Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I tryed now I need sigimg help - Minitokyo

I tryed now I need sigimg help

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

artriki

artriki

gif dbz

I have tryed over and over to upload my sigimg but it just is not working size 486x60 bbcode all that now i just need help. if someone could use Iris and make her my sigimg I would be very greatful. if not please give me any and evry reason why this snitt isnt working.
Thank you

time can't be saved...only spent message from the TAO

AthrunsPal

AthrunsPal

*zoning*

there r at least 50 threads on this topic so...check one of those for help...

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

~Title eh?~ *evil*

Try finding one of the old threads if this doesn't help.

First upload it in your browsing and appearance settings. Then type [sigimg] in the signature box and your sig should be there.

artriki

artriki

gif dbz

well this help dosn't seem to help if someone could just do it 4 me that would be great I have heard and seen all the reasons why it dosn't work just upload a image of Iris 4 me she is on MT just have to search.Thanks 4 the help

time can't be saved...only spent message from the TAO

AthrunsPal

AthrunsPal

*zoning*

u have to upload it yourself, on your username or else it won't work. why can't u just upload it yourself?

Li-Mei

Li-Mei

Comatose

clear your cookies and cache, then it should show up. it didn't work until i saved mine as a gif file. and make sure that when you name it that the file name doesn't have any spaces. but firstly you should have checked the other threads, there are tons on this subject that should help you.

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

If there is no progress from what Li-Mei mentioned, make sure you use the [sigimg] bbcode in your signature. Include the brackets.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.