Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime Conventions - Minitokyo

Anime Conventions

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Hey guys, long time =)

anyway, i have a question regarding anime conventions to Canadians who live in Toronto. I was just wondering, which Anime Convention u guys recommend other ppl to go to? Anime North, or CNE Anime one? i was thinking of going on sunday since it my birthday to Anime North, but i was just wondering =). and i don't mind going with ppl from MT =D

Signature

o man i may b late 4 this
but when ever u read this is when u should b leaving n going to anime north!
dun't get me wrong CNE is not bad but i personally perfer anime north
remeber every day / night (i'm sure u no its 3 days n 2 nights) is different from the one b4
its got different flavouring dunt wana miss it.

do you guys have link or more info with this. I'd like to see if I can reach the location. Cause Here in Quebec, ther is no Anime convention and ontario is not this far. This could make some good trip.

http://www.anime-source.com/banzai/modules.php?name=Convention

that link basiclly shows the location of every anime convention ever existed and the places they take in

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.