(QUIZ) What Religion is the right one for you?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Cancel

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=10907
I think this is cool... I posted my result on my member page. I got Agnostic. And My other percents are there too kekeke I got High Satanism

You scored as agnosticism. You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist in addition to an agnostic. Agnostics don't believe it is possible to prove the existence of God (nor lack thereof).
Agnosticism is a philosophy that God's existence cannot be proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout believer if he or she does not truly believe.

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

Cancel

You scored as agnosticism.

You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist in addition to an agnostic. Agnostics don't believe it is possible to prove the existence of God (nor lack thereof). Agnosticism is a philosophy that God's existence cannot be proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout believer if he or she does not truly believe.

• May 27, 2005
Cancel

You scored as atheism.
You are... an atheist, though you probably already knew this. Also, you probably have several people praying daily for your soul. Instead of simply being "nonreligious," atheists strongly believe in the lack of existence of a higher being, or God.
I nkow I am not completely that way.

• May 27, 2005

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Cancel

Well the quiz offers percentages of all the religions you fit...
I'm 88% Agnostic. 83% Satanism and Buddhism, 67% PAgan, 54% Hindu, 46% Atheist ect.

Signature

Cancel

I don't need a quiz to tell me where I belong..

Signature Image

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Cancel

You may not need a quiz, but quizzes are fun!

Signature

ShiinaEimi

ShiinaEimi

Never knows best

Cancel

I did the quiz and it said I was a Satanist, which while I understand it is only a quiz, as someone who is actually wiccan it couldn't be further from the mark. Also I noticed wicca wasn't on the list, or paganism either.

Hmm, what sig? XD

• May 27, 2005

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Cancel

Pagan's on the list I'm 67% Pagan

Signature

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

Cancel

You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist in addition to an agnostic. Agnostics don't believe it is possible to prove the existence of God (nor lack thereof). Agnosticism is a philosophy that God's existence cannot be proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout believer if he or she does not truly believe.

Signature

• May 27, 2005

butterflikysses

butterflikysses

~Diamond Dust Drops~

Cancel

You scored as Christianity.

Your views are most similar to those of Christianity. Do more research on Christianity and possibly consider being baptized and accepting Jesus, if you aren't already Christian. Christianity is the second of the Abrahamic faiths; it follows Judaism and is followed by Islam. It differs in its belief of Jesus, as not a prophet nor historical figure, but as God in human form. The Holy Trinity is the concept that God takes three forms: the Father, the Son (Jesus), and the Holy Ghost (sometimes called Holy Spirit). Jesus taught the idea of instead of seeking revenge, one should love his or her neighbors and enemies. Christians believe that Jesus died on the cross to save humankind and forgive people's sins.

Signature Image

Cancel

Your views are most similar to those of Christianity. Do more research on Christianity and possibly consider being baptized and accepting Jesus, if you aren't already Christian. Christianity is the second of the Abrahamic faiths; it follows Judaism and is followed by Islam. It differs in its belief of Jesus, as not a prophet nor historical figure, but as God in human form. The Holy Trinity is the concept that God takes three forms: the Father, the Son (Jesus), and the Holy Ghost (sometimes called Holy Spirit). Jesus taught the idea of instead of seeking revenge, one should love his or her neighbors and enemies. Christians believe that Jesus died on the cross to save humankind and forgive people's sins.

Christianity: 83%

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

Cancel

interesting... it says i should be budhist.

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

• May 28, 2005

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Cancel

http://images.quizfarm.com/1110081242Christianity_turquoise-white.jpg
Christianity 87%
Judaism 62%
Islam 38%
Buddhism 29%
Hinduism 21%
Paganism 8%
Satanism 0%
agnosticism 0%
atheism 0%

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

• May 28, 2005

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

Cancel

I got:

You scored as Islam.
Your beliefs are most similar to those of Islam. Do more research on Islam and possibly consider taking the shahadah and officially becoming a Muslim, if you aren't already. Despite the actions of some - who go against the teachings of Islam - Islam is a religion of peace; the word "islam" means "peace through submission to God." "Muslim" means "one who submits to God." Islam is the third of the three Abrahamic faiths, and it shares much with Judaism in Christianity; its differences are the acceptance of Muhammad as the last and final prophet, and the oneness of God - in other words, that Jesus, though he was a revered prophet, was not in fact God, and only one God exists. Apparently the Taliban could not read (though their name means "students"), because the Qur'an states that men and women are equal as believers, and that all believers should be educated and seek knowledge. Modesty in dress and behavior is required in Islam for both men and women to preserve the values of society and move the emphasis from superificial appearance to intelligence, knowledge, and God.

Islam-67%
Satanism-63%
Paganism-58%
agnosticism-54%
Buddhism-50%
Christianity-46%
Hinduism-46%
atheism-46%
Judaism-33%

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Cadi

Cadi

True

Cancel

umm i got

Islam: 71%

agnosticism: 71%

Buddhism:67%

Judaism: 54%

Satanism: 50%

atheism: 50%

Paganism: 46%

Christianity; 42%

Hinduism; 29%

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

• May 28, 2005

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

Cancel

I find this quiz result a bit lacking. I took a quiz like this a year ago on-line and the result were nearly right on the mark for what I do believe. This quiz results were vague and simplistic. I scored Islam on the results, with Judaism second. The problem is that there are differences in some of the denominations within those catagories as well. It's like the difference between the Protestant and Catholic church, or even the Russian Orthidox.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

Cancel

Agnosticism 83%
Satanism 75%
Atheism 67%

..Satanism..? **;;

tim0017

tim0017

ARMYTIM

Cancel

well i took the quiz and found out that i should be satanist. followed by budah then christioan. i consider myself christian with no denomination. i have the beleif that god is a bigger concept that i am able to understand. i do beleive that we are not random chance. i agree with the quize in the fact that religion should be an inner searching and self develpoement. you come to terms with god on yor own and in your time. spirituallity and religion i think are diffrent. today religion more often describes the origanization and not the beleifs. tracic resaults happen in the name of religion (holy wars, crusades, zelots boming abortion clinics). there is a universal truth to all world religions and that is the golden rule, DO UNTO other AS YOU would HAVE others DO UNTO YOU. Love your neighbor try to understand him and respect each other.

ARMYTIM

onyhow

Survivor...

Cancel

Buddhism 83%
agnosticism 83%
Islam 75%
atheism 71%
Paganism 71%
Satanism 71%
Judaism 58%
Hinduism 42%
Christianity 38%

I think I got agnosticism because it ask about meditation and god's existance is unproven and I answer last one.

• May 28, 2005

Ying

Ying

I'll Be Back!

Cancel

I got!

You scored as Paganism.

Your beliefs are most closely aligned with those of paganism, Wicca, or a similar earth-based religion. You may also follow a Native American religion.

Paganism

79%
Islam

71%
Buddhism

67%
agnosticism

67%
atheism

67%
Christianity

46%
Satanism

46%
Judaism

42%
Hinduism

25%

Signature Image

Where there's Yin there's always Yang

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Cancel

A true religion must based their beliefs 100% on the bible.. nothing more, nothing less..

There are many religions nowadays because religion is a big business..
poor people.. they easily got fooled..

If a pastor dont based his preaching according to Bible.. Hes a 100% Big Fat Liar..

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Cancel

Are you saying there are no true religions? because I don't think any religion follows the bible 100% to the letter. They interpret it as they will and obey what they choose.

I think that's a little harsh.

Signature

Cancel

I got Paganism.
"Your beliefs are most closely aligned with those of paganism, Wicca, or a similar earth-based religion. You may also follow a Native American religion."
http://images.quizfarm.com/1110082904Wicca.bmp
Paganism 83%

Satanism 79%

atheism 75%

Buddhism 54%

agnosticism 46%

Islam 42%

Judaism 33%

Hinduism 33%

Christianity 8%

Signature
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

Cancel

agnosticism. You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist in addition to an agnostic. Agnostics don't believe it is possible to prove the existence of God (nor lack thereof).

Agnosticism is a philosophy that God's existence cannot be proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout believer if he or she does not truly believe. agnosticism 100%
Satanism 96%
atheism 79%
Islam 79%
Buddhism 79%
Paganism 75%
Judaism 58%
Christianity 29%
Hinduism 8%

odd... when i took this quiz last week i got atheist 0_0... i can see myself as agnostic tho :P now here i was thinking i just didn't care... lol

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.