Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 (QUIZ) What Religion is the right one for you? - Minitokyo

(QUIZ) What Religion is the right one for you?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

You scored as Christianity.

Your views are most similar to those of Christianity. Do more research on Christianity and possibly consider being baptized and accepting Jesus, if you aren't already Christian. Christianity is the second of the Abrahamic faiths; it follows Judaism and is followed by Islam. It differs in its belief of Jesus, as not a prophet nor historical figure, but as God in human form. The Holy Trinity is the concept that God takes three forms: the Father, the Son (Jesus), and the Holy Ghost (sometimes called Holy Spirit). Jesus taught the idea of instead of seeking revenge, one should love his or her neighbors and enemies. Christians believe that Jesus died on the cross to save humankind and forgive people's sins.

Christianity

100%
Islam

83%
Paganism

71%
Hinduism

46%
Judaism

42%
Buddhism

38%
Satanism

29%
agnosticism

8%
atheism

0%

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I find it interesting that all the people that score christianity have 0% atheism but people that score other religions have at least a small percentage in everything...

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

I got...

Your views are most similar to those of Christianity. Do more research on Christianity and possibly consider being baptized and accepting Jesus, if you aren't already Christian. Christianity is the second of the Abrahamic faiths; it follows Judaism and is followed by Islam. It differs in its belief of Jesus, as not a prophet nor historical figure, but as God in human form. The Holy Trinity is the concept that God takes three forms: the Father, the Son (Jesus), and the Holy Ghost (sometimes called Holy Spirit). Jesus taught the idea of instead of seeking revenge, one should love his or her neighbors and enemies. Christians believe that Jesus died on the cross to save humankind and forgive people's sins.

Christianity 63%

Islam 58%

Buddhism 50%

Judaism 46%

agnosticism 42%

Paganism 38%

Satanism 33%

atheism 25%

Hinduism 21%

Yep. Pertty much...

K-Jin

K-Jin

Cloud

...........I'm a Satinist...wtf?!? my bro got Islam, and he is a muslim...!

This is my story...I'll end it the way I want...or we'll all die here...

my result :
You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist in addition to an agnostic. Agnostics don't believe it is possible to prove the existence of God (nor lack thereof). Agnosticism is a philosophy that God's existence cannot be proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout believer if he or she does not truly believe.

agnosticism
67%

Buddhism
63%

Islam
58%

Paganism
50%

Judaism
50%

Christianity
17%

Satanism
13%

Hinduism
8%

atheism
8%

for info I am muslim. it's a interesting quizz, thanks for it.
redblitzkrieg, the quizz director just called me and said he was gonna add a new religion especially for you called "paperfetishist"
who would be stupid enough to accord 100 % of his faith to a book which has been translated over 1000 times with thinking about if it's the rigfh interpretation of it....

neeway.. peace out ^.^'

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

Quote by Terra-chanI find it interesting that all the people that score christianity have
0% atheism but people that score other religions have at least a small
percentage in everything...

quite true... intriguing it is.....

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

The one I got right now is good I like it don't care what anybody say. I am a catholic and proud to be.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

magnusrodhan

Musical Soul

Christian o yeah!

"Fantasy and legends are clever ways of prophecy in which the untold history of humanity is manifested in the most advanced parts of our spirit"
Signature Image

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Hmmm.... Well here's what I got....

You scored as Satanism.
Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Satanism! Before you scream, do a bit of research on it. To be a Satanist, you don't actually have to believe in Satan. Satanism generally focuses upon the spiritual advancement of the self, rather than upon submission to a deity or a set of moral codes. Do some research if you immediately think of the satanic cult stereotype. Your beliefs may also resemble those of earth-based religions such as paganism.

Satanism - 83%
agnosticism - 83%
atheism - 71%
Paganism - 63%
Buddhism - 54%
Judaism - 50%
Islam - 33%
Hinduism - 21%
Christianity - 4%

Signature Image

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

"Jesus, being a prophet, should be respected; however, being a man, not be worshipped."
hum i'd rather put it the other way : being a man, he should be respected (cause well it seems he did existed, and if there is so much talk about him, he might have been a good one), however, being a prophet, not be worshipped :) .... just my thought

"Jesus died for our sins."
maybe he thought he did.... so in a way it might be true ^_^

You scored as Paganism.
Your beliefs are most closely aligned with those of paganism, Wicca, or a similar earth-based religion. You may also follow a Native American religion.

Buddhism 67%
Paganism 67%
agnosticism 54%
Satanism 50%
atheism 50%

exactly what i'd feel closer too.... execpt for the satanism, since by believing in satan you imply that there is also a good side to oppose to :pacman:

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Here is what I got...
http://images.quizfarm.com/1110082904Wicca.bmp
You scored as Paganism.
Your beliefs are most closely aligned with those of paganism, Wicca, or a similar earth-based religion. You may also follow a Native American religion.
Paganism
83%
Satanism
79%
atheism
79%
agnosticism
75%
Buddhism
63%
Judaism
50%
Islam
50%
Christianity
33%
Hinduism
33%

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

Here's mine...
You scored as Christianity. Your views are most similar to those of Christianity

Christianity 83%
Buddhism 38%
Judaism 38%
Islam 33%
Paganism 17%
Hinduism 13%
agnosticism 8%
Satanism 8%
atheism 0%

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Quote: You scored as Satanism.
Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Satanism! Before you scream, do a bit of research on it. To be a Satanist, you don't actually have to believe in Satan. Satanism generally focuses upon the spiritual advancement of the self, rather than upon submission to a deity or a set of moral codes. Do some research if you immediately think of the satanic cult stereotype. Your beliefs may also resemble those of earth-based religions such as paganism.

Satanism - 100%
Paganism - 83%
Buddhism - 79%
Atheism - 71%
Islam - 67%
Agnosticism - 63%
Judaism - 54%
Christianity - 29%
Hinduism -17%

XD

SealedSword

Sword Demon

I got Satanism <>_<>

You scored as atheism.

atheism 63%
agnosticism 46%
Paganism 42%
Satanism 38%
Buddhism 38%
Judaism 17%
Islam 17%
Christianity 8%
Hinduism 0%

You scored as Islam.

Your beliefs are most similar to those of Islam. Do more research on Islam and possibly consider taking the shahadah and officially becoming a Muslim, if you aren't already. Despite the actions of some - who go against the teachings of Islam - Islam is a religion of peace; the word "islam" means "peace through submission to God." "Muslim" means "one who submits to God." Islam is the third of the three Abrahamic faiths, and it shares much with Judaism in Christianity; its differences are the acceptance of Muhammad as the last and final prophet, and the oneness of God - in other words, that Jesus, though he was a revered prophet, was not in fact God, and only one God exists. Apparently the Taliban could not read (though their name means "students"), because the Qur'an states that men and women are equal as believers, and that all believers should be educated and seek knowledge. Modesty in dress and behavior is required in Islam for both men and women to preserve the values of society and move the emphasis from superificial appearance to intelligence, knowledge, and God.

Islam

100%
Judaism

54%
Christianity

50%
Buddhism

50%
Hinduism

33%
Paganism

33%
Satanism

17%
agnosticism

0%
atheism

0%

icarus15

icarus15

Kyros Moondown

Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Buddhism. Do more research on Buddhism and possibly consider becoming Buddhist, if you are not already. In Buddhism, there are Four Noble Truths: (1) Life is suffering. (2) All suffering is caused by ignorance of the nature of reality and the craving, attachment, and grasping that result from such ignorance. (3) Suffering can be ended by overcoming ignorance and attachment. (4) The path to the suppression of suffering is the Noble Eightfold Path, which consists of right views, right intention, right speech, right action, right livelihood, right effort, right-mindedness, and right contemplation. These eight are usually divided into three categories that base the Buddhist faith: morality, wisdom, and samadhi, or concentration. In Buddhism, there is no hierarchy, nor caste system; the Buddha taught that one's spiritual worth is not based on birth.

Signature

Kyros:Greek word for Master or Lord.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

theusedone

theusedone

A man with Mojo

You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist in addition to an agnostic. Agnostics don't believe it is possible to prove the existence of God (nor lack thereof). Agnosticism is a philosophy that God's existence cannot be proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout believer if he or she does not truly believe.

agnosticism 71%
atheism 54%
Islam 54%
Satanism 54%
Buddhism 50%
Paganism 46%
Judaism 42%
Christianity 42%
Hinduism 25%

Muhammad

Muhammad

Virtuous Soul

You scored as Islam.

Your beliefs are most similar to those of Islam. Do more research on Islam and possibly consider taking the shahadah and officially becoming a Muslim, if you aren't already. Despite the actions of some - who go against the teachings of Islam - Islam is a religion of peace; the word "islam" means "peace through submission to God." "Muslim" means "one who submits to God." Islam is the third of the three Abrahamic faiths, and it shares much with Judaism in Christianity; its differences are the acceptance of Muhammad as the last and final prophet, and the oneness of God - in other words, that Jesus, though he was a revered prophet, was not in fact God, and only one God exists. Apparently the Taliban could not read (though their name means "students"), because the Qur'an states that men and women are equal as believers, and that all believers should be educated and seek knowledge. Modesty in dress and behavior is required in Islam for both men and women to preserve the values of society and move the emphasis from superificial appearance to intelligence, knowledge, and God.

Islam

75%

Judaism

71%

Buddhism

50%

Christia(...) knew it! I'm already a muslim BTW

Ubuntu : Linux for Human beings

http://www.ubuntulinux.org

fray

fray

The lost one

You scored as agnosticism.

agnosticism 100%
Satanism 79%
Paganism 79%
Buddhism 63%
Islam 50%
atheism 50%
Christianity 46%
Hinduism 42%
Judaism 38%

Signature Image

well i beleive more in christianity than buddism*sorry if my spellig is rong :P

xluminax

xluminax

Honto ni? Sou ka...

haha.... check this out:

Christianity 63%
Satanism 54%

LadyKitana

LadyKitana

Princess K

Quote by SharinganKnightI don't need a quiz to tell me where I belong..

You took the words right out of my mouth

Signature

No one lives forever, But when I'm with you i feel immortal

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.