Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 2 shy - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

idontdoperky

idontdoperky

used to live in the real world..

what would u do if there is someone u like but are way 2 shy 2 tell them? u think they like u bak but aren't really sure, and really don't want 2 b rejected because u already have a great friendship. this is an actuall dilemma i am having. PLEASE HELP ME!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Since you already are friends, good friends would not cast you aside if you reveal your feelings. Even if they do not reciprocate that feelings, a good friend would not end nthe friendship. Otherwise are they really that good a friend to begin with?

And therefore, like I always say, you should express your feelings. Life is too short to wallow in the unknown. Would you rather have a clear answer, possibly find out he feels the same, or would you rather forever live in the what ifs?

My two cents, take it for what you will. :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Ebichu-desu

Kawaii-radio man

If i never tell, hoping that they may confess first ,the though that they may be the same way encourges me to tell them. At the least i have to hint it or show it in a not so open way as a confession. If i waited then the chance may disappear and depression would strike.
If i love then enough the freindship I would be willing to risk for the reconision and acceptance of my feelings.

Hope I'm helping and not rambling.

The wind will not bend because you will it to, you must take action for the result
Signature

lol you know what's funny? I'm going through the exact same thing I like this guy but I"m too shy to tell him and his best friend told me he likes me but is to shy to tell me! how confusing!

um just trust them to forgive you and if they don't right away then give them time....... they'll get over themselves soon.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

oOkotaroukunOo

oOkotaroukunOo

Audiophile

well, i'm pretty shy...but...i'm hungry right now, maybe i should go get some food.

i would chance te friendship if you like them enough cuz you can never be to sure if they like you in that special way or not. if they are a good friend then they wouldnt throw the friend ship down the drain.

just tell them and get it out of your system.

hope i dont sound cold in saying it that way

Signature

There isn't an easy way about this, sorry to tell you.

You would just have to chance it if you'd like him to know. From personal experience, I'm sure he would not be cold as to reject you as a friend. It may be uncomfortable for a period of time. but everything would be fine a few weeks onwards.

Don't hide it. Get your way.

- This Free Life Crisis -

you're in a better position than i am.

there is this really cute i wanted to get to know. problem is, I'M WAY TO SHY TO speak TO HER!!

i've been practicing lately by talking to other girls and getting to know them. i've become a close friend of theirs within 1 week! these are also older girls. if they didn't have a boyfriend, i could easily go out with any of them.

but when it comes to this particular girl, i'm very energetic, but i can't speak to her!

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

speaking from experience, confess to him. I have passed over opportunities much too often. And though I do not regret my past (I've made it a policy of mine to never regret), I often wonder how things could have been different. The sooner you know his feelings, the sooner you can move on with your life. Though this may sound harsh, from my experience, its the best way.

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Nephir

May the Light Free You

Like most have already said, confess your feelings. It's the best way to do it. Stay wondering for a long time, and he'll probably end up with someone else...Either way, telling him would be the best way, but you should tell him only if you can see yourself with im later on. If he would someday totally fall in love with you, then you'd be stuck together for a long time. i don't say forever because not many people end up being together forever. Anyhow, I liked this girl, and I was shy too. I told her how I felt, and now we're closer than ever. We promised to get married someday...in short, tell him, and if he rejects your feelings, know that a friend will be there forever when a boyfriend might not...

There is Nothing better than to be in the Darkness and to be saved by the Light...

Signature

But there is Nothing worse than to be in the Light
and to be taken by the Darkness...

AkkiEnzeru

Yeesh, it's'a me. ^^

You first learn how to type properly.

Then, I can't help you, I'm too shy for my own good as well.

Even in death, we triumph.

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

well i think if your to shy to the her/him in the face than give her a email with your feelings. i think that this is alot easier to tell right? anyway good luck on confessing were all behind you :)

Signature

Ask this person a hypothetical question about what you should do. Take the advice he or she gives you and if you choose to, go from their. They won't reject you if they are true friends. Best of luck!
'-'. Sign,
Noelias

ElectricPhantasm

ElectricPhantasm

Nice to meet you .!.. (>_<) ..!.

Quote by idontdoperkywhat would u do if there is someone u like but are way 2 shy 2 tell
them? u think they like u bak but aren't really sure, and really don't
want 2 b rejected because u already have a great friendship. this is an
actuall dilemma i am having. please HELP ME!!

If he's as good a friend as you say he is, there's probably a better chance that he'll share the same feelings that you do. They say that childhood friends make the best long-term lovers.

Quote by EternalParadoxSince you already are friends, good friends would not cast you aside if
you reveal your feelings. Even if they do not reciprocate that
feelings, a good friend would not end nthe friendship.

I agree with Paradox on this one, if he has deep friendly bonds with you, I doubt he'd break those bonds if you confess.

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Sometimes, when your just friends, its best to stay that way. Otherwise, if it goes horribly wrong, you may never look at each other the same way again.

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I say go for it just tell the person how you feel. The worst that possibly could happen is that that person doesn't feel the same. Then there would be this whole period of awkwardness between the two of you. You will get over it in time. If oyur such great friends I don't think telling that person how you feel will affect your friendship much.
Don't do what I did I had a crush on a friend in the11thgrade but never told her. She incidently moved away and we haven't talked since.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

just go and talk to them more....tell her how u feel...dont fear rejection cuz wuts the worst that can happen???

alone for 15 yrs and running...

geninlv1

geninlv1

untamed

You shouldn't, your setting urself up for some alienation, my friend. Do do a DAMN thing about your feelings, cuz it'll most likely overwhelm the second party. Chances are if they don't share the same feelings, they will stop being as intimate as they were as friends, watch what they say so they don't give you "the wrong idea", and altogether ruin what you guys had before.
They say it takes a lifetime to make a friend, and a moment to lose one. Don't make my mistake.

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

If you're friends, tell them. If you can't seem to do it, do it through a third party (mutual friend). Or if you wanna be like me, write a long poem pouring your sould into it, get misunderstood as being a death threat and barely escape the escapade with a thinly veiled lie about it being from someone else...maybe that's what has screwed me up for all these years...damn uncultured American youth...can't appreciate a good love poem...*at this point I ranted to myself for about fifteen minutes until I realized I hadn't posted yet*

In any case, you probably should find out if they like you in that way first...or you may end up like me, insane, eh?

asagoro

hokori o motsu

hey...no...who do you like anyway?

cardmage

cardmage

After you

I'm not sure if I'm a bit late in posting this since everyone else seems to be encouraging you to confess and its 4 days old... ummm... I'd say drop hints. How? Ummm... I'm not sure, but drop hints. Obvious ones even but don't come right out and say it. If he takes the initiative then its good for you. If not then he just doesn't like you... You know, a study by a psychologist once showed that contrary to popular belief, guys do NOT like girls who take the initiative...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

cardmage....sadly to say.......that isnt exactly true.....just like guys ......i think girls do take initiative too.....we're only human....and love can sometimes be......uncontrolable.....and the person might not be able to keep it in them......besides......keeping you feelings is bad...its better to find out than to suffer not knowing the truth so ganbateh ^^

ElectricPhantasm

ElectricPhantasm

Nice to meet you .!.. (>_<) ..!.

Quote by cardmageYou know, a study by a psychologist once showed that contrary to
popular belief, guys do NOT like girls who take the initiative...

That doesn't apply to all guys. Men who are shy with women (like me! >_< ) would probably have a difficult time taking the initiative.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.