Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why do good girls like bad guys - Minitokyo

Why do good girls like bad guys

page 1 of 1 15 total items

artriki

artriki

gif dbz

Why do good girls like bad guys? It is a fact, now I have some idea why but I would like to hear it from the ladies. What about a bad boys attracts you?NO this is not what you look for in a guy but why do you like his unlawful ways. He could be super badd and carry a gun, sligtly badd and fight at school. If you don't like badd boys whats so great about the good guy but I don't think that your good guy is all that good. So let me and MT know what is sooooo good about the baaad boyz. Guys if you got a bad girl talk about her but please no dudes talking about dudes! thats not badd thats nastaaay.

time can't be saved...only spent message from the TAO

no, you're nastaaay, artiki-duude! ....j/k
uhmm....disillusioned girls who need to learn some lessons like thugz (referring 2 lots of personal experiences here!)....but i think its like a protection sort of thing...and the thought that such a tough guy can hav a soft spot only for you is a really romantic idea. my man now is a law abiding, politically aware guy who aint afraid to throw down some 'bows, if u know what i mean....so i learned to look for a balance of good and bad bCuz yeah, ALL good just doesnt do it for me, yet @ the same time i dont like participating in drug deals and getting beat :\

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I want to know why this happens as well. >.< As nice a guy as I am, I'm still being overlooked for these 2-bit fools on the streets who don't know any better. Just thinking about this sort of crap lowers my self esteem - how the bad guys always go for the good girls, and the good girls accept them because of the way they look or dress. That's not my style. I'm a straightforward person who comes and goes, and even through my attempts to be smart, I still can't find anyone. It gets on my nerves. >.<

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

there's some one for everyone out there...its a big world homeboi....you cant possibly be 100% good-guy, anyway ;) why should your self-esteem be lowered, mel-duude? YOU'RE not the 2-bit fool! :D

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

i'm a girl n i dunno... ??? i'm very clueless bout that

AkkiEnzeru

Yeesh, it's'a me. ^^

Because we are just plain sexy. We do bad things, make naughty comments, what's not to love about us?

Even in death, we triumph.

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

I prefer nice guys. I want a guy with compassion. :)

Why do you kill the joy of death?

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

I'm a girl and I have a friend at scholl who is dating with bad boy. What makes him bad he was caught smoking pot and dealing it on school property. We've all told her to stay away from him but she doesn't seem to listen. I don't know why good girls go for bad boys( when I asked her I think she said that it was exciting). I would rather have a good guy then a bad guy hech I would like to have a normal one for once^__^ :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

I know the reasons... bcos bad guys bring excitement, breaking all those rules, dare to voice out something may give people's a huge goosepump (What can we do!!?? women like to hear that!! )

And one biggest and most reasonable reason: "the women think that they can amend and change the bad guy with their overflooding luv..."

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by ramchongI know the reasons... bcos bad guys bring excitement, breaking all those rules, dare to voice out something may give people's a huge goosepump (What can we do!!?? women like to hear that!! )
And one biggest and most reasonable reason: "the women think that they can amend and change the bad guy with their overflooding luv..."

Oh yes, the interesting personality thing is in truth a factor. But rule breaking? I think that depends on each individual. XD Bad guys can be such headaches at time; when you are their friend you have to help them patch things up when they decide to smash a window. **shigh*

We can mend them! Lols it's true. Are silly boys, will always be silly and perverted boys. XD I've being trying to make one of these boys change, to no avail.

- This Free Life Crisis -

don't worry my friend! good girls will go for good guys in college!

bad boys are quite unpopular actually.

i've always been a good guy and have attracted good girls and bad girls.

some girls think good guys are cute. espcially the shy ones like me.

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Quote by sjolleyI prefer nice guys. I want a guy with compassion. :)

Agreed, I prefer good guys too. ^_^

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

wildvanilla

wild vanilla

well... not all gals lyk bad guys. *hm!* lols. hmm... the chemistry? lols. well, personalli, i think dat dere are different types of girls hu go for different type of guys. personalli, i go for the sense of being protected. lols... though i prefer funnie guys too. lols. =) btw, gud guys doesn't mean dey're not handsome. lols.

[full.moon.wo.sagashite.]

Signature

i agree with the above user.

girls like the idea of being protected.

i myself am a nice guy, and i also do karate.

yes some girls like bad guys. it's the fact that they do things some people wont. they are more open to exploring certian things that the girls wouldnt do other wise.i guess you could say its a taboo feeling that you might get away with some one or something wrong. most girls like the good boys though because they can take them home to mommy and daddy.

Signature

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.