parents. I didn't tell my mom at first because I thought she'd get mad, but in the end, I had to tell her because I knew it would be wrong to lie to her and stuff. Well, she knew what to do and got my phone back for me. Thanks mom!!

But anyway, I would try to tell my parents, they usually know what to do when things like this happen. I hope you get your stuff back because whoever did that deserves to have bad things happen to them. Yea, I hate it when people steal my stuff, no respect at all!!!! Well, I hope my post helped....^^

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

my friend and i have gotten money stolen. she, $30 and me: $50! i was totally mad and some idiot stole my keys and my id, metro and library card. i never trust closets now....

Quote by MystfyreI track them down, kick their ass, get my stuff back, and steal some of their stuff.

If I do not know the culprit, I better protect my stuff, and keep an eye out.

lol!! yeah...thats what i'd do....but when my house gets robbed, its by crackheads....you never know where they go.....but dang steeling is my pet-peeve! it makes my blood boil! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! tell your parents, ino-duude!..its not YOUR fault some low-life liar took your stuff! why should YOU have to suffer?!?! tell your parents the truth and get it off your chest...and if you find out who did it, give that punk-a$$ girl a clean sock in her face! >=(

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

I wonder why people steal stuff. Why can't they get their own? I always have stuff stolen from me. It is either my wallet, cellphone, camera, ... and the list goes on. I even got my necklace stolen before. (it was expensive too) I really hate that.
I usually got my stuff stolen when I am on vacation, so I can't do anything about it. But if I lost my stuff in school. I, seriously, just find when it was stolen, and yell at the people who might taken it. I will make their life a living hell.

Signature

Someone broke into my house a few months ago and stole quite a bit of money that I had on my table. @_@ I wish I didn't just leave it there in the morning and taken it with me.

But nothing beats my poor friend that had her handphone pickpocketed. Poor sweetee. It was a brand new model that she had for around 2 weeks or so.

- This Free Life Crisis -

tsokolate

The Delirium Trigger

Hmm.. If its lost by accident, its my fault...

If its stolen... Damn! I become... E V I L!!! So evil, I can hurt good people... kukuku.... :D

Just like when my cellphone was snatched, eventhough I'm eating that time I chased the snatcher and got my cellphone back...

I like pleasure spiked w/pain
Music is my aeroplane
It's my aeroplane
Songbird sweet and sour Jane
Music is my aeroplane
It's my aeroplane

ParadoxPixie

ParadoxPixie

Triple Orgasmic Bi

Most reasonable solution for me is to hunt them down and get them for what they done to me.

Once upon a time, a guy in my class pulled a prank by taking my sketchbook from my desk while I was heading over lunch. It was not a pretty scene to walk around. But in the end, he never touched any of things...ever again.

"I'll rot carefully, cautiously and in style."

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Ne...if my stuff gets stolen, I try to shake it off. It's happened before, but what was taken wasn't anything big...once just lame little stuff from my P.E. basket, and then more recently some jewelry with sentimental values. I left my track bag in the hallway a couple months ago, and I couldn't find my promise ring I got on my 16th birthday from my parents, a golden dolphin ring from an adult friend at church (it was her mom's, but she didn't wear it, so when she learned I love dolphin stuff, she gave it to me), and a little cross necklace my brothers gave me for my 13th birthday. Why anyone would want that stuff, I have no idea...but I'm still really sad about that necklace being taken; it was my favorite and, other than sporting events, I never took it off. Anyway, I told my mom, and reported it gone to the office in case they saw it...I still don't know what happened to them.

I don't like it when people steal stuff...it's just stupid *shakes head*. The people at my school now know not to touch my stuff, and I make sure to keep anyting of value I have with me that day (i.e. wallet, camera, cell phone, etc.) on my person or always within view. If I've brought my CD player or CDs with me because I have to ride the bus to a sporting event, I keep it in my locker; I never give out my locker combo or jam it, for those reasons. I'm not too trusting about that, cause I've heard about stuff being taken and such.

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

aura-

aura-

Strawberri Kiss

i got my stuff stolen in a locker room once and i was really mad. i didn't use a lock but my stuff wasn't that valuble, but that f***ing person didn't care! i was mad also b/c one of my friend's stuff got stolen too!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ralphey

i died when i was born

i had something stolen from me once, here's the story of what i did:
i told my brother, he told my brest friend who told all his friends that were at his house.
Then we traced the kid down, my brother went up to him, and then he ran.so we chased him around the neighbourhood for an hour, and finally cornered him, beat the crap outta him, and got the thing back...that thing is now my dog's favorite toy ^_^'

when we were young
th future was so bright
the old nieghbourhood was so alive
and every kid on the wholde damn street
was gonna make it big in everthing,
but now the neighbourhood is cracked and torn
the kids are gownup,but thier live are nrom

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

If something of mine was stolen, it'd just take it as a lesson to be more careful with mu stuff.. it would be unlikely that i get my stuff back, so i would just forget about it and live my life.. the person who stole it was obviously someone in need, probably more deserving of whatever they stole. Anyway, i try not to get angry when i lose something, no matter how valueble.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

Well, i usally track down that theif and then when i do i'd probally take him down, get him in a head lock and force him to tell me where my stuff is. If he doesn't talk Ill turn in

"Death Comes On Swift Wings, Without Mercy, Without Regret"

its happened to me before and it hurts but also you feel infuriated. I got so pissed and i wanted to hunt down the person who stole it from me but i didnt know who it was.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

an-chan

an-chan

I'm a dragon I never get up!

I'm and my parents is very difficult business

see ya! ^-^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.