Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How are you look phisically? - Minitokyo

How are you look phisically?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 63 total items

i'm preety acrive... kinda strange guy ^_^ jejejejeje just... freaky? jajajajaja lets see if I got the word right... Frisky? JUAR!!
any way, besides that heres my pic ^_^
http://img31.echo.cx/img31/6386/aletarata8vj.jpg
I bout a arr...... er..... 1.76 mt... not the tallest gouy around, but I'm the happiest, thats for shure ^_^

well 5'4" so i guess i'm just tall enough . long and dark red hair and chocolate brown eyes. that about sums me up. oh and i smile alot:)

Signature

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Long blonde hair, blue eyes that change colors, pale, 5"6', glasses/contacts, not fat; but not anorexic, and I have nice feet. :D

Why do you kill the joy of death?

Im a 500 pound midget with long green hair wearing a fiery red suit who plays the guitar :)

Signature Image

I'm regular height (1,67 mts), dark blonde (but I dyed my hair reddish so right now I'm a red haired girl), thin but not extremely thin, dark green eyes, glasses, very talkative and friendly...

I didn't lose my mind, it was mine to give away...

Im being honest.. <.< here's a pic of me at last year's warped tour

http://img261.echo.cx/img261/6792/midget24zp.jpg

Signature Image

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Quote by SharinganKnightIm being honest.. &lt;.&lt; here's a pic of me at last year's warped tour

OMG! I love the pic! You look hot! :)

I know! Im sooo sexy! rawr!

Signature Image

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Quote by SharinganKnightI know! Im sooo sexy! rawr!

I think so! I'm attracted to you now! :)

Quote by sjolley

Quote by SharinganKnightIm being honest.. &lt;.&lt; here's a pic of me at last year's warped tour

OMG! I love the pic! You look hot! :)

I hate to say it... U do look good...

@sjolley
I bet you're a 500 pound midget as well

Signature Image

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Quote by SharinganKnight@sjolleyI bet you're a 500 pound midget as well

Oh you know it baby! Although you don't have to bring our fights to the thread sweetie, we could have done this at your house. ;)

Quote by sjolley

Quote by SharinganKnight@sjolleyI bet you're a 500 pound midget as
well

Oh you know it baby! Although you don't have to bring our fights to the
thread sweetie, we could have done this at your house. ;)

I know...remember last fight?

http://success.shoreline.edu/ebbtide/archive/v38/v38.4/ane03_b.jpg

Signature Image

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Quote by SharinganKnight

Quote by sjolley

Quote by SharinganKnight@sjolleyI bet you're a 500 pound midget as
well

Oh you know it baby! Although you don't have to bring our fights to the
thread sweetie, we could have done this at your house. ;)

I know...remember last fight?
http://success.shoreline.edu/ebbtide/archive/v38/v38.4/ane03_b.jpg

I know... I'm sorry, although you don't have to bring that up in the thread... I'm still traumitized from feeling all that fat on me! (he sat on me!)... Besides your supposed to be nice to me you man Whore! :)

thats what you get for being the smallest midget of the 2 XP, I cant see you when I sit...you midget

Signature Image

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Well you shouldn't have been trying to wrestle with me! ;) Ahhh but those were good times... ;)

supo

supo

Geisha=Artist

ok this is going to be long get your pop corn lol i love to come up with some stupid and funny thing to say that doesnt even come into the conversation it makes my friends lauph and the conversation is over (thank god) ^_^.i love to be happy when im alone i hate being alone i get sad.I dont like it when ppl are rude,all about them selves and dont think about the good parts of life.i would love to just have fun and kick it with my friends ^_^

Signature Image

I-am-a-midget. Well not literally, i'm just really short for my age. I like it that way. I'm really skinny to, my mum says i'm anorexic, my dad says i'm malnurished or i think it's the other way round. But not e, I've got pretty good health i think. I've also got long hair. I reckon that's pretty cool. i've got small feet. and that's the simple way to descirbe me.
+ i got ears that stick out. Yes like an elf. (but not pointy)

Quote by KeeadoI-am-a-midget. Well not literally, i'm just really short for my age. I like it that way. I'm really skinny to, my mum says i'm anorexic, my dad says i'm malnurished or i think it's the other way round. But not e, I've got pretty good health i think. I've also got long hair. I reckon that's pretty cool. i've got small feet. and that's the simple way to descirbe me.
+ i got ears that stick out. Yes like an elf. (but not pointy)

:nya:

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

hmmz
im 1.77 mts
and im borned in the netherlands but my parents came from suriname but our roots are from india/pakistan
even though i dont look like that.(that is what i heared of people then)
i have dark brown eyes and im 124 pounds
thats it i think
btw my picture is at my userpage
well...
see you later and have a nice day
bye bye and take care

i'm the little strange asian girl in school. my face is always stick in book, my long hair always in the way, and my friend says see has to check on me every three seconds to make sure i'm still breathing cuz i'm so quiet. XD

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

Well, I'm Korean/American....yet the only thing Asian about me are my eyes....brown eyes, glasses. brown wavy hair, athletic figure.....Light but tannish skin....about 5'3.... I always weight about 50 kilos....I'm also quiet, yet ourspoken and give my opinion when I want to...not need to...yesh so you can picture me as your loud, American/Korean hybrid. Hope you get the pic! ^^

I'm very very much romantic, the one which I'm together with is my everything.
and I take a lot things very personally but I'm a very very cool person..I just go with to flow ^^*

Jag[Daremo Shiranai]
Signature

mineharu

mineharu

Mine powahh!

well they say i look like Yomiko Readman.. but i really don't think so, because i'm a lil chubby so.. though i use glasses i have black hair, white skin, and brown eyes.. and i'm cold but shy..

Signature

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 63 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.